It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

From who?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

We need a translation and photo forensics. LOL!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
True, they did cover it, just days later than ATS! Not to mention piss poorly. Can always rely on the MSM!

originally posted by: AnoukDutch
My Dutch army is realy bad. government is also bad here.

i still waiting for an anwer.. I lost my uncle and little neice (5) in the mh17 attack. The government does bad investigation. we as fammily are realy angry and we are not the only one.

I missed your post the first read through. I wish you had been here to give your perspective when it happened. Sorry to hear that. You should write your thoughts when you get enough posts

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I had just asked if it was new or if someone could match it to old photos. They have already tried showing old photos and acting like they are new. Very interesting that he only stayed a second, wasn't this supposed to be a meeting?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
So he did not speak?

Hmm to look like someone is maybe easier then sounding like someone...

Suspicious.. we start again...

link   

Maybe you would like to share with us the source for this rumor, or did we stopped asking for source and just believe in anything we want...

When they were saying that people wouldn't believe in UFOs and aliens even if they landed in their backyard, i always thought they were joking...little did i know

link   
What if ALL of these trucks and tanks and troop movements/readiness were simply in response to the rumors of a coup? LOL!

CNN reporting video footage now...

a reply to: EartOccupant

He did. He made comments on the rumors of his health keeping things interesting or some such.
edit on 3/16/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Euro news breaking news:

Russia president Putin, commenting on his health, says “it would be boring without gossip” (RIA via Reuter)

Putin appears in public for first time since March 5

I trust Reuters, they said Chavez won the only election he actually lost...

sputniknews.com...

edit on 16-3-2015 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
I just heard that the photos that were just posted are old photos.... Hes not confirmed alive.

For crying out loud, WHO KNOWS NOW! Good point.

This is a good example of not wanting to rely on the MSM, while at the same time wondering if twitter is any better. Great experiment OP! Thanks for driving us all insane, because everyone, everywhere are liars! We truly live in the time of BS.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
You think the "disappearance" of Putin might be an effort to get people looking the wrong way in order for Putin to maybe start a war?

a war starts and after a few days putin emerges, fires some military people, claims it was a coup, yet continues with the action?

Fake coup attempts are a great way to reinforce national support for a waning dictator. Given the situation it's impossible to tell. It seems like the people love him but the oligarchy are upset...depleting pocket books. A staged coup won't do anything for the oligarchs support but might justify war in the eyes of Russians. Not sure if Russians are as stupid as Americans because I've never been there but I suppose it's possible.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Without footage and audio of him saying it....

edit: apparently he did... solved!
edit on 16-3-2015 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I don't think this is the thread to discuss that. But experiment or not one needs the "sour grapes" to not getting excited over every little detail "the people" throw in social media to deny ignorance. Take a breath, put some of the ADHD sugar with the grapes, put it in the freezer, let it settle in, take a rest and you have a wonderful dish.

edit on 16-3-2015 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robhmfc

From who?

I will redact my own comment.... My good friend had read it on some website, but that website pulled back the statement that it was old photos.

Apparently the latest is that it is believed these photos are real and that he is well and functioning. "crisis" over

Having said that... how do we know that Putin is still in power? How can we be sure that the rumours of the FSB and the oligarchs aren't in effect as we speak. If there is one thing Putin is good at it's making a show and an appearance. Honestly, he's nice to have as a front figure.
edit on 16/3/15 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

No, no no. The independent Euronews and Reuters are all coming from the same twitter account.
No. As long as there is no video, or at least a few others reporting on the meeting: no.

link   
Soooo. Do we notify Phage?
Mahalo

link   

originally posted by: flice
I just heard that the photos that were just posted are old photos.... Hes not confirmed alive.

Heard from who?

My two year old just told me he was a fireman, doesn't make it true.

I said this would happen about 20 pages ago

This being ATS even if it is confirmed as real no doubt there will be someone calling it fake. They won't believe he is alive until he judo kicks in their front door and rides a bear into their living room.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Mystery solved Putin is back and breathing according to RT so we can all move on happily or otherwise - whatever.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Who da Man?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Now... what were we all discussion before Putin disappeared....? Oh well, life is good

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Russia Today declares Putin is alive... but it appears like their source is twitter too lol

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join