It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: sosobad

Putinista, stop lying, Putin is dead and they're using a Putin imitator!!!!!

Source: instagram

Prove otherwise. Something strange happened and the Russian state apparatus did not seem properly prepared. We do not know if Putin has really been seen, or if the press is being fed false information as they have been at least twice before, or if the people who have seen him have seen an imitator, or if Putin is alive but acting under duress. The past ten days will be a favorite of conspiracy theorist for a very long time.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

So he has not been absent from public for 10 days?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Looks like he's back.

BBC

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
I think this thread deserves to be put in the hoax bin after it has been proven to be based on a false premise. Just a bunch of BS as i thought. . . . . .

Have a little respect for the OP will you, he is one of the site owners and well respected in the ATS community...if Skeptic Overlord posts something, you listen, because he doesn't do it on a whim.

Tell me what part of this thread is hoax, because from where I'm sitting Putin was assumed to be missing, which led to rumour, hoax is a different premise altogether and would denote that his absence never occurred.

edit on 16-3-2015 by solargeddon because: Because SO is not Septic Overlord!

edit on 16-3-2015 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2015 by solargeddon because: Typos, typos typos

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
There is one thing to note about tweets as a source of information. They were/are used to report things occurring on the ground. e.g. green revolution, osama bin laden raid, riots in the USA, etc. They aren't rumors exactly as much as unverifiable information. Sources should be taken into account, but with the example of the bin laden raid sometimes they can come from completely random sources and turn out to be true. Just a thought. I find these rumors about Russia interesting. I think Putin is laughing about these rumors.
edit on 16-3-2015 by silverdawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Can't get anything by you... Guess you know what was going on for the past 11 days. You don't think it strange that a man who LOVES the spotlight disappears with no answers. He may be found but there are still MANY questions. So glad that you look for the truth.

edit on 3/16/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

At the least, it needs another update on the opening post.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Seriously, you dont know me from adam, but you are a little punk. Have some respect for this great free site and the people who make it go. The leader of Russia going missing for 13 days is worthy of a thread. It was appreciated and enjoyed.

edit on 16-3-2015 by msallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

I also believe the thread was justified. Who knows what happened behind the curtain? Maybe in the next several weeks mysterious deaths of several of Putin's former fellows will be reported, indicating that possibly there have been purges in the russian security apparatus because of Putin's fear of a coup d'etat.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Peloquin

I'm still waiting on confirmation his bodygaurd is still alive and carrying out his duties.

Does anyone know?

Is he ok?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Don't update it just move it to the hoax section

Phage was singled out a lot for not buying into this social media gutter gossip,and others

Real shame when this site should (and does a lot elsewhere on the boards daily!)expose the truth and ends up a witch hunt with false accusations

Real shame

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: windwaker
He's alive. We just have to accept that he pranked us.

Yeah, a bit of War of the Worlds only he never said anything, so I guess we pranked ourselves, with a little help from the media. But it's fun who cares..... well I guess there's a few on here that do. Unless this is just the beginning.....

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I don't think that it should be classified as a hoax. Vladimir Putin missing in action for 10 days is unprecedented and it was deliberate. Even the MSM is saying so. So this is an actual event. Something did happen, and that something is that Vlad went into hiding for 10 days. The reasons or motives for this are unclear, but it is an event that will be marked in history and it could be the precursor to something more serious in the near future.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: generalspecific

Don't let him off too easy. Putin knows what is expected of him as a world leader. He pranked us!

If President Obama had gone missing for 10 days without an explanation all hell would have broken loose.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

There are times I question Phage's opinions but in this instance he had a point. Not sure any member would have been allowed to post it in news.

I also didn't buy into the gossip overdrive though there is no doubt a place for such talk on ''missing'' leaders of nations, as the many ATS threads popularity has shown, just not so sure about taking Twitter as ''news''. I also abhor bullying, I have been the victim of it often on ATS and even to an extent on this thread.

That said it brought together a large chunk of ATS members on the same thread.

There are lessons to be learned from this thread for sure.

edit on 16-3-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Putin isn't dead.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Very strange stealthy coup these Russians do when the man they want replaced stays in power!

I agree that they should have said where he was,perhaps he had the flu or as mentioned many times with numerous photos of his gymnastic lover he might be a father again

He's back now anyway and amused at the gossip,so well done anti Putin guys you made him smile

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: generalspecific

Exactly, those that went on gossip overdrive and speculative rumour mongering pranked themselves.

There are many proverbs that are relevant.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Putin and company challenged the world powers, when he positioned himself with China and against the US treasury bonds, and petrol dollar.

One group makes the rules.

There is already a one world government and bank, regardless of what ignorant people think. Yes there are puppet governments in place in every country, but if they don't play nice and adhere to their bank masters rules, then this is exactly what happens.

Putin and his power hungry idiots are the poster children for the "New World Order", or should I say the order that has been in place for some time now.

Always follow the money trail.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
since this is a conspiracy website I'd like to say: in the BBC picture, they are wearing the same clothes as in the 2012 StPetersburg International Economic Forum, Putin black suit, with a blackberry coloured tie with white dots

And Almazbek Atambayev in a dark blue suit with bromberry tie and dark dots

And still all massmedia reports go back to the one twitter guy we were looking at too.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join