It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Are Unhappy With The U.K.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If the USA were smart they would see the benfit of a strong ally that can act as a nice Finacial link to China.
edit on 13-3-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
If the USA were smart they would see the benfit of a strong allie that can act as a nice Finacial link to China.

Quite!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

originally posted by: crazyewok
If the USA were smart they would see the benfit of a strong allie that can act as a nice Finacial link to China.

Quite!
You don't need a PhD in economics to work out the more money that london makes the more money New York and Tokyo make. They are all pretty much linked.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Except the UK is 4 nations...
Subject to change, so potentially divisible.

& in all fairness the "Liberty and Justice for all" is a fancy slogan regarding both of us...
When crooked bankers/politicians start being imprisoned and corporations are made to pay the taxes they owe...

Maybe I'll have some confidence in the mantra.

You are So Right on that Charlie, Good Reply and A Star
Arjunanda.

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think it is a very smart strategic move by Britain. We have a very good relationship with China, despite what some may try to portray. This will effectively strengthen economic ties and certainly foster good will between the nations. How can this be a bad thing?

Whilst a completely separate topic, i have to jump in on China and Human Rights. Yes, China has a poor track record but, generally speaking, things are getting better. What i would say to critics is look at what China has acheived in the last 25 years - they have gone from medieval agricultural economy to modern industrial, space age, super power. The only other country even slightly comparable is the Soviet Union under Stalin for so much advancement in such a short period. History shows us this is impossible without a lot of "collateral" damage. Hell, look at the problems we had in the UK with the industrial revolution - over a 200 year period.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think it is a very smart strategic move by Britain. We have a very good relationship with China, despite what some may try to portray. This will effectively strengthen economic ties and certainly foster good will between the nations. How can this be a bad thing?

Whilst a completely separate topic, i have to jump in on China and Human Rights. Yes, China has a poor track record but, generally speaking, things are getting better. What i would say to critics is look at what China has acheived in the last 25 years - they have gone from medieval agricultural economy to modern industrial, space age, super power. The only other country even slightly comparable is the Soviet Union under Stalin for so much advancement in such a short period. History shows us this is impossible without a lot of "collateral" damage. Hell, look at the problems we had in the UK with the industrial revolution - over a 200 year period.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

originally posted by: smurfy

This always makes me laugh.
Not a special relationship?
Whether the British admit it or not, we hold the same values and principles and standards dear to our hearts. Not to mention the history.... That makes us Brothers and Sisters in my book.

The British and American people at large may have similar values, but that's not much to do with their governments..and it's beginning to show over the last decade and more.

oh nonsense lol

So me being an English Brit, are you going to tell me that you know my values equate to what the UK governments have carried out out in my name, because they don't, and I am totally disgusted with our government's antics over the last couple of decades, nor do I think much of the American governments antics either, and I don't need to guess that many ordinary Americans feel much the same as me. Our governments are shiite, they do not have any values, unless you consider brown drivel coming out of politicians gubs...as needed, is some kind of value. So, go on, give me another Earth shattering two-liner.
edit on 13-3-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Don't be fooled. The rest of the governments out there could care less about world hunger as well. The more that die the easier it is to control the remaining people. Despite 'goals'.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Whether the British admit it or not, we hold the same values and principles and standards dear to our hearts. Not to mention the history.... That makes us Brothers and Sisters in my book.

And mine.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
China is building METROPOLISES for no one.IT won't last forever and they will need top copy new tech to geyt ahead.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join