It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Did the USA have plans laid out for Crimea before Ukraine lost it?

page: 1

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:43 PM
I'll open this up here,because I'm not totally sure of what I am seeing and how official it is. I found this on another website and clicked the link,if real,this is very interesting. It means that Russia wasn't the only one with designs on Crimea for sure. It looks as though the US was laying out plans on what to do with all the building there once they took over. They were basically going to buy Crimea from Ukraine,kick out the Russians,and take over the whole area as far as the ports were concerned.

Supposedly,the year before, a bunch of US officials from the armed forces had come and toured the place,INCLUDING places that were secret. It seems that Russia has underwater ports there for their subs and such,and there was a bunch of paperwork there as well that the officials were allowed to see,even though they weren't supposed too. Now how true this all is, I have no idea,this came from a site I have never seen before. Would help if someone with Government experience with paperwork looked at it and saw if this is official paperwork. Here for your viewing pleasure is the paperwork:

And this is the site it came

This is a pro Russia site of course,and the link is posted by someone down at the bottom of the page in the blog section. I thought it interesting and wanted to see what all of you at ATS thought about this. Why would the US be interested in Crimea unless they thought Ukraine was going to fall before it did? And why would they think its going to fall ? It seems they had it all lined up on what they would do with different buildings and how they would upgrade them,and to what purpose. Weigh in and let the fighting begin, round 1.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:55 PM
a reply to: Dimithae

It looks like a legit Gov Doc ..I found this other link Now to read the other link ...tks for the thread .

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:11 PM
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Wow...that is interesting. Two canceled projects in and around the Russian Navy's Black Sea Fleet home. Very interesting.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:40 PM
It would greatly surprise me if all kinds of various plans had not been developed ages ago by those studying war tactics and risks. That's what military colleges and war colleges do.

Crimea has been known and fought over since well the Crimean war, going way back when. My grade nine teacher used to go into near spasms about it. I can't remember what about, but I do remember her spasms, lol. Yet despite all the drama, I simply have not been able to be interested in war, manipulation of events, seizure of assets in the name of "national interest".

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:51 PM
a reply to: aboutface

Back before North America was Canada/USA the Russians sent a naval fleet of 5 ships to attack the Natives on the west coast .1 ship manage to escape the fate of the other 4 that were sunk .... Yea countries make plans for what they have and make plans for what they wish to have . We are told in Euro/american history that the France ceded to England Canada but that is not true .We are told that Russia sold Alaska to the US but that is not true .France never owned Canada and Russia never owned Alaska .

We have a twisted history recorded not by victors but by propaganda .

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:09 PM
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I used to haunt the museums when I was young and would read the documents the reps and religious leaders received and sent to England and France. They planted a flag and declared it to be the property of whatever royalty the flag represented. I doubt that the indigenous people even knew about that at the time.

I had not heard about the Russians sinking 4 ships on the west coast. Can you point me to a link about it?

BTW, I love your avatar. Do you have it made into a wall hanging, or is the avvy a pic of a wall hanging already existing?

Sorry for going off topic above.

The USA obviously found sympathizers and contacts in Crimea even if they put them there themselves. As for the plans, I do think others can be found like that.
edit on 13-3-2015 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:10 PM
Certainly an interesting find Dim! Now why would the USN be interested in a school in Crimea and snooping around the area of a Russian military installation unless they had plans to acquire said properties for their own use? It definitely does raise a lot of questions about intent. And who would they be dealing with in Ukraine circa 2013 which raises even more questions.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:46 PM
High Strangeness Here!

The submarine base in Balaklava was open to tours years ago and has been stripped clean. There are Youtube videos of the place! Not a secret base and not even functional today. $5 US dollars got you into the 'super secret' sections!!! It was a secret to Russians back in the day, but not Americans. It would cost extreme amounts of money to 'renovate' the base to put Sub's in there today...that is why Russia doesn't even use it and hasn't for a long time. I doubt the US military was interested in it. If so not for a Sub base but possibly a protected port facility of some sort at most. The tunnels aren't wide enough for modern Sub I believe, but I haven't measured it myself.

The other link you provided is interesting. It's true the US Gov spends money to butter up locals to allowing US base presence in the future. Rebuilding schools with big plaques in front has been done. Your story talks about using the finished buildings for all sorts of crazy stuff like 'spying classes'. That's insane. Just a simple PR job for the Sevastopol locals.

It seems the US Navy was laying the ground work to get a naval facility somewhere in Crimea, likely extremely close to Sevastopol.

There is the RT story on the US gov's 'charity'.

There is no doubt Russia moved quickly to secure Crimea, which doesn't hold much of value outside the Sevastopol base. Yes, some undrilled Oil but even that isn't 'proven' Oil anyway. Russia may very well have been aware of US moves in the Yanukovych government to get space in Crimea. After the Maiden revolution Russia was 100% certain the US would be putting a base in Crimea eventually. That would control the whole Black Sea area for the US.

Good evidence of US Navy planning.

edit on 13-3-2015 by noeltrotsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:56 PM
Here's more about the notice and what it's for...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:33 PM
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Interesting find. Glad you picked that one up.

second line

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:36 PM
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Good find as well. Now its all over the place,yet nothing has been said before now? I would have thought someone in the news would have found it.Guess not.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:48 PM
a reply to: aboutface

This is the closest I could find I am not sure where I first read the story and it may have been on a native site .My avtar is from turtle island news network . I got it off the images on google and I see they have a different version (turtle/north america) now . I am still going to see if I can find the original story on that naval battle .Like I said there can be a few different versions to the past and what we have today may change in the future to better fit someone need for it to and really have nothing to do with the truth .....peace

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:26 PM
That makes sense. Russia gifted Crimea to Ukraine when they joined the USSR. Then when Ukraine goes for independence, Russia wants Crimea back. That makes sense. War games are played using a strategy of mini-max (minimum loss for maximum gain - give a score to every event that can happen in terms of political influence; +10 points for gaining control of an uninhabited island, +10,000 for an oil field or airfield, +1 million for a whole country, -100 billion for getting nuked)

So each side would try and make small advances each time, letting world opinion die down before making the next move.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:52 AM
a reply to: Dimithae

United States of America along with their Federal Reserve masters

Are in the business of complete world takeover but slowly cunningly step by step

They won't succeed because Russia is not some weak Arab country that doesn't understand what the word "methodical" means

edit on 14-3-2015 by Aaamok88 because: (no reason given)

top topics