It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone show me evidence of man being created from dirt?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

So I guess that means we're monkeys, I mean we DO share 96% of our DNA with them. Since we share common "elements" that means we are them.

Also, what is silly about it? Dirt cannot look at me but I can look at dirt. I am not dirt and dirt is not me.
edit on 3/15/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What is ridiculous is that you are actually trying to argue this fact of life.

Face it, we are made of the same stuff that we also consider to be dirt.

End of topic.

Go ahead and try to skew the facts, and don't include iron in your list of what you are made of. I'd like to see your body continue to exist if you didn't have iron in your body, one of the top 4 elements in your dirt list. You would die. Iron is found in every single cell in your body, and you have the nerve to remove it from your top 4 list based on percentage.... that is what we call dishonesty.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Face it, we are made of the same stuff that we also consider to be dirt.
We are made of the same stuff we also consider to be stars. We are stardust, right?

We were not made from dirt, or dust, or mud. We are composed of elements which form various chemical compounds. The same elements which compose everything; dirt, the Moon, the planets, and the stars.

edit on 3/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So I guess that means we're monkeys, I mean we DO share 96% of our DNA with them. Since we share common "elements" that means we are them.
Also, what is silly about it? Dirt cannot look at me but I can look at dirt. I am not dirt and dirt is not me.

I hope you are not being serious. You need to learn the difference between structure and composition.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

You are telling me things I already know.

In the end we are all made of electrons, protons, and neutrons. Those are all made of smaller particles. And if we keep reducing it further, all we really are is energy.

There is no difference in composition between any two elements. The only difference is structure. We are all ONE giant collection of energy which is connected in several ways.

The dirt is you, and you are dirt. You are everything. You are the Universe.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You are the Universe

No. My ego is not that large.
I am part of the Universe. A very, very, very small part.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I am part of the Universe. A very, very, very small part.

You are part of the Universe which means you are the Universe. These are basic truths, how do you not know them?
edit on 15-3-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Your idea of a basic truth is not the same as mine.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
From your question in the OP.....

NOPE......

ISO

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
A very, very, very small part.

Also, what does size have to do with anything? Sometimes the smallest part of a system is the most important part, and the main purpose of the entire system. For example, the very tiny transistors inside a computer's CPU, probably one of the smallest parts of the computer, is the most important part of the computer, and it wouldn't quite be a computer without them.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

It's the same concept. I am not dirt, if I cut a grain of dirt in half does it bleed? If I cut myself does dirt pour out? I am not made of dirt, I am made from common elements that are present in dirt but I am not made of dirt itself.

That's like saying I'm made of pineapples or watermelons because they share common elements with me. We both contain water, so we must be made of them! See how ridiculous that sounds?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Pardon me? Where did I say I was unimportant?

But tell me, are you saying that you are the "CPU" of the Universe?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

How you could say you are part of the Universe, and also say you are not the Universe in the same breath is completely ridiculous.

It would be like a pixel of an computer image trying to claim it is not an image. That is absurd.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

It would be like a pixel of an computer image trying to claim it is not an image. That is absurd.

I guess. If you consider a collection of photo emitting material to be an image. I don't.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
If I cut myself does dirt pour out?

Yes, if you cut yourself, dirt does pour out. Try it. You will find iron pours out, which is a common component found in dirt.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

You will find iron pours out, which is a common component found in dirt.
You must have interesting bloodwork.

No, blood pours out. Blood is not a component of dirt.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

The blood contains iron in it, silly. Because you are made of iron, which is found in dirt.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Because you are made of iron, which is found in dirt.

Silly, I'm not made of iron. There is some iron in me but I am not made of iron.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

In that case if I cut myself pineapples and watermelons will pour out too.

While I agree with the basic premise that we are the universe, I think we are looking at us being dirt from different angles. Yes, we share common elements with dirt but we are not dirt nor made from it. Made from common elements? Sure. But made from dirt itself? No. We deviated from being dirt when the first bacteria showed up within it. I am not a monkey but we share a common ancestor, I am not dirt but we share common elements with it. Same concept.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Silly, every cell in your body requires iron to survive. Iron is an absolute requirement for most forms of life. Iron is in your blood, in your cells, etc. Without iron, you wouldn't exist. You are most definitely made of iron.

I can't believe this is being argued, really. You must be trolling.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join