It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Televangelist Needs A Fancy Jet, And He Wants Donors To Pay For It

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
See now this is why I have lost my Faith in any church just reading this article just irritates me I mean the false pastor has the money to buy the jet outright out of his own pocket and wants his demonic followers to pay for his jet???

link to article...

Televangelist Creflo Dollar has asked 200,000 followers to donate $300 apiece so he can buy a luxury jet to preach worldwide.

The appeal, originally posted on Creflo Dollar Ministries' website but apparently since taken down, is called the Project G650 Campaign. It's named for the Gulfstream G650 aircraft that Dollar's Georgia-based World Changers Church says it needs after an older plane was grounded.

"The G650 is the biggest, fastest, most luxurious, longest range and most technologically advanced jet — by far — that Gulfstream has ever built," Flying Magazine wrote in 2013.

And while the video asks specifically for $300 from 200,000 donors, the written appeal noted: "Your love gift of any amount will be greatly appreciated."

So after investigations I was wrong he is only worth about...27 million dollars l...hmm maybe he should get a second job...

link to creflo Dollar bio and info

These I guess are the false prophets talked about in revalations...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

Fitting name I'd say, sheesh...good ol Creflo Dollar needs a new jet for Jesus.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Fitting name I'd say, sheesh...good ol Creflo Dollar needs a new jet for Jesus.

Just for his wife, Taffi Dollar...
Damn I miss Atlanta sometimes

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Not only a private jet but he couldn't go with a less expensive model to spread the love? Gotta be top of the line.

Sadly, there are enough idiots out there that are gullible enough to pay for it.

All in God's name of course.

Jude11

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
And of course not only does he need a jet to "preach", he needs a top of the line luxury jet. I guess even Jesus is too good to fly coach.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Not only a private jet but he couldn't go with a less expensive model to spread the love? Gotta be top of the line.

Sadly, there are enough idiots out there that are gullible enough to pay for it.

All in God's name of course.

Jude11

A lesser plane wouldnt look good in his garage next to his two Rolls-Royces.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

.................................. Yeah!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
See now this is why I have lost my Faith in any church just reading this article just irritates me I mean the false pastor has the money to buy the jet outright out of his own pocket and wants his demonic followers to pay for his jet???

link to article...

Televangelist Creflo Dollar has asked 200,000 followers to donate $300 apiece so he can buy a luxury jet to preach worldwide.

The appeal, originally posted on Creflo Dollar Ministries' website but apparently since taken down, is called the Project G650 Campaign. It's named for the Gulfstream G650 aircraft that Dollar's Georgia-based World Changers Church says it needs after an older plane was grounded.

"The G650 is the biggest, fastest, most luxurious, longest range and most technologically advanced jet — by far — that Gulfstream has ever built," Flying Magazine wrote in 2013.

And while the video asks specifically for $300 from 200,000 donors, the written appeal noted: "Your love gift of any amount will be greatly appreciated."

So after investigations I was wrong he is only worth about...27 million dollars l...hmm maybe he should get a second job...

link to creflo Dollar bio and info

These I guess are the false prophets talked about in revalations...

Not only a jet, but a Gulfstream... That is like the gold and diamond high dollar of jets. What greed he has. Maybe people should start a campaign to donate 50k or so for a sidewinder and a pilot to deliver it.

ID

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

and wants his demonic followers to pay for his jet???

The scammer cancelled that request due to the backlash.

www.romancemeetslife.com...

Although he is still asking for the money on his donation webpage.
www.romancemeetslife.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
O man that one deserves an appluse!! Bravo a reply to: ItalianDressing

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I have to wonder how many plane tickets and hotel rooms for a missionary team 60 million can buy. I also wonder how many homes can 60 million buy, how much food 60 million can buy, and even how much medical care 60 million can buy.

But no... this guy needs a personal jet to fly to sandy beaches to preach using the camera from an iPad and a blog. You can guarantee that he's not going to fly a 65 million dollar jet to the middle of nowhere and land it on a grass runway.

This guy is nothing but a scam artist and should he get the 60 million from donators, ought to be charged for extortion.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I guess we exposed him lol priceless!!a reply to: hellobruce

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

edit on 13-3-2015 by ItalianDressing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

O man that one deserves an appluse!! Bravo a reply to: ItalianDressing

Haha you caught that.

ID

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I agree 100 percent those are resources that are being Misspent how many people could be helped its amazing whole communities could be saved...a reply to: EternalSolace

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Was not hard to miss this guy is a Prick i wouldnt be surprised if he states that he is buying the plane raises the $60 mill and pockets it...a reply to: ItalianDressing

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well in fairness it has to be top of the range.

How else is he going to fly it through the eye of a needle.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Creflo Dollar, Joel Osteen, Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland... each is a diamond, set in the crown of the whore of Babylon.

Too bad there's many more like them.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I shoulda started a thread on all those prick$ all of them are hypocrites and preach the prosperity gosple which is BS TO THE TENTH degree..a reply to: ProfessorChaos

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Even if that guy had alien technology plane would not make it through that needle... reply to: HumansEh

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join