It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kremlin: Preparing a Major Announcement ???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

The Kremlin: Preparing a Major Announcement ???

Pffft. Doubt it. Putin probably just has the flu like anyone else can get, and Russia's 'major announcement' will just be more Kremlin propaganda of some kind.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
here's my 2nd guess....

being that some public(Kremlin) spokesperson tweeted that...come together citizens, Putin needs you now... 'paraphrase'
Quote: '"Guys, you now need the president, gather .." - he (Mukhin) wrote in his Twitter.

the comment I left:

Musivick

disabling, massive Stroke....is my guess.... he is in a coma, vegetative state... about like what Ariel Sharron had for a long number of years

the pics of the Red Square getting ready for a gathering, seats being installed, etc. all lead to my STROKE supposition,

see source: www.allnewspipeline.com...

edit on th31142634863214572015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

I hope that NEITHER side is preparing for a war. One of the most Christian songs ever written:

Edit: Read the lyrics of the above song. "Politicians hide themselves away..." Very pertinent song to the news we hear about war when we do...
edit on 3/14/2015 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Let me guess - Putin nearly choked on a McDonald's McNugget, and in revenge, Russian strategic bombers are going to flambeu McDonalds restaurants in London using guided vodka barrel bombs followed by the grand opening of a rival chain called Tsar Bomba.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
There are reports that his girlfriend gave birth in a Swiss clinic during the week and that he went there.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Fruity Puty is gonna come out! ....and admit he is gay and ask other gay leaders to his party!

He is about the LEAST gay Man I have ever seen.

This whole thread shows how desperate people are for some kind of revelation any part of all of the secrets we feel are keeping us in the dark.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Fruity Puty is gonna come out! ....and admit he is gay and ask other gay leaders to his party!

This whole thread shows how desperate people are for some kind of revelation any part of all of the secrets we feel are keeping us in the dark.

Closeted gays often try to cover themselves by being super macho and homophobic in public. Just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
...followed by the grand opening of a rival chain called Tsar Bomba.

Mmmmmm. I'll have a Kilotonner with cheese and some fallout fries.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Closeted gays often try to cover themselves by being super macho and homophobic in public. Just sayin'.

True :-) But I have always been 100% correct in guessing if someone is gay, I have never been wrong yet.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Wouldn't it make more sense to just make a press conference like last time they said he did. Instead of overnight rush vehicles to the square in building seating and other unknowns for an announcement of a stroke that might not even be debilitating? Seems more than odd for some medical issues. And it would make them look pretty stupid I'd they said he's fine, and all of a sudden he's actually dead. A coup is unlikely as the leaders of the coup would already be bragging. As is proven in history countless times

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I might be under-reacting to all the hype and speculation, but I'm not feeling it.

Some type structure is being built in front of the Kremlin, which is in my mind, one of the most unique and gorgeous structures on the planet. They aren't going to put something obstructive in front of it.

The media has been asked to hang around ---- as secretive as they are, he's not going to have them hang around to announce something bad. It's something to celebrate, to make him look good, and successful, and give a thumbs up "all is well", even in the face of a failing economy and sanctions. Probably more bravado. "See how fabulous I am".

Could it be something as simple as he's had a baby, there might be a Christening, (Do Russian Orthodox Christen babies? I don't know.) There might even be a wedding, and reception, in which he wants to invite the public, to cheer them up and make them feel all is well.

So the construction is like a bandstand, with tables of goodies for the public to eat at the reception in process. The trucks are all hauling in supplies for said public event. Chairs, flowers, food, band equipment! A wedding reception/celebration and/or baby's Christening?

Or maybe my imagination has run wild. I see the grand celebration in such detail, I wish I could attend.

Free Ray-bans for all! lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Don't worry. We'll know tomorrow... the Ides of March. a reply to: 5thNovember

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Probably just my mind running off track again (it does that) but just food for thought:

A.Contact the priest as soon as possible. There are special prayers that the priest reads on the day of the birth, and thus he will come visit the new mother and child in the hospital. If the child is not healthy the priest should be informed about this as well. If the prognosis is poor the child may be baptized in the hospital. In an extreme emergency the child may be baptized by one of his parents. The priest should be consulted in such a situation if at all possible. Prenatal care is key here. If it is known that the child will be born in poor health these sorts of things (baptism in the hospital, etc.) can be planned for.
B.The priest should again be invited to the home on the 8th day (remember, when counting days since birth, the day OF THE BIRTH is 1, the day after the birth is 2, etc.). On this day the child is given its Christian name. Yes, it is true, you had to put a name on the birth certificate, but the child doesn’t “really” receive its name until these prayers are read. The prayers are short. The priest doesn’t expect a clean house or a meal, but it is very important that these prayers be read. In Russia before the Revolution the priest often chose the name of the child rather than the parents. The child needs to have a name on the 8th day. If you haven’t chosen a name by that time (this is unusual, but not unheard of) the priest will help you (or will name the child himself).
C.When should the child be baptized? Certainly not later than about the 40th day after birth. The mother comes to the Church for the first time after the birth on the 40th day and prayers are read especially for her on this day. If possible, assuming good health of the baby, the baptism would ideally be done about this time.

stvladimiraami.org...

Heck, I don't even know what religion he is, or even if he has one.

edit on 3/14/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: edited out some of the external quote. Too long and boring.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Putin makes great Putin loc show.of being a devout Russian Orthodox believer. There have long been rumors that he is the illegitimate child of Jewish heritage. I seriously doubt he has any genuine religious beliefs or he would not act the way he does. a reply to: ladyinwaiting

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I agree of course, but the baby's mother might have different ideas!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Attending the birth of his child.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Russia's go'in in the whole again!

That's my guess.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I worked around a lot of gays. The dog grooming industry draws them. You have to be a pretty masculine woman to wrestle a 120 lb dog down,and a very effeminate man to handle a 4 lb yorkie and not hurt it.
I know gays when I see them,and he is not it.Next

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You need to stop reading the msm. Jewish? They know who his parents were,there are pics of them. I think it was his grandfather that cooked for Stalin.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Maybe they're announcing a name change: Sochi will henceforth be known as Putingrad.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join