It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing & DNA Modification With Eletricity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

So here is some old healing with eletricity technology, the book "The Body Eletric" deals with the specifics of how low frequency eletricity can be used to not only regenerate damaged tissue but also change DNA.

I imagine with this technology people could heal any injury instantly.

www.iflscience.com...
DNA, the molecule at the heart of life, is the most powerful and sophisticated information storage device in existence. So it’s no wonder that scientists are attempting to harness its capabilities in computing and electronics. Not only does DNA have the capacity to store vast amounts of data, but it also provides the opportunity to surpass current limitations on reducing the size of electronics.

Although we’ve drastically shrunk computers since their advent, scientists can only go so far because a minimum space between transistors-- the main building block of electronic devices-- is required to prevent interference. This means that processors can’t be designed much smaller than what we have around today.

DNA could provide us with a unique way get around this, but unfortunately, scientists have faced a considerable challenge with using it in the field of “molecular electronics,” or the use of molecules in the production of electronic components. It’s easy enough to design and fabricate DNA-based molecules, but transporting significant electrical current through them has proved arduous. Furthermore, measuring the flow of currents through synthetic DNA strands has previously always produced contradictory, and therefore unreliable, results. But now, an international team of researchers, headed by scientists at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, has made a significant breakthrough that represents a giant stride in the development of DNA-based electrical circuits.

As described in the journal Nature Nanotechnology, the scientists made their DNA-based wires by absorbing four DNA strands onto a mica substrate. They were then able to accurately and reproducibly measure the currents flowing through these molecules, which ranged from tens of picoamperes to over 100 pA. Furthermore, the current travelled distances greater than 100 nm.

“This research paves the way for implementing DNA-based programmable circuits for molecular electronics, which could lead to a new generation of computer circuits that can be more sophisticated, cheaper and simpler to make,” lead scientist Prof. Danny Porath said in a news-release.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Molecular computers. They will be good. If we can use the DNA we can store sooo much information in it.

Actually scientists know how to basically get to zero dimension by using nanotubes and gold, acting like quantum dots, Electrons jump from one gold dot to the next causing zero power leakage. Operating at room temperature.

beyond-silicon-transistors-without-semiconductor s

The secret to Yap’s gold-and-nanotube device is its submicroscopic size: one micron long and about 20 nanometers wide. ”The gold islands have to be on the order of nanometers across to control the electrons at room temperature,” Jaszczak said. “If they are too big, too many electrons can flow.” In this case, smaller is truly better: “Working with nanotubes and quantum dots gets you to the scale you want for electronic devices.”

“Theoretically, these tunneling channels can be miniaturized into virtually zero dimension when the distance between electrodes is reduced to a small fraction of a micron,” said Yap.

edit on 14-3-2015 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord
It's been known for quite some time that electricity can be used to stimulate muscles, enhance protein production, and increase microcirculation, in very specific circumstances. Generally, however, it does more harm than good.

Please explain how you make the leap from that to the ability to "heal any injury instantly', as, frankly, I don't think you have a clue what you're talking about. FYI, the article you linked has absolutely nothing to do with any sort of 'healing'.

While you're at it, how about providing some sort of a source for your claims about " DNA modification"...
edit on 3/14/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Electricity, specifically low frequency electricity, has also been used to great effect agriculturally too.

Experiments have been run where a low voltage, low amplitude current has been passed through the soil on either size of a plants root mass...this apparently caused the roots to be able to uptake nutrients in greater amounts, although not suffer from nutrient 'lockout' or burning of the plants tissues, and this in turn had caused accelerated and abnormally large growth and yields of fruits and grains.

Seeds have also been subjected to electrical stimulus, again passing weak electrical currents between two poles where the seeds were placed...100% germination rates, uniformly fast growth and increased disease and fungus resistance were recorded.

If it works for plants, it could work for our tissues too.

As far as data storage on DNA goes, this has already been done. A British team successfully encoded a book into DNA and was able to read it back...the problem is though, it takes days to extract the data and 'read' it in any meaningful way. So really, at this stage in the research, as gigantic a storage media DNA has the potential to be, unless we come up with a better method for reading the data encoded (more akin to how our own bodies read the data in our DNA i presume), DNA data storage will only be suitable for long term archiving situations and not real time computing where speed of access to data is important.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Although we’ve drastically shrunk computers since their advent, scientists can only go so far because a minimum space between transistors-- the main building block of electronic devices-- is required to prevent interference. This means that processors can’t be designed much smaller than what we have around today.

Thinking about this, and i'm only thinking out loud really...

How about photonic data storage?

Photonic (or light based) data storage and access could be potentially even greater a proposition for storage and instant data recovery, than DNA based storage solutions.

Light is the key, and physical component sizes could shrink past the limit described in the above quote by using a little lateral thinking.

Think lasers, think fairground hall of mirrors...bouncing the light off of carefully placed micro mirrors, the path and distance the beam of laser light could travel could be made to be almost...infinite.

You know if you stand in from of a mirror, and have a second mirror positioned behind you, you can see your reflection in a reflection in a reflection, repeating into near infinity?

That can be used to keep the physical component size small, but the data path almost infinite with properly positioned micro mirrors stretching the beam to artificially very long distances while simultaneously being contained within a tiny physical space.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Greetings,

The technology you're talking about has been in use for about 75 years.

It's called called Rife technology. Beside killing pathogens in the body it can be used on DNA.

Big pharma and the USeless gov have been suppressing it for many decades.

I've been using for about ten years. If fact I'm using it right now. I have a scalar DNA transmitter that allows me to use it without any contact pads. I'm free to move about as the unit is sending frequencies to my body.

snip
edit on Mon Jul 6 2015 by Jbird because: removed personal link

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GeorgeH

It's suppressed, yet you can talk freely about it (and claim to use it yourself)?

Pick one, not both.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Yea I kind of agree with your idea about photonic data storage. If I am not mistaken they had managed to create a stationary photon in a lab a while ago and this photonic data storage was talked about, but whatever happened after that I do not know. Think I read about it in either popular science or popular mechanics.
a reply to: MysterX

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

So here is some old healing with eletricity technology, the book "The Body Eletric" deals with the specifics of how low frequency eletricity can be used to not only regenerate damaged tissue but also change DNA.

I imagine with this technology people could heal any injury instantly.

Your cite says doodly about healing wounds. And no injury is going to be healed instantly...it takes time to clean out the damaged bits and grow new cells to replace the old ones, even in animals that DO regenerate.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
As far as data storage on DNA goes, this has already been done. A British team successfully encoded a book into DNA and was able to read it back...the problem is though, it takes days to extract the data and 'read' it in any meaningful way. So really, at this stage in the research, as gigantic a storage media DNA has the potential to be, unless we come up with a better method for reading the data encoded (more akin to how our own bodies read the data in our DNA i presume), DNA data storage will only be suitable for long term archiving situations and not real time computing where speed of access to data is important.

Your body doesn't read it instantly, either. Worse, DNA makes a lot of errors that, in YOUR body, are corrected by means of very complex repair enzymes. They will need to have something similar or the data stored will be sort of undependable.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeorgeH
It's called called Rife technology. Beside killing pathogens in the body it can be used on DNA.

I have a scalar DNA transmitter that allows me to use it without any contact pads.

Both Rife technology and scalar anything of this nature are pure bollocks. Also, I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to post ads for things you're selling.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think its the tip of the iceberg to what can really be done with eletricity. I think more research needs to be done, who knows how far it could go.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeorgeH
Greetings,

The technology you're talking about has been in use for about 75 years.

Big pharma and the USeless gov have been suppressing it for many decades.

I've been using for about ten years. If fact I'm using it right now. I have a scalar DNA transmitter that allows me to use it without any contact pads. I'm free to move about as the unit is sending frequencies to my body.

Check out: spooky2.com

Cool

I think more research needs doing in this field, if we could master bioeletricity I am sure a whole new universe would open up to us.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I think Tesla may have been moving towards an anti ageing long life with electricity theory.

edit on 6-6-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I think Tesla may have been moving towards an anti ageing long life with electricity theory.

reportedly he was life long vegeterian. lived to ripe old age. still look good at advanced age of 89. frequently takes "ac electric bathes"? reportedly the technology never caught on and commerialized cuz never proven safe and people iniatial impression was fear of such a concept.

so might the"ac bath" actually contributed siginificantly to his health that no one have been studying?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: alansmms

reportedly he was life long vegeterian. lived to ripe old age. still look good at advanced age of 89. frequently takes "ac electric bathes"? reportedly the technology never caught on and commerialized cuz never proven safe and people iniatial impression was fear of such a concept.

so might the"ac bath" actually contributed siginificantly to his health that no one have been studying?

Wll think about it a society that uses free energy down past the nanoscale onto the sub atomic, that must have some profound implications of lifespan if you know what I mean.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Except he was essentially a very high functioning schizophrenic, who looked terribly aged in his last few years, would have won Mr Annorexia award, and his only friend was a pigeon. Pigeon bounced, and he faded away. Funny how people wanna exaggerate his awesomeness and deny his negative, bizarre behavior.

I'm okay seeing him as he is. Beyond brilliant, genius that had serious issues, all the same. All of that being said, he might have been onto something with ac baths, but I think most of these modern devices are quacky. Maybe when we know more, and can fine tune such tech, might be useful.

oh and did someone seriously say he was a vegetarian? not so. dude could eat two to three steaks in a meal. he also useed to go up to a week without any noms, hardly any sleep. like einstein, would work himself until complete exhaustion. You can't do that to your body over and over again and not have some serious malfunctions arise.
edit on 6-7-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
Except he was essentially a very high functioning schizophrenic, who looked terribly aged in his last few years, would have won Mr Annorexia award, and his only friend was a pigeon. Pigeon bounced, and he faded away. Funny how people wanna exaggerate his awesomeness and deny his negative, bizarre behavior.

I'm okay seeing him as he is. Beyond brilliant, genius that had serious issues, all the same. All of that being said, he might have been onto something with ac baths, but I think most of these modern devices are quacky. Maybe when we know more, and can fine tune such tech, might be useful.

oh and did someone seriously say he was a vegetarian? not so. dude could eat two to three steaks in a meal. he also useed to go up to a week without any noms, hardly any sleep. like einstein, would work himself until complete exhaustion. You can't do that to your body over and over again and not have some serious malfunctions arise.

We have bioelectricity and there is current going through the entire planet at all times, besides the earth itself is a big eletric generator of some powerful electrical fields mainly the one around the earth. To study this and learn more about ourselves through eletricity may have vast implications. . . .

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

We have bioelectricity...

...and it's a byproduct of electro-chemical processes.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

We have bioelectricity...

...and it's a byproduct of electro-chemical processes.

We are a byproduct og the sun. . . Which is sending current through the earth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join