It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BS conspiracy theories take away from the real conspiracies.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: nonspecific

I'm sorry. There is no further need for discussion if you insist I'm trying to tell people what to do when I merely stated my opinion. ( please look the word opinion up in the dictionary)

As I've repeated over and over to you in this thread. You cannot tell people what to do or you are doomed to failure. All you can do is lay out your information and let them decide for theirselves.

Your really are not all that good at this are you?

You seem to reply nice and nasty on evens? I tried to converse with you earlier on in the thread but you just had to throw what you thought were sneaky insults in there.

As I said good luck with it, the difference bieng I mean it.

Have fun.
edit on 14/3/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
I'm continuing to notice an influx of new members that haven't been here a month, that are posting comments and starting threads that are belittling members of ATS and its content...

Now, ATS being the perfect place for a conspiracy, what do people make of this?

lol, I thought I joined a forum where people discussed different conspiracy theories? Because we're new we're not allowed to have opinions? Welcome to alternative media sites... new boss same as the old boss.

If someone had told me this was a community college undertaking the heavy burden of proving to the masses that the Fed is a privately owned bank, or that 911 was a conspiracy, I wouldn't have bothered.

I've got news for you, the information is already out there for people who want to know. I mean really, after reading quite a few of these comments, it sounds like there's a tad bit of delusions of grandeur going on IMO.

If people aren't intelligent enough to think for themselves... well you' are all no different from the MSM you all disparage, except that you want to force FEED YOUR beliefs on masses, instead. What's the difference?

There will never be Proof enough. Proof is subjective. If the CIA told gave you all 'proof' quite a few of you wouldn't believe it. Face it the great majority will never believe anything until they see it on tv LOL sadly, and the fact that I am interested in hearing all opinions, doesn't mean I'm trying to subvert your precious little whatever it is you think this site is about.

I just can't believe how this site, is apparently so tied to some of your ego's. Someone posts something about reptiles or no planes and well, the reactions seem to be a bit over the top. People don't believe you because they don't want to, not because some other anonymous person posted their thoughts about Nibiru.

Maybe you should stop worrying about being laughed at by the masses so much, it comes with the territory, regardless of who posts what where.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

My apologies but I did address that in the thread. I can be a jerk it's just me.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

My apologies but I did address that in the thread. I can be a jerk it's just me.

Now your just nice again then?

Have fun either way.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
i liked the video

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rhiannon

originally posted by: EternalSolace
I'm continuing to notice an influx of new members that haven't been here a month, that are posting comments and starting threads that are belittling members of ATS and its content...

Now, ATS being the perfect place for a conspiracy, what do people make of this?

lol, I thought I joined a forum where people discussed different conspiracy theories? Because we're new we're not allowed to have opinions? Welcome to alternative media sites... new boss same as the old boss.

If someone had told me this was a community college undertaking the heavy burden of proving to the masses that the Fed is a privately owned bank, or that 911 was a conspiracy, I wouldn't have bothered.

I've got news for you, the information is already out there for people who want to know. I mean really, after reading quite a few of these comments, it sounds like there's a tad bit of delusions of grandeur going on IMO.

If people aren't intelligent enough to think for themselves... well you' are all no different from the MSM you all disparage, except that you want to force FEED YOUR beliefs on masses, instead. What's the difference?

There will never be Proof enough. Proof is subjective. If the CIA told gave you all 'proof' quite a few of you wouldn't believe it. Face it the great majority will never believe anything until they see it on tv LOL sadly, and the fact that I am interested in hearing all opinions, doesn't mean I'm trying to subvert your precious little whatever it is you think this site is about.

I just can't believe how this site, is apparently so tied to some of your ego's. Someone posts something about reptiles or no planes and well, the reactions seem to be a bit over the top. People don't believe you because they don't want to, not because some other anonymous person posted their thoughts about Nibiru.

Maybe you should stop worrying about being laughed at by the masses so much, it comes with the territory, regardless of who posts what where.

I am glad you have news for us.

What exactly uspsets you so much you need to wade in boots flying to make your presence known?

I only ask out of curiosity.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
i liked the video

I really hope that was a lovely peacemaking post.

If not what did you like about it in particular?
edit on 14/3/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

a reply to: TrueMessiah

No if you followed my responses in the thread. I would've been the guy on the right trying to get away from the wacko piling conspiracy upon conspiracy with his inane gibber.

There are serious conspiracies that need to be discussed. The people that insist on discussing the completely ridiculous ones are probably either deranged or government plants meant to discredit the conspiracy movement.

When you say ridiculous, that's totally subjective.

How does speculation on obscure topics "discredit" the conspiracy movement? With ANY conspiracy it's only people implementing free thinking and remaining open to all possibilities. I may disagree with a certain conspiracy theory here and there but I'll never criticize it the way some on this site do because sometimes the truth can be stranger than fiction. With that in mind , it makes no sense to toss around the words wacko and ridiculous. If anything, when I see those words, it makes me dig even deeper into said topic because I know that is a common discredit tactic designed to throw one off the scent of the trail.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

In my opinion only people with no conviction will stop trying to spread the truth and insist upon talking with only people that agree with their views.
giggle

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhiannon

Meaning what?

Other than you found it amusing, an explanation would be far better for understanding.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'm sorry but when someone claims all government officials are reptiles I can't help but use the words wacko or ridiculous. As I've said before even on this site people make fun of some of the outlandish conspiracy theories. That's not giving us any credibility is it?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

I'm sorry but when someone claims all government officials are reptiles I can't help but use the words wacko or ridiculous.

Of course it's ridiculous. Some are perfectly human. They just act like they aren't.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace I'm continuing to notice an influx of new members that haven't been here a month, that are posting comments and starting threads that are belittling members of ATS and its content... Now, ATS being the perfect place for a conspiracy, what do people make of this?

I am glad you have news for us. What exactly uspsets you so much you need to wade in boots flying to make your presence known?

I'm one of those new members. Although I don't see my curiosity as an attack on the apparent studious works others are engaged in. So it was in response to that. In addition to having other just regular humans out there, decide what is a ridiculous theory and what isn't. It's ridiculous :|

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I'm sorry but when someone claims all government officials are reptiles I can't help but use the words wacko or ridiculous. As I've said before even on this site people make fun of some of the outlandish conspiracy theories. That's not giving us any credibility is it?

Do you mean that they're not?? My whole life has been a lie!

I'm joking, by the way. I just couldn't help myself.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And some are here solely for entertainment and mocking.

That irritates the hell out of me.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Most people just coming out of their personal cave get a little overwhelmed walking into camp for the first time.

I think the problem here doesn't lie so much with the varieties of Conspiracy Theorists out there as much as it does with the fundamental issues of Ego and Control. The whole "other people out there who don't think the way I do" separation anxiety.

What? Were these people born in a barn? They ain't readin' the same books!

What I'm getting at here is that no one group or person should ever try to control or dictate how the entire CT Community behaves.What sense does it make to scream about the injustices of Corporate Monopolies and the Powers That Be and then behave like them ourselves? And that, my friend, it the very reason most people don't take CT'ers very seriously.

Hypocrisy just tastes foul.

I shall leave you with the following rumination:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rhiannon

originally posted by: EternalSolace I'm continuing to notice an influx of new members that haven't been here a month, that are posting comments and starting threads that are belittling members of ATS and its content... Now, ATS being the perfect place for a conspiracy, what do people make of this?

I am glad you have news for us. What exactly uspsets you so much you need to wade in boots flying to make your presence known?

I'm one of those new members. Although I don't see my curiosity as an attack on the apparent studious works others are engaged in. So it was in response to that. In addition to having other just regular humans out there, decide what is a ridiculous theory and what isn't. It's ridiculous :|

If you go to page 4 of this thread and read through you may see a different side to the story regarding these comments.

Have fun.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Then maybe you're taking it all too seriously.

If you're looking for real discussion on "real" conspiracies, why not start a thread about those conspiracies rather than one about those who discuss them?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Love your thread, spot on! Video spot on too, hilarious! I totally agree with you on the whole conspiracy thing.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

In my opinion only people with no conviction will stop trying to spread the truth and insist upon talking with only people that agree with their views.

You don't see the irony?
When the op was about the problem that people post things that don't agree with his views? Or I misread it. Either way this thread has been (sorry greathouse) entertaining! And whoever said Phage wasn't funny is a SHILL FER SHUR ; p

Okay I'll leave it to you boys, and go back to the hologram moon heh

ETA @nonspecific. Yes I did read through them all, there were quite a few I starred, and I for one, am always interested in others opinions. It was strictly in reply to the post complaining about new members.

I will have fun, you keep on having fun

edit on 14-3-2015 by Rhiannon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join