It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motorcyclist Leads Police on Bonkers Chase Through Canadian Mall (video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I'm envious, I'm at work all night tonight. :/

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Top comment on Youtube : "Protect John Connor" lol

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

There are plenty more...the guy is completely nuts...he rides to cop shops,does burnouts..they chase him he gets away,slows down lets em catch up and takes off again....

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

And that folks...is how we spend a Saturday afternoon in Canada!

It's a good thing the world doesn't know what we do on Sunday afternoons...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Elton

is that your envious face in your avatar? Just cracked another beer. Snap!

eta: gonna watch burnouts in front of cops now.
mmuuhhaa that's awesome
edit on 15-3-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
It was Sheldon practicing his driving =

www.youtube.com...

how did you get on the 2nd floor of the Glendale Galleria?

I missed my exit on the freeway, flew off the overpass and one thing led to another..
edit on 15-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

That kind of video has a lot to answer for. Despite his skills, he is no better than a common "joy-rider" and is just as vulnerable to the unexpected actions of other road users. It doesn't matter how highly skilled you are if other people on the track are far less skilled or predictable. As to the police chasing these clowns, they are just as bad. If you are calling a police helicopter out for a motor bike that wont stop for a traffic citation, you have your policing priorities way skewed.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
Am I the only one that cheers the people in these crazy police chases? And I laugh when they wipe out too.

definitely not, it goes from underdog to tall poppy in a split second haha. when they push it too far im just yelling/laughing at the screen.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IvanAstikov

Oh yea, his days are numbered. Same as Crocodile hunter Steve Irwin, living recklessly, chances are you won't die in your sleep. While this guy is dangerous on the road and can cause some serious damage, it will be most likely be his own mangled body once some zombie decides to change lanes without checking their mirror. Yes, he is putting others at risk but putting the high morality aside, any warm blooded male with a need for speed can't help the feeling of adrenaline and cheer for a guy blowing away the cops on a bike. If it was a guy in a car, it would be a whole different story because the risk factor for others getting killed is much much higher.

And he is better than a "common joy rider" because he is not common. He's got wicked skills. If a "joy rider' tried that without his skills, I would knock out his teeth
edit on 15-3-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join