It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 - yes 10 - American aid workers feared exposed to Ebola, comng home to US for observation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Their have been continued stories on Ebola. It takes only a simple search to see them. Although once the last person, the Doctor in NY was cleared interest in the subject faded. Of course once Americans got some facts and found out not only is Ebola hard to spread in particular in a first world nation but, that the media was praying on peoples fears for ratings they kind of just quit paying attention.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

That was just a choice of words for your observations I guess. There's less information because there's less to report. Everything's fine. No one is hiding anything I promise you.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

No one is hiding anything I promise you.

Yes, because the government has a track record for candor and forthrightness. LoL!

Anyways, AW657....the point of the OP was to point out that 10 people were being flown back for observation and that, hopefully, the protocols and levels of communication have improved these last six months.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Everything's fine. No one is hiding anything I promise you.

Well that's reassuring.

a reply to: MrSpad
Yeah... unless it mutates it's not going to be our Nation's 'Black Death'.

I found an update to that 'suspected ebola patient', and it said he came up negative. I really wouldn't be surprised if there have been others transferred to UC DAVIS Medical Center suspected of being infected and it just wasn't covered.
edit on 15-3-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Local ATL news said there are now 11 and at least one will be in self-imposed isolation near Emory.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
What ever...conspiracy theory...I know...this stuff is getting so old. If I hold my breath waiting for the NWO or the return of Christ I'll still be dead. reply to: Lucid Lunacy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join