It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy Attacked by Virginia Beach Police Dog During Hotel Search (VID)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: jude11
When they started referring to dogs as officers it was like saying their dogs were in a higher class than us lowly citizens.

Peace

It's the truth! Anything associated with LEOs is automatically elevated to a higher plane of existence. A LEO's used hankie outranks you, you vile pre-perpetrator.

A giant star for an English speaking milestone.
Because the Minority Report features one of my favorite
(if we could play favorites) dystopias.. thank you, Bedlam.
I have after today added prepetrator to my vocabulary.

"We have been punished.. now we must find a suitable crime."

And yes, if one can no longer avoid carrying sufficient quantities
of a vile treatment; beware the day most of us are guilty first.
The social engineers have almost finished we the project.
edit on 14-3-2015 by derfreebie because: F 6.66 Social Tornado warning? nah....

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You hear stories about these things briefly then never again. Mainly because they are settled out of court. If it goes to court then it becomes public. Nope can't have that sort of thing. Can't let the public know about their negligence. They'll throw a couple 100G's at this and it will go away. The public only knows a fraction of what goes on. Then the next thing you know the city is raising your property tax for no reason.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The police routinely shoot dogs. They should have shot this one.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Not only SHOULD they, the handler actually has a legal obligation to have done so. Failing which, he could be charged with failing his duty to intervene.

Not that he will be, the DA will never press charges unless he thinks a big stink is in the offing that makes him more afraid of losing the next election to the event than he is of the police unions retaliating for his doing his job.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: roadgravel

Not only SHOULD they, the handler actually has a legal obligation to have done so. Failing which, he could be charged with failing his duty to intervene.

Not that he will be, the DA will never press charges unless he thinks a big stink is in the offing that makes him more afraid of losing the next election to the event than he is of the police unions retaliating for his doing his job.

Agreed,

They have shot family poodles for less than this.

The more I think about this the angrier I get.

Jude11

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Good news! The Police K9 investigated himself, and found that he did nothing wrong.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

I like it:
prepetrator
noun [c]
1) An unarmed civilian, just prior to being beaten or murdered by police, and then being labelled a 'perpetrator'.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hey, if mens rea is required to commit a crime, then that should be ALL it takes, right? And that kid looked awfully shady to me. I'm sure he was thinking about committing a crime. Or would eventually. All civilians are prepetrators.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: R3v3l4710ns

Good news! The Police K9 investigated himself, and found that he did nothing wrong.

Just checked...there isn't going to BE any investigation. The dog is back on the street.

Lessee...if I had a trained attack dog, had him out in public, and he bit the crap out of the police chief's kid...immediate euthanasia and jail time for me.

If a cop handler loses control of his dog and it bites a child and won't release and the handler doesn't do anything but use verbal commands...it gets a treat and a pat on the head. No fine, no suspension, no punishment.

Sounds about right.
edit on 14-3-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

They raise they dogs to be weapons.....It is animal abuse and they should not use dogs this way. This boy parents should sue for everything it is worth.

Story after story.....When are the good police officers going to say enough? If things do not change no one.......not a single person will trust the police.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

That poor kid. I think it's the cop/ handler's fault. They're supposed to be in control of their dogs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join