It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has a pic of a UFO ever been taken from outerspace

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
the title pretty much covers it, but has there ever been a pic of a UFO taken from like the space station or something?

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Sure, NASA shuttle missions have caught thousands of UFO's on video. Many believe it's the reason why they stopped doing the live broadcast feeds to national television.

www.ufonasa.com...
www.qtm.net...
www.rense.com...

Then there's always the astronauts that claimed to have seen UFO's while in space.

www.ufocasebook.com...
www.ufocasebook.com...
www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
In addition to Meteor's suggestion, look up the GOES 8 satellite images as well....

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I especialy like the one that shows what appears to be a railgun shot from the surface towards the UFO. (Filmed from the shuttle)

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thne there's the shuttle one where they see 3 ufos at once and the astronaut radios it in. It's easy to find stuff like these on bearshare or kazaa. The WTC one is interesting to say the least. Fave would prob have to be the object that spins in place in the air.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by veryskeptical
I especialy like the one that shows what appears to be a railgun shot from the surface towards the UFO. (Filmed from the shuttle)

Are you talking about STS-48 (or thereabouts)? What makes you think that that is a railgun shot from the surface? Is it not proof that Raegan's Star Wars defense program is in place and operational?

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well I could say that I was the one to pull the trigger...

But not verifiable is it?
I heard that possibility on another TV show that used the footage as an example.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Check out that ufonasa link and order "Evidence: the case for NASA UFOs."

It is one of the most (if not the most) compelling videos I have seen. You wanted to know if pics of ufos have been taken in space? Yes they have.

UFONASA

David Sereda's Theory and NASA evidence

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
What bugged me about the claim that STS-48 was ice particles and attitude jets firing was that the shuttle's postion relative to the view of the earth didn't change in the least. The light streaking up from the earth may have been Brilliant Pebbles, but there is no sure evidence of that device. It does look suspiciously like somebody shooting something at the object that appears to break orbit.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
What bugged me about the claim that STS-48 was ice particles and attitude jets firing was that the shuttle's postion relative to the view of the earth didn't change in the least. The light streaking up from the earth may have been Brilliant Pebbles, but there is no sure evidence of that device. It does look suspiciously like somebody shooting something at the object that appears to break orbit.

What was funny in the analysis I watched, was the frame by frame where the "Ice Particles" would change velocity AND direction. I need to find that piece on the net. Did anyone ever determine the apparent origin of the apparent Brilliant Pebbles firing. I know there was heavy cloud cover over the land masses in the video.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Brilliant Pebbles is supposedly based in a section of the Australian outback that the U.S. "owns." As the shuttle was over the south Pacific, it would follow that this may have been said railgun.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I remember well the STS-48 case, famous case indeed, and surely well covered around the internet.

But that thing about the streaks being fired from Australia, I don't remember anything like that. Btw, if this is what you mean, that base is surely the Pine Gap secret base.

Type Pine Gap in google, you should have plenty of results.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Not to dampen the fun; this is just a thought but maybe those are artificial satellites and debris as it is plenty crowded up there these days�

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Anything is possible, but the items of interest were analyzed to move at extreme speed, then suddenly change directions. Sats or debris can't do that.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Not sure if any of the links in this thread touch on this story, but Russian Cosmonaut Victor Afanasyev claims that up in orbit in 1979 to have taken pictures of a UFO which was a mere 30 meters away from his spacecraft. The pictures he claims were immediately confiscated, but he has drawn a picture of the UFO in question which can be seen in the below link.

www.ufodigest.com...

Given how expensive anything related to space flight is, I do not think Russia would have allowed a mentally deranged man up in space.

Its my opinion that all space research is censored for UFO activity. All publicly known space flight programs are merely attempts to keep the truth of ET visitation a continued secret through seemingly credible sources denying their validity.

[edit on 20-12-2004 by Frith]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
In the book Alien Agenda there is a pic supposedly taken by a Soviet Mars probe of a craft-like object. That was the last transmission from that probe before the Russians lost it.

[edit on 23-12-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The problem with UFO pictures is that there always just visible, never clear.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
There is a pretty good picture from one of the Mars Rovers that is pretty good. They even claim in the caption that it is possibly a UFO or it could be just a meteor. I think the is a little hint to us that ufos do exist. I am surprised not many talk about it.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by swordfish
There is a pretty good picture from one of the Mars Rovers that is pretty good. They even claim in the caption that it is possibly a UFO or it could be just a meteor. I think the is a little hint to us that ufos do exist. I am surprised not many talk about it.

Do you have a link to the pic?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by swordfish

Link please?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join