It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing & DNA Modification With Eletricity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: Bedlam

We have bioelectricity...

...and it's a byproduct of electro-chemical processes.

We are a byproduct og the sun. . . Which is sending current through the earth.

Only you're really not a byproduct of the sun. And it's not sending a current through the earth, either.

eta: Now, the sun puts out a crapton of charged particles that go in all directions. Overall, they're neutral. So you have solar wind going BY the earth. That's not current going through the earth, though.
edit on 6-7-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

We have bioelectricity...

...and it's a byproduct of electro-chemical processes.

We are a byproduct og the sun. . . Which is sending current through the earth.

Only you're really not a byproduct of the sun. And it's not sending a current through the earth, either.

Electromagnetic Waves are known to us as light, shining on the earth at all times. There is an equal electromagnetic field proportional to any light being projected which could also be considered electricty. Now there are various forms of light from the electromagnetic spectrum being shined unto the earth at all times and much of this light goes through the earth, just like an x-ray goes through you when you go to get a check up. We are from the sun all matter on earth has its orgins in the sun.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Electromagnetic Waves are known to us as light, shining on the earth at all times.

Bees smell fear, the human head weighs about eight pounds.

There is an equal electromagnetic field proportional to any light being projected which could also be considered electricty.

No, it really can't. Electricity would be the flow of electrons, generally in a conductor. A propagating EM wave isn't electricity at all. No charge is conveyed. An electric field isn't electricity, and a magnetic field absolutely isn't.

Now there are various forms of light from the electromagnetic spectrum being shined unto the earth at all times and much of this light goes through the earth, just like an x-ray goes through you when you go to get a check up.

No, that's not true either. The Earth's pretty damned opaque, even to hard gammas, which the Sun doesn't really put out a huge amount of.

At any rate, EM radiation isn't electricity by any interpretation.

We are from the sun all matter on earth has its orgins in the sun.

Not at all. The Earth and the Sun condensed from the same interstellar cloud, though, likely the second generation of supernova remnant.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
So I found this video on how electricity can heal our bodies, I think this could be a whole new level of science we need to master in our modern age.

Electricity Helps Heal Wounds
It might sound like a late night infomercial, but scientists have created a device that heals wounds using electricity! Trace shows us what happens on the cellular level when we use electricity to repair our broken bodies.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I imagine with more research into this technology we could make our beds into healing chambers of one sort or another!

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I always got a good feeling with certain sound recordings when the tonal qualities are right. Perhaps this heals our brain as well as a good song can heal your emotions.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I imagine with more research into this technology we could make our beds into healing chambers of one sort or another!

Why do you keep making these statements that have no basis in reality? Nearly everything you've posited in this thread has been shown by others to be pure baloney, yet you seem to ignore them...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

So I found this video on how electricity can heal our bodies, I think this could be a whole new level of science we need to master in our modern age.

Electricity Helps Heal Wounds
It might sound like a late night infomercial, but scientists have created a device that heals wounds using electricity! Trace shows us what happens on the cellular level when we use electricity to repair our broken bodies.

Yeah this could be enhanced ad inifinitum FTW!

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I thought this device was interesting a human light!

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord
What is interesting to you about it? You know it's battery powered, right?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Here is an awesome video about how our human bodies make eletricity! I think its interesting because bioelectricity is interesting to me!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I think it may be possible to eventually communicate with our environment using eletricity in a mind over matter holodeck manner.

<< 1   >>

join