It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When does a PSIOP become a PSYOP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This thread is about the relationship between 9/11 and MH370 .

After a year long search of the Southern Indian Ocean, which has failed to produce any evidence whatsoever, it is becoming clear the whole operation has been a staged Aqua Drama to give the impression that MH370 is well and truly lost, when in reality it's location was never in doubt.

PSI is the 'Proliferation Security Initiative'. An international agreement to 'Interdict' in the transportation of WMDs.

Vessels or aircraft not complying with transportation regulations can be stopped and searched. Every means necessary can be brought to bear in this effort INCLUDING shooting the aircraft out of the sky if necessary.

MH370 was tracked by Malaysian Military radar as it attempted to conceal it's position, shutting down transponders and radios and altering course drastically to the northwest.

The principles of PSI dictate that the Royal Malaysian Air Force MUST scramble their F18s to investigate.

This makes the interception of MH370 a Proliferation Security Initiative operation or PSIOP for short.

Malaysia denies launching their fighters and would have us believe they IGNORED the airliner with 239 passengers on board, going dark, ceasing to communicate and changing course by HUNDREDS OF MILES even though they were tracking them on radar.

This is preposterous.

The RMAF had no choice but to intercept and investigate the situation. That is the prescribed response in the case of suspected air piracy.

They would have made the intercept in the Bay of Bengal, north of the Andaman Islands and would not have accepted any alternative other than the A/C land at the closest suitable airport or be shot down.

www.academia.edu...

This may be shocking to the public, but is expressly laid out as the international protocol of the PSI under these circumstances. The 9/11 commission has made clear the imperative for PSI to be enforced.

The PSIOP became a PSYOP when Malaysia realized the incredible and terrible repercussions they had opened themselves up to by killing innocent foreign citizens and chose to deny their actions.

They would not be alone in their opinion.

The U.S. as the creators of PSI also had a vested interest in minimizing the worlds reaction to such an unprecedented act of homicide.

With their cooperation a plan was developed to cover-up the interdiction.

First some way had to be found to divert attention from the actual crime scene.

Enter Inmarsat.

They created a mathematical equation that can only be described as a 'Miracle Formula', which took existing data and re-jigged it to produce a navigational fix. Never mind that such a calculation is totally impossible. The actual details of the procedure were never released, nonetheless, it was on the basis of this fictional method that the ENTIRE search of the 'southern arc' was launched.

This fabrication became the foundation of a PSYOP designed to deceive the world as to the fate of MH370. The idea that if big money was seen being spent on ships and submarines to search the Southern Indian Ocean, well the plane MUST be there.

Without the Proliferation Security Initiative, spun out of the response to 9/11, MH370 would not have been 'interdicted' in the first place and we wouldn't be subjected to the unbelievable fallacy of a PSYOP that has polarized the population into the believers and those that know a lie when they see one.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

This is actually quite a interesting read, MH370 is not something I have any kind of in depth knowledge off outside of what i have read in the press. However this thread is not about 9/11 in relation to MH370, its about MH370 in relation to the PSI. You state in your OP that

The 9/11 commission has made clear the imperative for PSI to be enforced

This is pretty much the only thing you state in your OP that links 9/11 to MH370, I have read the commission report quiet a few times and although I don't have my copy to hand right now I cannot recall the commission ever discussing anything regarding PSI. I could be wrong, I am just going off to the top of my head but even if that is in the report its hardly a meaningful link to MH370.

Nonetheless a interesting thread, but this has nothing to do with 9/11
edit on 14-3-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thank you for the mostly positive review.

The PSI has been expanded to include hijackings in response to 9/11.

I'll add some more links for you.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Let's take a look at this link?

uscode.house.gov...:USC-prelim-title50-section2911&num=0&edition=prelim

Seems pretty clear to me.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

your link is not working

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

Let's take a look at this link?
uscode.house.gov...:USC-prelim-title50-section2911&num=0&edition=prelim

Seems pretty clear to me.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

your link is not working

Yes, I tested it myself.

I was able to view it but was unable to either link it or cut and paste text.

How odd.

It has either been deleted or I am being blocked.

Does it appear to be a hoax site to you?

edit on -05:0011153242015-03-14T13:24:11-05:00 by Psynic because: Added a question.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hey Psynic: Great OP, I think, and highly relevant. It's important to see this situation through the lens of "interdiction." I wrote a thread some time back on interdiction, and what that means…..Pretty important stuff. It is a total loss of all "rights," that we as Americans, and human beings, think think that we have. It means, literally, you could be murdered, just as you describe, and it seems may have happened to all these people on this flight.

Not trying to highjack your thread or anything, by bringing mine up, but just the exploration of what it means to be interdicted, actually, shows clearly, also the question you raise, generally, with your OP: When does PSIOP become PSYOP, when that's what interdiction literally becomes against the interdicted: a PSYOP.

These poor people….

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Its nothing unusual, i think its probably because you are not using the link button to format for the BB-code.

Regardless what I was saying was that i could not recall the 9/11 commission discussing specifically the proliferation security initiative with in the report. I know they had a whole load of recommendations about improving security so its possible that it came about through one of those recommendations.

Either way it does not take anything away from your thread, but at the same time even if the 9/11 commission does discuss PSI it hardly means your thread is a discussion about 9/11 in relation to MH370.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Let's see if I can cut and paste this interesting tidbit from the U.S. dept of State:

"The more than 100 countries that have endorsed the PSI so far share a deep concern that WMD, their delivery systems, and related materials could fall into the hands of terrorists. All of these countries have endorsed the effort to make PSI a flexible, voluntary initiative geared toward enhancing individual and collective partner nations’ capabilities to take appropriate and timely actions to meet the fast-moving situations involving proliferation threats.

The United States seeks to strengthen and expand the PSI, ensuring that it remains an effective tool to stop WMD proliferation. We are playing an active role in the success of the PSI, by leveraging related counterproliferation efforts across the U.S. Government, by contributing military, customs, law enforcement, and other security experts and assets to interdiction exercises, by hosting PSI meetings, workshops, and exercises with other PSI-endorsing states, and by working with specific partner states to improve their capacity for combating the proliferation of WMD."

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Either way it does not take anything away from your thread, but at the same time even if the 9/11 commission does discuss PSI it hardly means your thread is a discussion about 9/11 in relation to MH370.

I definitely did NOT say my thread was a discussion "about" 9/11 in particular.

I stated this thread is a discussion about the "relationship between 9/11 and MH370".

That "relationship" being: as a result of aircraft being used as WMDs on September 11th, 2001 the Proliferation Security Act has been promoted by the 9/11 Commission as a tool to prevent a recurrence.

I believe that justifies my selection of this forum in which to discuss the topic.

Is that what you're concerned about?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
An often overlooked aspect to the disappearance of MH370, and one which relates directly back to the destruction of the WTC, is the Twin Towers of the Malaysian government owned Petronas Petroleum, situated in Kuala Lumpur where MH370 departed from.

Architecturally and iconically, they are the closest structures to the former Twin Towers of NYC and an obvious objective for terrorists.

An aircraft known to have 'gone rogue' in the vicinity of the Petronas Towers would have to be considered a possible threat to the building.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I didn't intend to draw upon the towers comparison when I saw a need to start this thread.

The main point I've been trying to isolate is the Catch-22 protocol that changed things so drastically 14 years ago.

We have a very real crisis that people seem unable to contemplate.

When someone asked, why the planes weren't intercepted and shot down before they crashed into the WTC Towers and the answer was, next time they will be, what did that really mean?

It is a moral dilemma that we just can't deal with.

It has become obvious that someone hijacked an airliner and we know what the rules say is the only way we can respond, but having done 'the right thing' we find we still must lie to cover it up.

It's bad enough that we can't seem to face up to the fact that we condone killing innocent people to combat hijackers, but the deception necessary to conceal the truth of our own resolutions is completely amoral.

top topics

join