It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
MSM are starting to get hyped up as they wake up:

Daily Telegraph

So he is still not in St P's for his meeting....im not going to bed ever until he is found...

Heh, I should head to bed as well, but.. This has my head racing.

That call up of the north fleet, and the special units / paratroopers has my whiskers all out'a whack.

link   
So now we have the northern and southern fleet being " busy" excersising at the same time...

tass.ru...

link   
Putin ordered to test the combat readiness of his military.

Moscow ( dpa ) - Kremlin chief Vladimir Putin has ordered a review of the combat readiness of the armed forces in Western military district and in the Northern Fleet and the Airborne Troops . A total of 38 000 soldiers , more than 40 ships , 15 submarines and 110 aircraft were affected , Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said the agency Interfax . Home port of the Northern Fleet 's Severomorsk near the border with Norway. Headquarters of the Western District of St. Petersburg. In addition, participates in a Russian ship in the Caspian Sea in exercises .

source(German)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Perhaps you could scroll back and read the original post or refrain from commenting.

I said ''mobilising'', the word use was pedantically challenged, I said read it in context. It was the correct contextual use of the word.

Is this thread about grammar now, if it is I can go through yours and xcathdras and I am sure I would find a lot of errors.

Keep on topic.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Redeployment of already existing forces is not a mobilization.. however we can start our own thread and argue about it there if we want.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

yet they talk about the order yet there is nothing to confirm the order came from him... in this instance I think people are wanting to see the body, warm and walking around or cold and in a freezer somewhere, to end the speculation round his absence.

Considering Russian media was caught lying about putin over the last weeks and his spokespersons cant answer the questions coming in, I think that its going to take him in public and in person to settle the rumors.

edit on 16-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: daaskapital

That is the other interesting part. The fact Putins personal spokesperson and his other advisors are still talking to the media. I would think these individuals would be removed and replaced if a power shift occurred. That is of course unless they are being forced to remain in their positions and give the answers they are giving to give an image that nothing is wrong for as long as possible.

That is an interesting point.

The fact that they are talking doesn't seem to be making a large difference though, either. They're trying to show that everything is all right, but people clearly aren't buying it. Still, the fact that they are talking might indicate that everything isn't as bad as it seems...hopefully.

Then again, we will never know with this shoddy PR the Kremlin is doing.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Mobilising can also mean moving, read the definition.

link   

Naval rule number one: In doubt, get out of the harbor !

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

which he didn't for ten days, so far. The meeting with Almazbek Atambayev is at 12:10

The Kyrgyz has landed
edit on 16-3-2015 by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: Cygnis
a reply to: Thorneblood

At one certain time, chief commanders of the Armed Forces and divisions, heads of the Defense Ministry’s chief departments received packages with orders.
The minister said Russian military will practice long-distance relocation of troops of special purpose.

That just sounds fantastic.

Secret packages, special purpose relocation...

If Putin shows his face, this won't phase me too much, but with the MIA Russian leader, this has my hackles up.

Yep.

Meanwhile, the U.S. MSN are being dicks and not saying anything about this whatsoever. IMO, this type of thing should be #1 priority.

Sadly, the media here in the USA is crap, has been for some time. This really shouldn't be surprising to you, I mean, it's unofficial, but our media seems just as controlled as Russia's is.

It could be very well that they don't want to cover it, to save it as some talking point for very near future activities, or some such shenanigans.

Time will tell... it always does.. meanwhile, allow me to depart to begin digging a shelter in my back yard.

Yeah, i know... and no it doesn't surprise me at all. Just sick of it.

The 2012 political disaster was all the proof I needed that all the mainstream news outlets were nothing but BS. They only report things when it sells their own agenda or the agenda at the very top..

So what has me scratching my head is, why does a potential nuclear war, or at the very least, a major escalation with THE country most capable of executing a nuclear strike on the U.S. homeland, not interest even the highest of oligarchs/elite in charge of our media?

Is it all planned? Or are "they" just that stupid?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

Naval rule number one: In doubt, get out of the harbor !

The first rule of assassination is kill the assassin.

Patience is a virtue....
Taco is a noun...

If we continue to see snap drills I would wager we will also see an announcement at some point of Putin being removed, or a medical issue or whatever the hell is going on.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

which he didn't for ten days, so far. The meeting with Almazbek Atambayev is at 12:10

The Kyrgyz has landed

Approx 30 mins back.
edit on 16/3/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
USA Today calls him a no show.

Putin orders snap military drill, doesn't show

Source

link   

If we are seeing the ghost of Claus von Stauffenberg a few holes exist in the theory. There would have to been a token attempted to take over key government buildings. Putin Henchmen would have to been eliminated and middle ranking Army officers would have needed to side with the coup.

I do think that a rogue bullet is the only way Putin leaves office before he plunges Europe into a third war in a century or so.

link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join