It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
While we do not know the circumstances surrounding Putin's absence, it is probably safe to say that most of the rumours which were floating around on Twitter were false or greatly exaggerated.

You know, i think Phage and other individuals who were attacked or ridiculed need an apology. The way he was treated by not only members here, but some of the staff, was ridiculous. I think it reflects on the website, and it is not a good look. Where Phage and others were once regarded as examples of quality, and indeed they still exhibit those traits; they are now subjected to condescending attitudes.

I know this thread focused on rumours and the like, but i do empathise with Phage. When rumours are considered, we shouldn't run with it as the 'peoples' news'. There always needs to be verification, and i think people were taking these rumours a bit too far. I don't want to sound rude, but in my personal opinion, i think this thread got to the point where it could even be regarded as having clickbait content...

The hysteria, the hate, the lack of verification and out-there speculation...i don't think it is a particularly good reflection. Just my personal opinion though.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
A 67 page thread based on obvious rumors, placed in Breaking News.

If the OP doesn't feel silly he should.

Great job making ATS look stupid and taking the lead in it.

Wishfull thinking perhaps?
edit on 16-3-2015 by HardKnox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I'll bet that he's laughing his @$$ off right now...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Yeah. He's totally that type. He was probably laughing for the whole ten days.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

This is a conspiracy site and speculation is part of the fun, even if they are just rumors, however we do try to deny ignorance here.

Phage is a big boy he's taken plenty on the chin, and lived to talk about it.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: HardKnox

The fact that there were, and still are, rumors is news.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
If phage doesn't post for 10 days I might start a twitter account and say he's been abducted by aliens

Few hours and it will be in breaking news

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: HardKnox
Im sure you know a lot from all your day at ATS, but Skeptic's the last person to make this site look stupid. He deliberately put Rumor in the thread title. He noted several times it was speculation.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
According to Israel, there is currently a coup in Russia

Israel: There Is Currently A Coup In Russia!

Israel’s former ambassador to Russia, Zvi Magen, has said that he believes there are signs of a coup taking place in Russia.

In an interview with Haaretz he said, “the movement of the army around the Kremlin indicates that there is a change in government, or that an attempt at a change in government is being carried out.”

edit on 16-3-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Good hes back. I was really afraid that something bad happened to him.
You (Americans) dont understand that in Slavic countries hes seen actually as a good guy and USA/Israel (Usrael as we say...) are bad. Especially after what they did in Ukraine. Or rather tried to do and failed miserably...
I know that its not your fault guys and im not against You. But You should wakeup... Before its too late. Your goverment is acting wierd... Against humanity.

link   
Self-edited
edit on 1632015 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

Makin' the most of this. I starred all of Phage's posts in thread. He deserved that at least.

Bashing SO is just BS, His site ... his way. And that's all I've got to say in this thread.

Apologies to everyone who saw my outburst.
edit on 1632015 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Telos

Just because Putin has re-emerged does not mean that there has not been a coup. Watch what background figures come to the fore in coming days.

link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Im sure you know a lot from all your day at ATS, but Skeptic's the last person to make this site look stupid. He deliberately put Rumor in the thread title. He noted several times it was speculation.

I obviously know more than you.

There are specific sub forums for speculative threads. Breaking News is not one of them.

Move along.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: HardKnox

Last time I checked ATS was a conspiracy website, not a "hard facts" website.

Are you trying to socially condition people to feel silly for investigating a topic that many find interesting?

Did you know judgement is just ego?

Are you very concerned with how other people "view" ATS?

Maybe we should stick to topics with no controversy and gain some respectability?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
HardKnox is someone too scared to speak out against an owner but still wants to slide in the comment...of course that is just a guess

edit on 3/16/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/16/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I never thought I would see the day when this would happen.......Phage going against the status quo......wow

There is hope for the world after all

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I don't know what you are implying but this is the only account I have. I did not sign up to bash the op, it just happened to be the first thing I did.

You absolutely disgust me.

Yah, see, I couldn't care less.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
HardKnox is someone too scared to speak out against an owner but still wants to slid in the comment...of course that is just a guess

Lol, if anyone here on this site is not afraid to tell it like it is, it is me.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I speculated early on in the other thread "Putin missing" that he is just laying low until they get to the bottom of the other guy's murder, which showed that anyone could be killed in broad daylight in front of the Kremlin.

I think I read in this thread today that they made another arrest. So my theory still stands....

All the crap with the fake pics, the fire, power out, bodyguard killed?, etc - had me going, and probably was intended to flush out the last of who pulled the other stunt.

But the thread was certainly entertaining. And there was a plan behind the events, just not a coup......

I was on my way out the door when the fire broke out, saw some screen cap. Wondered WTF till I came back to find out it was just scaffolding....

But I remember reading on HERE when Isreal hit the Syrian reactor, I knew well before anyone else, even the Boss's parents visiting from Isreal. I will always refer back to that as my excuse for perusing this "tin foil hat" website.

So keep it coming....

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

That could bear some truth in it. It seems that Putin is in St. Petersburg, not in Moscow. It will be interesting to see, if he returns to Moscow. Is it confirmed, that there have been army-movements around the kremlin?

Of course, IMO it's still too early to say, nothing of importance has really happened. Considering that right now russian military forces are testing their combat readiness, and US armored tracked vehicles are on a "solidarity-tour" through eastern NATO-countries.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join