It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone show me evidence of man being created from dirt?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I get why you started this thread, to demonstrate how little scientific evidence exists for the biblical creation story, but let me ask you this. Do you believe in miracles of the supernatural variety? At some point, all that exists must have been created from the absence of existance. What stops God from accelarating the biochemical process of creating genetic material from the soil? What stops Him from creating Eve from the genetic material found in Adam's rib? All that is needed is an increased energy output from the source that links and sustaines all biological life.

God is the Quantum Architect, Engineer and Mechanic of all that exists. In Him, anything is possible.

We already know that the basic compounds found in biological life are also found in the earth, so that much is in harmony with the Genesis creation account. What has yet to be proven, without the aid of some hoaxed fossils, is the cross-evolution from one species to another.

So, it seems that Macro-evolution and biblical Creationism are at a stale-mate. Neither theory is backed by enough scientific evidence to be thoroughly proven.

I will however point out that one theory was documented about 3,000 years ago, while the other is built on a foundation of hoaxes.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Its all symbolism. Nothing more.

Born of the Earth, returned to the Earth. Its just symbolism. Is this the hardest part of the bible for anyone to believe?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I get why you started this thread, to demonstrate how little scientific evidence exists for the biblical creation story, but let me ask you this. Do you believe in miracles of the supernatural variety? At some point, all that exists must have been created from the absence of existance. What stops God from accelarating the biochemical process of creating genetic material from the soil? What stops Him from creating Eve from the genetic material found in Adam's rib? All that is needed is an increased energy output from the source that links and sustaines all biological life.

God is the Quantum Architect, Engineer and Mechanic of all that exists. In Him, anything is possible.

We already know that the basic compounds found in biological life are also found in the earth, so that much is in harmony with the Genesis creation account. What has yet to be proven, without the aid of some hoaxed fossils, is the cross-evolution from one species to another.

So, it seems that Macro-evolution and biblical Creationism are at a stale-mate. Neither theory is backed by enough scientific evidence to be thoroughly proven.

I will however point out that one theory was documented about 3,000 years ago, while the other is built on a foundation of hoaxes.

So much rubbish here, you clearly have no clue about what a theory is in scientific terms.

yep.. sounds legit.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

At some point, all that exists must have been created from the absence of existance.

Are you sure about that?

Do you have any evidence backing that up?

Did you know some very intelligent people have said that may not be correct?

No Big Bang? Quantum equation predicts universe has no beginning

Is your post proving another OP correct?

In a universe where creationists defend how nothing comes from nothing

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingfish

Im sorry, were you actually going to make valid point? Volcanic activity is often associated with accelarated biodiversity.

Science is more politics than facts these days. The grantors make the facts. The grantees have to find ways to make them true.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Asking for evidence of just about ANYTHING mentioned in The Bible is ridiculous - it's a collection of bed time stories.

You might as well ask for evidence of something mentioned in Harry Potter.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Did you know some very intelligent people have said that may not be correct?

Intelligent by what standard? By the standard of those who make the rules? Im like I said, modern science is all politics. Any finding that takes away from evolution is automatically burried by established academia.
edit on 14-3-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Any finding that takes away from evolution is automatically burried by establishe academia.

Ah yes. Because, of course, the entire power structure is based on support of the theory of evolution.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Any finding that takes away from evolution is automatically burried by establishe academia.

Ah yes. Because, of course, the entire power structure is based on support of the theory of evolution.

That, and flawed radioactive dating.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

No problem.
I stay away from radioactive girls.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Based on your own premise, the entirety of the human race is comprised of gay men being that eve was created from Adam's rib, her entire genome would be completely identical to Adam's.

If such is the case then you should be able to provide citations or data to support your position no?

Tell me, which fossils are hoaxed?

Not at all. The only places you will find biblical creation is in the bible, Q'ran, the Torah as well as Genesis 1-11 being plagiarized from the Enuma Elish during their Babylonian bondage

please demonstrate how Modern Evolutionary Synthesis has its entire foundation built upon hoaxes. The notion is entirely bull droppings and its willful ignorance to state otherwise if you haven't got anything to support the notion.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

You're citing The Daily Mail.

The Daily Mail.

The

Daily

Mail

Please take this moment to reevaluate your life choices.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
According to evolution there was a pool of water, then some mud and stuff in the muddy pool, probably a lightning strike or something like that maybe and something else possibly but kaboom, life started in a pool of water and dirt with lightning and you ask a creationist to substantiate their faith.

Evolution seems to state life started from nothing as a scientific fact, yet you want to argue our faith is laughable compared to your faith.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

I admire your tenacity to persistently misunderstand even the basics of evolution (and, in this instance, abiogenesis).

Needless to say, you are wrong. Again.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

According to evolution there was a pool of water, then some mud and stuff in the muddy pool, probably a lightning strike or something like that maybe and something else possibly but kaboom, life started in a pool of water and dirt with lightning and you ask a creationist to substantiate their faith.

No.
Evolutionary theory does not address the origin of life.
You are disqualified.
edit on 3/14/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Wait. There are believers who give a # about evolution? What is this, the '50s?

👣

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The bible says that man was created from dirt, so is there any evidence of this ever being observed or any evidence at all that supports this notion outside of the bible?

And what about women being created from a man's rib? Is there any evidence or proof of this being an observable phenomenon?

Thanks in advance for replying.

Dirt and a man's rib may be metaphors. To say man came from dirt is also saying man came from non-living compounds, so the term "dirt" could represent the start of life. Woman from man's rib would represent the start of life from a living thing. This could be the further evolution of life into the two sexes.

Also, do you think that everything in the bible should be seen as literal? Maybe that is as literal as they can fathom a few 1000 years ago...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Have you ever tried to make a Family tree by starting With you?
Do you know that if you try.....you will actually see that Your Family tree branches out infinitelly. Unless we are all inbreeds.

It will never end up With Adam and Eve.

But at what stage on the tree was the human branch made? All humans should be able to track their branch to its origin branch. Unless we just poped up randomly all over the Place.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch

Evolution seems to state life started from nothing as a scientific fact, yet you want to argue our faith is laughable compared to your faith.

and once again, no matter how many times in your multiple threads this has been explained to you... Evolution is about biological processes and is a completely separate field of study from the chemical processes that led to the first organic life on earth, whether it be abiogenesis, panspermia or an as yet unknown process.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

I admire your tenacity to persistently misunderstand even the basics of evolution (and, in this instance, abiogenesis).

Needless to say, you are wrong. Again.

Well feel free to correct my ignorance rather than becoming all pharisee over me

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join