It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now House writes Iran letter to Obama on Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: yourignoranceisbliss

We're talking about Iran.

Hey, we have a bright one here. Oh wait, he didn't make the connection with his puppet master bibi getting our own congress to commit treason by bypassing our own president, huh.

I think you're given too much credit. No one could possibly be so dumb as to not be able to see where all the anti-Iran propaganda is stemming from.

Literally ALL controversy we have with Iran right now is because of Israel. Are you trying to deny this too? Because the net has endless sources to refute you on that too. You're as obtuse and transparent as they come.
edit on 14-3-2015 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: yourignoranceisbliss
I'd like to add that I find it hilarious that you completely ignored my request for any kind of source in which Iran has been proven to be developing nuclear weapons.

You can't. You never will. Your job here is to scare up the misinformed into supporting Israel further. You're part of the cancer that destroyed this website's community. Pure paid propaganda with no valid source other than an overactive imagination and an agenda.

And you can't prove that they (Iran) aren't developing nukes.

But I'm not trying to tell Iran what to do, nor am I committing what is tantamount to WAR against them because of an unsubstantiated claim.

WAR is what you're willing to get in to, and for what? Even MOSSAD themselves, as I linked to you earlier, Israel's own spy agency and hitman club, has contradicted Netanyahu about Iran.

Make a claim, the burden of proof is on you bud. You should know that better than anyone else on this website, mr. disinformation.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Can you prove that Iran isn't developing or hasn't developed a nuclear weapons program?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Can you prove that Iran isn't developing or hasn't developed a nuclear weapons program?

I don't have to, because I'm not accusing them of anything.

Let's make this clear, because you appear to be too dense to comprehend what burden of proof means.

It's not an accusation being made that Iran is not developing nukes. It's insanely ridiculous for you to even imply that Iran has not been cooperative in proving this already.

It's an accusation being made that Iran IS developing nukes. An unsubstantiated one, and since you're part of the propaganda crew making the claims, the burden falls upon YOU to prove it.

Can I make this any clearer for you?

While we're at it, let's talk about why Israel refuses to allow UN inspectors to check out their Nuclear Weapon facilities?

Isn't Israel the loud barking dog attacking Iran and getting our own subverted government to take action against Iran? Yet they themselves are armed to the teeth with nuclear weapons? Is that not the very definition of hypocrisy? You must have sold your soul to Israel to not be willing to discuss the contradiction there.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

So Israel is bad and Iran is good.

Iran may have nukes, but it's none of anyone's business if or how they use them.

Oh, I think I understand where you stand.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

So Israel is bad and Iran is good.

Iran may have nukes, but it's none of anyone's business if or how they use them.

Oh, I think I understand where you stand.

First off, I never said Iran was good or bad. I said it's unproven they aren't doing exactly what they claim they are doing, and that's developing nuclear power to end their reliance on fossil fuels.

Secondly, you seem to keep saying Iran has nukes, but you can never seem to substantiate that assumption. Indeed you keep repeating it like a mindless drone.

You're stuck on repeat, pal. Do you not get paid unless you plug your master's agenda at least once per post? If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were working off a sh#tposting algorithm that ignores common sense and instead repeats the same accusations over and over, and of course you can't prove any of it because there exists no proof.

I refuse to believe any human being could be so dense. You're either a bot or a paid troll.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: yourignoranceisbliss

I refuse to believe any human being could be so dense. You're either a bot or a paid troll.

You, sir, are one classy individual that appears to have an irrational hatred for Israel and a near panic at the thought that anyone might question Iran.

I've been insulted by better people.

I would recommend trying harder.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Still waiting on some kind, ANY kind of evidence to support your violent paranoia. You think I'm in a panic? Panic is attacking another nation over a claim you can't prove.

Since this seems to be your obsession, it's very clear YOU are in a panic.

Prove Iran has or is working on nuclear weapons or leave this thread, because I'm reporting you for trolling and suggesting acts of implied terrorism against Iran.

I'm 100% serious. You just claimed we should bomb Iran. Without proof of reason. Without any kind of justifiable evidence to support such a violent act. You suggest killing innocent people. You're the very definition of a terrorist. People like you should not be allowed access to these forums, if killing people is your highest priority, and that's pretty much all you've done in this thread, advocate for WAR without cause.

Let's make this clear, again, because I know you're slow.

YOU SIR ARE A TERRORIST AND SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THIS FORUM.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Thank you for your input and clear illustration on debate techniques.

You cannot even entertain the thought that Iran might be developing a nuclear program.

Why?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Thank you for your input and clear illustration on debate techniques.

You cannot even entertain the thought that Iran might be developing a nuclear program.

Why?

"Entertain thoughts"?

You've gone from full blown paranoia that Iran will nuke their neighbors to 'entertaining thoughts' about it?

Fail. Either put up or shut up. Every single post you make that excludes valid evidence to support your terrorist agenda further damages your credibility here.

DENY IGNORANCE

Why is this such a difficult task for you? You want war, justify it or stop posting.
edit on 14-3-2015 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

And yet you refuse to answer my questions.

what are you afraid of?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

And yet you refuse to answer my questions.

what are you afraid of?

Your question consists of "consider Iran might have nukes?".

There must first be proof of such. There is no proof. Question answered.

Still waiting on evidence of your claim. But never really had a claim, did you. Just unfounded paranoia, the cost of which you expect the American taxpayer to fund a WAR over.

Think about that, Einstein. You want the US to go to WAR over your paranoid delusions.

Meanwhile, you want us to completely ignore Israel, who DOES have nukes, who WON'T sign the NPT, and who WON'T allow UN inspection.

Israel is a rogue state, and Iran is not. In fact, how long as it been since Iran has attacked anyone? Care to guess?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

So are you implying that Israel is a threat and Iran isn't?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I'm not implying anything. I'm dealing with facts. Israel possess nuclear weapons. Iran has not been proven to be even working on nuclear weapons.

I don't live in a paranoid delusional dreamland like you do. If you live in a state of perpetual fear that Iran has nukes, yet you remain completely unbothered by Israel's possession of weapons, I'd say there is something wrong with you.

Show me where Iran has made threats to use nuclear weapons against anyone.

Because I can show you evidence that Israel is ready to destroy Europe and anywhere else, using nuclear weapons.

So you're implying that Iran is a threat and Israel isn't? [please counter this question if you can - but we know you can't]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Your facts cannot show that Iran is not working on a nuclear program.

Your insults are juvenile and your hatred of Israel is apparent.

You deflect, obfuscate, and avoid questions with childish insults and absurd accusations.

You, sir, are growing tiresome.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Prime Minister Golda Meir authorized a nuclear alert and ordered 13 atomic bombs be readied for use by missiles and aircraft. The Israeli Ambassador warned President Nixon of "very serious conclusions" if the United States did not airlift supplies. Nixon complied.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now you tell me, does this not sound exactly like North Korea? And you think Iran has done anything even similar to this?

The US was given an ultimatum by a tiny, violent and nuclear capable country. You don't see the parallel?

Are you crazy? Like, seriously crazy?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Your facts cannot show that Iran is not working on a nuclear program.

Your insults are juvenile and your hatred of Israel is apparent.

You deflect, obfuscate, and avoid questions with childish insults and absurd accusations.

You, sir, are growing tiresome.

So you admit you cannot prove any of your unfounded fears to have any basis in reality.

Gotcha. Thanks for participating.

Rule of thumb. Check your facts before you post. Also, these forums are predominately used by adults. I suggest parental supervision before viewing further. Your junior high school teacher should have educated you on this.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

It appears as though we will never agree on this topic.

So you continue to support Iran and slander, hate Israel. Keep your eyes shut and your mind closed.

I will continue to question everything and believe no single loud voice on the internet.

Have a nice day, I award you 3 internets because, for a while, you were amusing.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

It appears as though we will never agree on this topic.

So you continue to support Iran and slander, hate Israel. Keep your eyes shut and your mind closed.

I will continue to question everything and believe no single loud voice on the internet.

Have a nice day, I award you 3 internets because, for a while, you were amusing.

By making unfounded accusations, you ARE the loud voice on the internet.

If you want to really keep on open mind, keep it one focused on PEACE, not WAR, as the latter appears to be the only solution you've ever presented for the situation that keeps you awake at night, in a cold sweat, huddled beneath your blanket in abject terror.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
You’ve just got to face it, yourignoranceisbliss, you can’t win an argument when your opponent’s position is based on ignorance (absense of evidence). It’s called a false dichotomy, and it asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven untrue. Their entire argument is that Iran has either already developed the bomb, or is certainly working on it, which is a conclusion based entirely on a lack of evidence. It’s the same type of argument that proposes that since you can’t prove that unicorns, fairies, Martians and rabbits with twenty heads is not true, therefore they must be true. That’s the type of convoluted argument being proposed here, and it’s rampant all over ATS. It’s also rampant within the Republican Party, and it’s not only disgraceful, it’s dangerous.

The Republicans are making a mockery of our Constitutional system, while at the same time broadcasting to the entire world what a bunch of blithering idiots we Americans are. It’s truly a disgrace.

As far as trying to talk sense into the misguided, delusional factions within ATS, don’t waste your time. I know I’m not. It’s hopeless, and I have better things to do...

PS: ATS motto as interpreted and practiced by many - Embrace Ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join