It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Yep, Russians doesn't seem to be worried much

RT1 www.msk-tv.com...

I can't guarantee if big red star was on their logo before 15-th March though

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

How does denying rumors = "declined to comment" on the Dozhd report?

My point was just that no attempt at an excuse was made. Peskov's denial of rumors was earlier in the week - specifically responding to baby rumors and illness.

I'll give you that I shouldn't have had quotation marks around no comment. My apologies. The piece says "declined to comment".

Keep up the good work keeping us all honest. I do mean that.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Crakeur
My guess is plastic surgery! To look good for his b*tch!

Now thats fighting a war you cannot win!

edit on 2015-03-15T13:40:45-05:00201503bpm3103pm4531 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This whole thing makes me wonder if there is a coup in progress and that Putin had notification of it ahead of time.

This whole thing could be a ploy to get the turncoats out in the open and round them up.

those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. We all know there is a history of this sort of thing in Russia's no so distant past.

Or am i off kilter here?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: stumason

Unbelievable!!!
I hope someone is getting sacked over this-or is an "IT glitch" excuse?
That sounds seriously (hopefully not willfuly)incompetent to say the least..
No encryption is totally secure these days,so lets hope all the codes have been changed.

It was BT, not an internal problem. BT are one of the main providers for comms infrastructure to the UK Gov (another being my employer) and they apparently sent traffic incorrectly. Knowing BT, this was probably someone in India doing a re-route or costing out a link. A double whammy really, as I know UK Gov comms is strictly off limits to offshore people, but it happens and you can bet that there will be hell to pay at the next service meeting.

EDIT: It wouldn't have included codes, but may well have contained sensitive data about designs and such. Aldermaston is where the warheads are built.
edit on 15/3/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I found this article in the Siberian Times.

Two young men in medical masks told TVK-6 Krasnoyarsk TV Channel: 'We are sick, this is why we're wearing masks, but we came here despite it because if we let the Americans come in, this will be worse than any illness. You know that they are preparing a state coup in Russia? Who? The fifth column.' They named opposition figures Alexei Navalny, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Ksenia Sobchak and Boris Nemtsov. 'You've got to be dumb or blind if you don't see it coming.'

We all know that Boris Nemtsov was murdered recently. I wonder of it was a good ole KGB styled warning to the lot of them.

Lends plausibility to my above post.

What do you wise people think?
edit on 3/15/2015 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hey SO you seem to have pull reach out to the Kremlin and see what they tell you???😅a reply to: SkepticOverlord

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I just searched all the major news services and find no mention of any rumors or any other new information pertaining to Rooten Tooten Putin.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

True point - there was also an article about the Ukrainian fighter pilot who claimed to have shut down the MH17. The first words he stumbled when he got out of the SU25 was "Wrong plane". As they had the order to shut down the plane of Putin.

Since Putin decided not to follow the one world order plan anymore he is an obstacle for the once who are behind this plan. And therefore they want to get rid of him.

Putin is smart enough, but the question is if he has enough supporters around him to survive this move.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Being up near a bunch of RAF and USAF bases at the moment I can say we are not expecting ww3 it seems.

There are more typhoon patrol than I normally see when I up here but there is no big movements like I have seen pre Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria.

Looks like we are being extra cautious but not too worried.

If ww3 was imminent there would be call ups and more than just a coue typhoons would be flying about.

Not to mention our politicians would scuttle off into a bunker like the slimy cowards they are.

Is it the same in the states?
edit on 15-3-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
RT shows Putin back to work

Hey look guys! He's okay after all.

But wait, that footage looks awfully familiar. Almost positive its the same footage that was showed days ago. Looking into it.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I agree, this isn't going to lead to WW3. At least not yet. However, I still fear that this whole thing is a coup and am worried that a vacuum will lead to either a military dictatorship or a stratocracy in Russia. Either of those could most definitly lead to WW3.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DantesPeak
RT shows Putin back to work

Hey look guys! He's okay after all.

But wait, that footage looks awfully familiar. Almost positive its the same footage that was showed days ago. Looking into it.

I'm wondering if there has been a failed assination attempt on Putin.

He not dead just in critical condition and they are trying to cover it until he's is better or he does die and in which case they have to announce it.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DantesPeak

That's video of the same handshake that is being talked about here in image form earlier. This video is just at a slightly different angle than the pictures.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I feel as though I have seen this all before....Oh ya! The new House of Cards season! Now the interesting thing would be if Putin has been taken out of a position of power, who will replace him? And what would the repercussions be for such a power shift?
edit on 15-3-2015 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Or recovering from flu?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Vladimir Putin 'in bed with a bad cold watching Crimea documentary'
Russian TV channel scotches rumours of a Kremlin coup with report Mr Putin is at rural retreat recovering from flu, while spokesman says president will be watching Crimea documentary airing tonight.

Opposition television station Dozhd reported on Sunday that Mr Putin had come down with the flu and was currently recuperating at one of his country residences outside Moscow, citing anonymous sources.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I believe that they did in fact know that there was a coup planned and Putin has been scuttled away into safety while they round up the tyrannical factions.

All the misinfo is to make sure than the opposition does not catch on before they are exposed.

Speculating like a boss here.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phatdamage
this isnt worrying at all:

US Army Convoy in Medgidia, Romania YESTERDAY

now that is alot of equipment on the doorstep of Russia, in fact it is 100km from the Crimea

whether this is a coup, CIA dis-info, or something else, that much hardware at this time, is painting a picture....

cool heads need to provail

A few details to upgrade:
Poroshenko: EU Lifts Official Embargo On Arms To Ukrainekrozoff.wordpress.com/2015/03/15/poroshenko-eu-lifts-official-embargo-on-arms-to-ukraine/

He is also presenting a bill that will allow Polish troops into Ukraine. I confess I'm not up to scratch on Ukraine, but it isn't yet a member of NATO. Poroshenko appears to be moving it in that direction so that the "attack one of us, we will all defend it" policy can be applied. No one is wasting any time, are they?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
There's a Twitter oddity similar to when the #Ferguson hashtag suddenly stopped showing up in the top-trending topics, at the peak of the initial riots. I'm getting 300-500 new tweets on Putin every 15 minutes, which is exceptionally high activity. Yet this is the trending topics from four different regions… no Putin.

And just about every one of those trending topics has a slower tweet-rate than I'm seeing for Putin.

It could be because I'm watching global tweets, but then you'd think "Putin" would at least show up in the Worldwide trending category.

This is odd.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join