It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You talkin' to me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I broke two toes moving last week i feel you on the pain scale tape and motrin Officer V that woulda been awesome you coulda been a bad ass cop might as well played the part after they painted you a looney might as well played the part... much love hope your lip heals fast!!!a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

edit on 13-3-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Sounds like some of my mishaps. One day I was trying to trim my eyebrows. They get kind of crazy. Well, I took too much off and ended up having to shave them off completely. It looked freaky. It's awfully hard to show emotion when you have no eyebrows. Kind of freaked the girlfriend I had at the time out, too.
Is your mouth okay? Just don't black your eye or knock out a tooth so it all matches.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
@ATF1886 Well, I guess I AM technically a looney, they just didn't frame it in the right context. They made it seem like I just woke up one day talking crazy and beating up poor EMT's for no reason. I would like to think that if people knew how physically ill and exhausted I was, if they knew I was on enough steroids to choke an elephant, if they knew that I was defending myself against a totally illegal chokehold....they would be a bit more sympathetic. Oh well, what can ya do? I'm getting paid to stay home now.

I was a badass cop. And I really miss it, still grieving.

Sorry about your toes. I think you've got me beat. Ouch! Actually my lip and teeth are MUCH better today. And you really can't tell just by looking at me.

@skid mark OMG! No eyebrows! That IS freaky!

"That's why God invented Sharpies, yo!"

<< 1   >>

join