It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Room

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The Blue Room is suppoedely the storage and research facility where alien artifacts are stored and reverse-engineered. Does it exist?

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well, the questions is, how do you get to this name? And in which(military)faciltiy is it located?

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It is located somewhere on the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, and the blue room is also known as Hangar 18 and Building 18-F,3rd Floor.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
hanger 18 is at groom lake

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I would say this building exist, but if they contains this fixings, what you say, I don�t know..

Whats the official (goverment) statement of the Hangar 18?..

Velvet1717..its implemented in Area51? A secret in a secret?

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
what i think you are asking me is if hanger 18 is at area 51, and if its' not what you are asking me then i am sorry for lack of knowlage.

yes it is at area 51 it is one of the biggest hangers in the world and is something like 7 or 8 stories tall

no one has ever seen inside the hanger and no one knows what is in it for sure, it could very well be a storage place for un used things or even alien tech. it's the first place that i ever heard that aliens are. but i really think it's just to hold aircraft that are not being used at the time.

[edit on 18-12-2004 by Velvet1717]

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Velvet1717
yes it is at area 51 it is one of the biggest hangers in the world and is something like 7 or 8 stories tall
[edit on 18-12-2004 by Velvet1717]

Why would the government need a hangar 7 or 8 stories tall when we don't have aircraft 7 or 8 feet tall?

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
hang on and i'll get right back to you on that, let me just go over some info on hanger 18 to find some facts

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
in the time i dig up this info here is a fine pic of hanger 18

www.fas.org...

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hanger 18 is really building 430, it is the biggest one at groom lake and it is over 230 feet wide and is about 8 stories in height, the b747 aircraft has a tail height of about 6 stories, the extra 2 stories is probably for cat walks or something for crews to get over the plain

but because it lacks roof top veltlation it's probably just for holding things

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well, the Spruce Goose was 79 feet high at the tail. But that is not stored there -- it's stored [here.

The 747 has a tail height of 63 feet. Maybe storage for an Air Force One? www.planepage.com...

The tail height of a 747, at 63 feet 8 inches (19.41 m), is equivalent to that of a six-story building.

Note you must use IE to view that site -- it does not work in Mozilla.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
hanger 18 has NO ROOF TOP VENTLATION so you can't put an aircraft in it

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hangar 18 was at Wright Patt, near Dayton, Oh. Once 51 got up and running most, if not all of the EBE materials are out there. Then Area S-4 was set up and now that has the exclusive hold on the supposed EBE craft/tech.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   

hanger 18 has NO ROOF TOP VENTLATION so you can't put an aircraft in it

Really?

no one has ever seen inside the hanger and no one knows what is in it for sure, it could very well be a storage place for un used things or even alien tech. it's the first place that i ever heard that aliens are. but i really think it's just to hold aircraft that are not being used at the time.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
ok ok so i made a mistake. it does have no roof top ventlation so you can't out an aircraft in it which means it's for storage. i really think it's not for aliens. and i think that there are no alien bases any where neer nellis. or in the world for that matter. i have been around the track a couple of times, i know what there is and what there isn't i have done hours of reasearch on just this topic. there is nothing amazing in hanger 18. yes it's at Groom lake. and it has a souport building which i think is a clean room for going in and out of the hanger. they probably store very...perishible objects in there. which sounds alot like EBE. but it's not. there is no alien life at area 51. S4 is just a dried up lake. and that one in new mexico is a joke.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The blue room, isnt that Nightmare hall in Dulce or Groom lake

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Awwww... Velvet1717, why did you have to go and spoil it all ??

Next, you gonna tell the world that there's no Santa Claus and Rudolph was not a reindeer but actually Republican !!! Some people just need to do this.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
spoil what?

they just asked me what hanger 18 was and i told them

new topics

top topics

join