It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help buying a new propane grill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Awesome! Thanks for the info! I'm going to have to try the "salmon fingers". I picked up a nice set of cast iron stuff off of Amazon when they were on sale for a song, and have barely used it. Perhaps my palate isn't refined enough, but I have yet to taste propane on anything I've cooked.

I really am loving this thing. Cooking with fire good indeed!

I'll have to try the pizza thing too. My girlfriend can't do gluten (legit reasons) so I'll have to scrounge around the internet for some crust recipes. The gluten free crusts from pizza places just don't cut it.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

i bought a cast iron "comal" that is about 4 inches on each side. I put wood chips in it and set it where it is balanced on 2 burners.

I only use propane when I am too busy to build a fire and burn it down in the charcoal grill. But i enjoy being by the fire in the evening while cooking....so the propane grill doesn't get much use (other than a table top to put things on while i am cooking)

The wife wants a fire pit. I am thinking I can build something that will give her a fire pit, and maybe get me a bigger grill surface.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The wife wants a fire pit. I am thinking I can build something that will give her a fire pit, and maybe get me a bigger grill surface.

Ha! I like the way you think.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join