It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat interferes with traffic stop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

This is an old video that I couldn't find here on ATS. If its been posted, I apologize.

The video shows an officers surprising reaction while being interrupted during a traffic stop. While cops are known to act like tough guys, this one's reaction was surprisingly different.

I wish more cats came out and tackled him to the ground while the driver got away. That would be hilarious.

I think I'm going to start carrying around a box of kittens when I drive. They can overpower all authority with their cute and lawless attitude. Don't mess with them or you'll be yesterday's kitty litter!

edit on 14-3-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
For some odd reason that made me think of this:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Great vid, nice to see an LEO with patience

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I like on animal hoarders or w/e that show is called when that cat sneezed chewed up tuna all over the wall. And you could see dry tuna and hairballs all over the place cause their cuteness over powered complete filth.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: metalholic

I like on animal hoarders or w/e that show is called when that cat sneezed chewed up tuna all over the wall. And you could see dry tuna and hairballs all over the place cause their cuteness over powered complete filth.

That's hilarious and disgusting. Her house must have smelled terrible. Unless she hoarded air fresheners...

My old apartment had a hoarder in it before me. She kept old newspapers in the oven.

I nominate her for a Darwin Award.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Cute, thanks for sharing!

S&F

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
That was so adorable! Kitty was obviously friendly and the police offer was so patient. LOL

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I sincerely wish that it was always that way.

new topics

top topics

join