It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Televangelist Needs A Fancy Jet, And He Wants Donors To Pay For It

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

He could simply put a few mill into the older one.

At any rate if he gets the new one then he will talk about how God blessed him when it was the congregation that blessed him. You know its Gods money anyway.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
See now this is why I have lost my Faith in any church just reading this article just irritates me I mean the false pastor has the money to buy the jet outright out of his own pocket and wants his demonic followers to pay for his jet???

The only One that ever mattered had something to say on the topic:

" Jesus said to him, “Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head.” (Luke 9:58).

By the standards of Creflo Dollar, Joel Osteen and Benny Hinn, Jesus Himself was a total failure.
Don't judge Christianity by the false prophets that use its name for their own gain - judge it by the One who gave up everything for the one He loved - you.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I never said i lost faith in the one that laid down His life for me i said i lost my faith in a hypocritical church...a reply to: Awen24

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
To put it quite bluntly, the man sounds like a bloody parasite!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This guy is an "Elmer Gantry". Always has been. He's been personally trained by one of the best con men out there. Kenneth Copeland.

And lets not forget. When Bishop Eddie Long was exposed as a molester and rapist. Creflo Dollar chastised Long's congregation for leaving to find another church. Charlatan is not a strong enough word to describe this poor excuse for a human being.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
What's wrong with economy class on a regular airline?

Actually, I'm pretty sure good ole JC travelled most places by foot or on the back of a donkey.

Mr greedy preacher man should think about doing the same.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I used to prank call that guy all the time when I was drunk in HS..lol..what a fraud...
edit on 3 13 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
His method of getting money "for our causes" is so last century.

He should take lessons from the Clintons. Set up a foundation. Then you can grab grant money from the taxpayers, foreign donations, corporate sponsors, and plain on soft-hearted regular folks, and you're in like Flynn. You get to pay yourself millions in salary, your wife, your daughter, your friends, and if there is anything left then you can distribute it for "the cause".

Hey, the Obamas caught on! Barack and Michelle are setting up to do it in January 2017. Easy peasy.
edit on 13-3-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
I mean the false pastor has the money to buy the jet outright out of his own pocket and wants his demonic followers to pay for his jet???

I think people like this are the reason why I started going to biker churches about 20 years ago.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Jesus would fly coach...seems like he should too ! Some of these guys just hurt my feelings. I thought I had seen it all a few weeks ago channel surfing as I am prone to do when I stopped on a channel devoted to religion.

Imagine my surprise as they faded to black from a conversation with the current preacher of the hour and into what I can only describe as a full blown and very well produced advertisement (for lack of a better term) asking for everyone to send in all that old gold jewelry that is just sitting in that box or drawer so that "we" can convert it so God can use it.

I can only hope that the older parishioners out there are not taking off their wedding bands and sending them for God to use. It really made my stomach and head hurt to think that there are people out there who exploit peoples faith to the point of asking for their jewelry. Makes me remember the likes of Peter Popoff and Robert Tilton who today are still going strong.

home.earthlink.net...

Check out the link for a list of those caught in the act, Creflo is not currently on the list but many of these artist are practicing without any worries. Only a matter of time before he is exposed even more but faith is strange and people always return...we seem to have very short memories when it comes to politicians and preachers.

www.apostasywatch.com...
edit on 3/13/2015 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The saddest thing is people are up in arms because he wants a gulfstream.
Christians should look at the cars their own ministers drive. Christians should look at the houses their ministers live in.
Then Christians should look at what they drive and where they live.

I dont think creflo will get an invitation to be with Christ. I wonder if he has everpreached the Sermon on the Mount by Christ.
Blessed are the poor, does that mean accursed are the rich?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Awen24
By the standards of Creflo Dollar, Joel Osteen and Benny Hinn, Jesus Himself was a total failure.
Don't judge Christianity by the false prophets that use its name for their own gain - judge it by the One who gave up everything for the one He loved - you.

It isn't just the teachers that are the problem with Christianity. The loudest champions of the faith have went through a bronze age text and choose the passages that best oppress themselves and others. The world isn't in the toilet over abortion, divorce or gay marriage. It is in the toilet because we don't release people from their debts every 7th year, judge people for their mistakes while not looking at the mess we have created in our own lives. And don't treat others the way we want to be treated.

The sad part is Christianity is pretty simple, yet the moronic masses make it far harder.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Thank God im in the pest control industry😈a reply to: billyvonhelvete

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Thats why this scumbag is going to be on a first class trip to hell on his private jet. Reminds me of the movie little nicky when they were shoving 🍍's in hitlers a💲💲i see the same or worse for this guy...a reply to: Klassified

edit on 14-3-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I wish i would of done that priceless lmao ive been on Joel Osteens FB and quoted a verse from revelation and false teachers I swear it felt like I got swarmed by bee's reply to: tadaman

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Its depressing see the mass fools fall into this stupidity. . reply to: DJMSN

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
No at all accursed are the rich that falsely use his message to gain riches and power..a reply to: borntowatch

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
It is Sad it was made for the simpleton to understand and people like this make it impossible..all you have to do is read but they manuver you for thier benefit. A reply to: KeliOnyx

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This is from the AP story.

Dollar is one of the most prominent African-American preachers based around Atlanta who have built successful ministries on the prosperity gospel. Ministers in this tradition often hold up their own wealth as evidence that the teaching works.

Just putting this in here to show how out of touch AP is and maybe racist. This minister is not just one of the most he is the most prominent African American preacher of that persuasion and is also simply one of the most prominent and well know minsters in the nation period. He's a regular rock star on "christian" tv. He has few equals and more white folks watch him than blacks by total maybe not %.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

More white folks by total and not percentage? The total is the percentage...

Not sure how AP is racist for saying he's African American. Bottom line is that he's a con and totally out of touch with Jesus' teachings.

Matthew 19
21 Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

I don't see this guy selling everything he has and giving to the poor, in fact he's asking for more from those poorer than he is.

Matthew 19
24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.

This guy is pretty rich you know. You wouldn't happen to be a fan of his would you?
edit on 3/15/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join