It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
No sign of this fire on BBC or Sky news UK so far..

rt.com...

WTF is going on?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

WTF is going on?

There was a fire in a monastery.

link   

I posted that article a page ago...

link   
I have a feeling maybe that while the world is focusing on Russia and the Putinmeister they are under the radar taking Ukraine. . Like ive said magicians trick focus on hand number one while hand number two goes un-noticed
edit on 15-3-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

You really think NATO is watching a monastery fire and not Ukraine?
edit on 3/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You really think they are not?? It's not only the fire phagemeister. . A reply to: Phage

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Seems like all emergency services have left the area (on the earth cam). You don't see the emergency vehicle lights around the perimeter anymore.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
He's probably moving everything to his bunker.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You really think they are not?? It's not only the fire phagemeister

Not to the point of ignoring Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There are new reports circulating that Putin's former bodyguard and Presidential Security security chief (now Interior Minister), General Zolotov, has allegedly been killed four hours ago.

Translation of: v-n-zb.livejournal.com...

I do not like rumors. But when they both come from different sources, the rumors can be considered information. Albeit unproven, but has a right to exist.

There is information that died (some argue that killed) General gold.
It would be desirable, of course, evidence, but am unlikely to ......

Ukrainian readers to explain (Russian and so know) that this is not a simple general.
Colonel-General Viktor Zolotov for 13 years was a bodyguard Putin (Head of the Presidential Security Service, Deputy Director of the Federal Security Service) and remained one of the few of his friends, and in recent times.

From 2014 - First Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs and Chief of the Interior Troops of Russia.

In the near future was to take over as head of the FSB.

I did not argue, just want to "stake out" theme until morning. And in the morning to clarify information.

If murder is confirmed, it means that Ivanov and Co. still doge Putin.

Now it does not matter, Putin is alive or not - in the hands of real vlastpereshla more rigid and severe groups. And nervous behavior evening Kadyrov confirmed that Moscow had no roof now.
Ukraine will be a great success if the center wants to understand at first with Chechnya, and then with Ukraine. If, on the contrary, the occurrence of (direct aggression) can oizhdat soon.

And more. I would not trust the rumors, walking in Moscow that the "revolution made Shoigu", which will lead the state. Complete garbage. He, of course, as you move up the career ladder constantly make small "coup", but it is unlikely now someone wants to steer the country alone. Yes, and associates will not allow. And make / lead a revolution ... His head would have long brought Putin on a platter. Only the "collective". And nothing else.

Most likely (Vang) Putin remains the nominal head of state (if he is still alive - and he, I think, still alive), but will manage generals.

Translation of Ukrainian source: uapress.info...

"The information about the death of the chief guard guarded main contact person my sources in Moscow confirmed", - said TV presenter.

As you know, the last few days of the communication chief of Interior Ministry troops of Colonel-General Viktor Zolotov was absent. In this regard, the rumors of his death.

According to some information soon on the Board of the FSB, Russian President Vladimir Putin had to appoint General Viktor Zolotov head of the FSB. However, this did not happen because Russian President did not attend the board.

Recall Colonel-General Viktor Zolotov from 2000 to 2013 worked as head of the Security Service of the President of the Russian Federation. And in 2014 became the first Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs - chief of the troops of the Russian Interior Ministry.

edit on 15-3-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

WTF is going on?

There was a fire in a monastery.

This made me giggle.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Rumors and no solid Proof..not very reliable see another situation to add to the list of what if's a reply to: SkepticOverlord

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Cause enough confusion and you could get away with enough it's the weekend NATO is probably out to dinner..a reply to: Phage

edit on 15-3-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

There are new reports circulating that Putin's bodyguard and head of Presidential Security, General Zolotov, has been killed.

You seem to be confusing reports with rumors.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

i knew it!!! start a fire as diversion and murder Zolotov!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I believe your meaning sleight-of-hand trick.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Maybe it's a social experiment designed to see how far we let runaway speculation go while ignoring common sense.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Cause enough confusion and you could get away with enough it's the weekend NATO is probably out to dinner

Well, you got me there. Everyone is on break. Go for it troops!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yes bingo ding ding ding..a reply to: 5thNovember

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace
And one of the owners of ATS is in on it. Posting rumors as Breaking News.
Dun dun duhhhhhhhhhh

edit on 3/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join