It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens showing themselves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hey people. Im just another believer in the aliens and the whole kangaxx thread. He's actaully a great guy. Anyways, about aliens showing themselves within the near future heres what i think. I get annoyed when people criticize the "authenticity" of aliens and they say if theyre real, why don they just land and say hello. I personally believe that they honestly cant just land and say "Hey we're cool. we wont hurt you." Imagine what EVERYONE would do? Governments would go as far as possible to either cover up this and claim its a hoax or just straight out kill them. Our government has become so paranoid lately, they probably have missile waiting to find and "unidentified object" and just shoot it down immediately. People would go crazy and start revolts. That's why they have to do it slowly.
I heard that the aliens will try to reveal themselves by the end of this year. Pertaining to that, i dont know if this is happening anywhere else besides my town but some weird stuff has been happening, not weird like people randomly exploding weird, weird as in more subtle. For example in my school about 3/4 of the grade has/is been sick with the flu or has mono. (Mono is a disease that u get by saliva transfer that keeps one out of school for about 1-2 months) On any given day bout 30 people are absent. This has never happened here before. Btw im not just some dumb kid with a big imagination who is totally unreliable. Anyway i had a weird feeling that VERY soon there will be a big breakthrough in the study of ufos. I keep having this weird feeling that in the last few minutes of this year the aliens MIGHT show themselves. Like when the ball is about to drop they will appear. If anyone else has any such experience with weird stuff going on plz post or U2U me.
Sorry for the long post but happy holidays and new year.

P.S. moderators feel free to move this to a different section as u please

[edit on 18-12-2004 by danxbox]

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Can you elaborate more

Post links

Give hard facts????

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Links to what? I'm only talking about my own personal belief. I'm only saying that in my town theres a lot of people sick all of the sudden and i'm just wondering if this is happening anywhere else and maybe (i'm speaking out of my @$$ now) this sudden spread of disease could be caused by a greater being(s) (aliens) used to weaken us so that when they do show themselves we wont be as chaotic and respond violently. Just a thought... Anyway, im not trying to say i dont want aliens to land, in fact i want them to land very much. I would love to see aliens come up and say that theyre here and they can help us with new technology. I would also love to see them come up and explain the egyptian pyramids and much more... I'm not trying to start a fight and have a bunch of peole against me, im just saying my opinions.

Kal

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
this month/year is coming to an end, & i'm not seeing anything yet.. u obviously heard wrong.. & what experience is this? its no experience.. uve just been reading too much bout aliens or the kangaxx thread (which obviously is totally wrong & full with non-sense stuff) lol.. & aliens r not spreading any diseases

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have also gotten this feeling but im 90% sure that they will land in 2010-2012

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
danxbox -I share the believe that Aliens will appear. I think that is OK to believe that > I think we shouldn't get angry about that as well, nor about people who believe it won't happen
relax, take it as it is,
jazz

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
which aliens are you talking about?.greys and reptilians are already here.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Are you suggesting that there is some connection between aliens coming this year and an outbreak of mono at your school?

MK

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If anyone will reveal them selfs it will be the nordics, I have a strong feeling they are the first to show their existance.

I THINK they *might* give us a little suprise by the end of this year but it will probably be nothing more than the event in Mexico...

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The Aliens have alreadt been here for a long time, and the government now that is interesting they seem Alien to me.

new topics

top topics

join