It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BS conspiracy theories take away from the real conspiracies.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Again just wait you will get used to me. I have a very dry Sarcastic sense of humor and sarcasm does not work well in this format.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Been through that with another poster on this thread. I'm new on this site and I haven't figured out How to post many of the things I'd like to source. As I told the other poster wait I have two good Threads in mind and they will both be doozies and contain pertinent information.

This one was opinion/practice.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhiannon

Yeah you miss read the OP. I don't like the fact that people post ridiculous conspiracy threads because they make all of us CT'ers look like idiots.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: TrueMessiah

I'm sorry but when someone claims all government officials are reptiles I can't help but use the words wacko or ridiculous. As I've said before even on this site people make fun of some of the outlandish conspiracy theories. That's not giving us any credibility is it?

That's a perfect example right there. The reptilian conspiracy.
If I would've heard that from only Icke, wouldn't have put too much stock in it. But as it turns out, he's not the only one who has pushed the theory of our leaders being manipulated in some fashion by these beings or these beings having some type of affiliation with human history. We have:

Maurice Doreal
Anna Hayes
Val Valerian
Paul Bennewitz
David Icke
Wes Penre
James Bartley
Susan Reed
Steve Quayle
Karla Turner
Credo Mutwa
Jim Sparks
Alex Collier
Courtney Brown
Dan Winter
Michael Sokolov
Amitakh Stanford
Stewart Swerlow
Laurence Gardner

There are more than that but you get the picture here. It's just that Icke is considered the face of this conspiracy no less. The sheer amount of correlations alone to this conspiracy should raise a red flag and deem it worthy enough to be looked into and investigated. That's why we can't just toss things like this out with the trash just yet. Maybe you were not aware of how vast this subject is. Something you should be aware of though is the comment in my sig : Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.

edit on CDTSat, 14 Mar 2015 22:56:08 -0500000000America/ChicagoMarAmerica/Chicago080856pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

I'm sorry but when someone claims all government officials are reptiles I can't help but use the words wacko or ridiculous. As I've said before even on this site people make fun of some of the outlandish conspiracy theories. That's not giving us any credibility is it?

If I would've heard that from only Icke, wouldn't have put too much stock in it. But as it turns out, he's not the only one who has pushed the theory of our leaders being manipulated in some fashion by these beings or these beings having some type of affiliation with human history. We have:

Maurice Doreal
Anna Hayes
Val Valerian
Paul Bennewitz
David Icke
Wes Penre
James Bartley
Susan Reed
Steve Quayle
Karla Turner
Credo Mutwa
Jim Sparks
Alex Collier
Courtney Brown
Dan Winter
Michael Sokolov
Amitakh Stanford
Stewart Swerlow
Laurence Gardner

There are more than that but you get the picture here. It's just that Icke is considered the face of this conspiracy no less. The sheer amount of correlations alone to this conspiracy should raise a red flag and deem it worthy enough to be looked into and investigated. That's why we can't just toss things like this out with the trash just yet. Maybe you were not aware of how vast this subject is. Something you should be aware of though is the comment in my sig : Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.

If I could start a ridiculous theory and people would listen to me to the extent that I could make money. Yeah I run them a BS line while laughing up my sleeve the whole time.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse
That's cool.

But talking about any variety of "type" of contributing members, whatever their point of view, doesn't really ever seem to result in any sort of serious discussion. They usually degenerate into...not much of anything.

Skeptics suck because...
Environmentalists suck because...
Creationists suck because...
Fill_In_The_Blank sucks because...

So, bring up something, other than other conspiracy minded folk? You know, something with some "evidence" which can be discussed? Posting links isn't tough. That icon with the male(though square) symbol makes it easy. Let's see what you've got.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

Maurice Doreal
Anna Hayes
Val Valerian
Paul Bennewitz
David Icke
Wes Penre
James Bartley
Susan Reed
Steve Quayle
Karla Turner
Credo Mutwa
Jim Sparks
Alex Collier
Courtney Brown
Dan Winter
Michael Sokolov
Amitakh Stanford
Stewart Swerlow
Laurence Gardner

If I could start a ridiculous theory and people would listen to me to the extent that I could make money. Yeah I run them a BS line while laughing up my sleeve the whole time.

You do know that you can find a majority of this info for free right?
Right after I point you to the quote in my sig, you turn around and exhibit exactly what was stated.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
shill

I will post my first serious thread in a couple days.( too bad it will have to go into rant. But this rant will have sources and dare I say logic that I believe few people will be able to rebut.

I will not post the second one until I am sure that I can source and post all information accurately on this site.

So wait around your question has been asked of me three times on the site now four times including you. ( is this some secret ATS way of aggravating new members) Lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I've looked at the material you've mentioned. I've reviewed hundreds of " sources" for me the vast majority of the sources do not cut the mustard.

I would like to ask you a question do you watch mainstream media?

edit on 14-3-2015 by Greathouse because: Severe keyboard dysfunction

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I've looked at the material you've mentioned. I've reviewed hundreds of " sources" for me the vast majority of the sources do not cut the mustard.

I would like to ask you a question do you watch mainstream media?

First you denounced it because you said it was all a money making scheme, now you're saying you "reviewed hundreds of sources" and they don't cut the mustard. Which route of dismissal are you going to use next?

I laugh at mainstream media. It's like watching Comedy Central.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

So who decides what constitutes a real conspiracy, an imagined one, a fake one etc? We do. All conspiracy theories are real, valid and open to question...until the very 1st second...its proven or understood to not be. Then we move on...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Which route of dismissal are you going to use next?

Pick a route of dismissal if you're talking about aliens controlling the governments of the world any dismissal will do.

I laugh at mainstream media. It's like watching Comedy Central.

Ah that's why you're so misinformed you only listen to one side of the story.

Anyone with a free and open mind like mine. Would research all sources. I for one watch mainstream media CNN and Fox, Al Jazeera, and Vlad's propaganda machine RT because occasionally they tell the truth. You see you must look at all sources and form your own opinion. If you're only listening to one side of a issue, I'm afraid to tell you but you're being programmed not informed.

I myself would rather form my own opinion not echo someone else's opinion.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Add yet there are still many CT'ers still looking for the Nibru . They are also recalculating the calendar for the Mayan day of doom. (remember 2012 failed?) (Sigh)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Gotta ask, if all these topics are ssssooo outlandish, why are you here?

This is a site that specializes in the outlandish. ...the weird. ...the WTF? ...the dark lurking amongst the light.

The more outlandish, weird, and WTF they are, the better.

No one is forcing anyone to partake. You needn't do so either, y'know. There are many topics that are dealing with "important" matters. Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rhiannon

originally posted by: EternalSolace
I'm continuing to notice an influx of new members that haven't been here a month, that are posting comments and starting threads that are belittling members of ATS and its content...

Now, ATS being the perfect place for a conspiracy, what do people make of this?

lol, I thought I joined a forum where people discussed different conspiracy theories? Because we're new we're not allowed to have opinions?

How about taking the time to understand what I've wrote. Did I say new members weren't allowed to have opinions? I said, "...that are posting comments and starting threads that are belittling members of ATS and its content"

You joined a forum where people are expected to have a bit of respect regardless of varying opinions or the content. I might not believe that reptilians are real, or whatever is considered unrealistic. However, that doesn't mean I go around calling them rediculous for believing or theorizing that they are real.
edit on 3/15/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Youre right. We will always have those believing and doubting in "official explanations". And those who no matter what the evidence to support or deny it...refuse to believe otherwise.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Stupid question, you should read the thread before you reply. I'm here to promote the real conspiracies not for my own entertainment at the ridiculous ones.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger One should not wholeheartedly believe anybody's position but your own. View all evidence available even the sources you don't agree with, then make your own mind up.

If people are only echoing one persons opinion or one side of the equation's opinion without investigating the others. They are just programmed puppets.

edit on 15-3-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

You should not wholeheartedly believe anybody's position but your own.

You should not wholeheartedly believe your own position.
Unless you question your own beliefs you are trapped by them.

View all evidence available even the sources you don't agree with, then make your own mind up.
And feel free to jump into that gaping lack of evidence at every opportunity.

edit on 3/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Very good point. I take that into my discussion by insisting that you review sources that do not agree with your opinion. That is the only way to form your own opinion is to hear both sides of the story.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join