It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace
It wasn't.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Another blackout at the Kremlin! The light's went off on the EarthCam.
edit on 15-3-2015 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

it does say Moscow HD Novodevichy Convent on the cam page, I assumed the cam was situated there but looks as though thats what it is looking at.

edit on 15-3-2015 by funkfrankie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Is the camera normally pointing at the Kremlin? Before the fire it was not!! So what does that imply?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

what you can see now is where its been pointing all day today.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

That it's not normally pointing at the Kremlin and still isn't?
edit on 3/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

So all the blackouts from yesterday and so on were in the monastry too?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The archives are available on the website.
Have a look.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Russia's President Vladimir Putin may have been removed from office by army factions or wealthy businessmen either working together or against one another, says Israel's former ambassador to Russia Zvi Magen.

“The movement of the army around the Kremlin indicates that there is a change in government” - Israel's former ambassador to Russia Zvi Magen

Link

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
Some people on twitter are going absolutely nuts over this CNN headline from today:

U.S. Army sending armored convoy 1,100 miles through Europe

The U.S. Army says it will soon be sending armored Stryker vehicles on a 1,100-mile convoy through six European countries to show solidarity to allies in the wake of recent Russian actions in the Ukraine and Crimea that have Eastern Europe on edge.

Our Western security forces would know what has been happening inside Russia before the Russians. The fact that we can see a valid strengthening of the Border Security, tells me that something has happened, and any chaos that ensues must be contained.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This gets crazier by the minute! About 10-15 pages back somebody had a good point about "who's actually in charge of their nuclear arsenal" if this is indeed more than a rumor. Its crazy seeing (potentially) how fast this (may have) turned.

a reply to: Avicenne

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Strange to me though that as soon as the fires out, blackout again... When the lights were on previously doesn't sound like uncontrolled blackout.
edit on 5310432015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Has the Earthcam position changed? Reason I ask is there is a separate live feed of the monastery still a bit of a glow from the remaining blaze but I don't see any glow on the Earth Cam.

Also current Earthcam position looks different from that of the archives according to lights. Perhaps those lights are out now or the position has changed?
edit on 15-3-2015 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gumerk

There's a blackout. 2nd blackout so far.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I hesitate to post articles from RT, but here is one about the fire.

Moscow’s landmark 16th century Novodevichy Convent on fire

Witnesses say the fire can be seen above the walls of the monastery, though authorities have not provided any information on the size of the blaze. However, some sources say the surface area of the fire is about 100 square meters. The cause of the blaze is currently unknown.

Someone tweeted this...

Fire at the top of Novodevichy tower mostly out but the side is in a bad way. Really hope this is mostly scaffolding. pic.twitter.com/Bvc3MgjJoV

— max seddon (@maxseddon) March 15, 2015

Hopefully it is just scaffolding that went up and the building isn't a total loss.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
May I ask why we are discussing the confusing EarthCam at all, since the slowest of the class(me) has now also realised, there never was a blackout at the Kremlin gouvernment palace, but the Kremlin monastry?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

This one now works with me again.. but i have no idear where to look..

It has pan and tilt, zoom.. it's on top og the Webcam on the main tower of Moscow State University with online-control

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo

There's a blackout. 2nd blackout so far.

It's not the Kremlin.
And given that they've just had a pretty major fire in a historical structure, I would say it's pretty reasonable to turn the power off to perhaps prevent any other fires, what with all the water they're chucking at it.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
May I ask why we are discussing the confusing EarthCam at all, since the slowest of the class(me) has now also realised, there never was a blackout at the Kremlin gouvernment palace, but the Kremlin monastry?

It's okay, a month ago I would never have know that Kremlin means citadel, and that there are plenty of them in Russia.

Now we know what's going on, and we know that we're not watching the Kremlin under attack from unknown enemies. I would call that progress!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

There is live online TV in Russian language
www.msk-tv.com...

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join