It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone care about Kanye and Kris Jender ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I am so sick of seeing these 2 in the news. I couldn't care less about that guy OR Bruce Genders daughter. I don't even know who they are except she is Bruces step daughter and he grabbed the mike from Taylor Swift. I also think its a sorry attempt to excuse what he did during the awards by joking about it and acting like he was playing around, he wasn't, not the first time. So much going on in the world and yet every day these 2 fools are in the news. Please spread some real news, these 2 are not news, not even old news.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

They do so bore me...moving on.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Foderalover
I am so sick of seeing these 2 in the news. I couldn't care less about that guy OR Bruce Genders daughter. I don't even know who they are except she is Bruces step daughter and he grabbed the mike from Taylor Swift. I also think its a sorry attempt to excuse what he did during the awards by joking about it and acting like he was playing around, he wasn't, not the first time. So much going on in the world and yet every day these 2 fools are in the news. Please spread some real news, these 2 are not news, not even old news.

No but apparently Anonymous does. *eye roll*

Anonymous Targets Kanye Calling Him Spoilt Brat

Will need to sign in to verify age

Now personally, if I were a hacker, I could think of so many other things I could use my 'skills' on other than a 'spoilt brat', such as helping people, oh I don't know, um, anonymously, but that's just me. Could be a cat playing with a mouse kind of thing for them. They're bored and need a new toy. LOL
edit on 3/13/2015 by Anyafaj because: Added Anonymous Video

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

No .

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Apparently you do. You cared enough to write this thread, and spread their names even more.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I wish people cared about me , the way Kanye cares about Kanye.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I would settle for people caring about me as much as Kanye cares about Beyoncé winning an award.

Alas...

Que Wayne's World - "We're not worthy! We're not worthy!"

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Who?

(You know, you are actually promoting them with this.
You may deny that, but their publicist will be thrilled.)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

You just perpetuated it even further here with this thread....Stop talking about these people!!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
What scares me more than these idiots?
The idiots that care about them.

And vote.
edit on 13-3-2015 by chiefsmom because: spelling as usual

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
taylor has some good advice for him!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
There is no such person as "Kris Jender"... LOL!

But that aside, I kinda love Kanye for the simple fact that he does what he does and "freak" everyone who doesn't like it. Yeah, he's self-assured, confident and even cocky, but that's who he is. I couldn't name a song of his, so I'm not a "fan", I just like the guy. My husband calls him "Conway", which is pretty funny.

Kanye's wife, KIM, is not a JENNER. Her name is Kim Kardashian. I don't know why people hate some celebrities so much. I really don't get it. But to each their own.

I do think it's kind of strange that you're so sick of them, you made a thread about them...:confused:

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
I wish people cared about me , the way Kanye cares about Kanye.

Nothing wrong with loving the hell out of yourself... I wish I cared about myself as much as he cares about himself...
edit on 3/13/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

i actually LIKE kanye. well, except the part where he did that taylor swift thing. i had no idea who taylor swift was, and now i have that "shake it off" song, stuck in my head. lol

anyway, it's an odd thing about his videos. they are erm, riveting (well the two i have watched a few times now ("runaway" and "power"). they're full of symbolic meaning. sometimes i'm not sure i like what he's saying, when i think i have the symbols deciphered, and then i realize it might be the wrong interpretation. similar to masterpieces of art, everyone who views them, come away with their own projections they've put on the canvas.

i mean, have you seen this?

edit on 13-3-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

I haven't seen that, but can't watch it now (hubby's working on the connection and his job takes precedence over my my pleasure at the moment). I did watch a few seconds and I'm looking forward to seeing the whole thing.

Kanye's really an incredible artist in the productions of his I've seen. He's very controlling and has full say over every aspect of every song and video.

I've read a few things about him having Asperger's and I would absolutely believe it. He's uncomfortable in public (not his persona, the actual person), he's unaware of what's appropriate, he's a freaking genius, avoids eye contact and seems angry much of the time. The person I know with Asperger's is just like that! LOL! It's kind of a shame that people hate him for those qualities.

Does Kanye have Asperger's?

Thanks for the vid!
edit on 3/13/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

yeah the general public havent received proper education on the subject of mental/emotional disorders. some even treat people with those maladies as if they are behaving badly on purpose, or are sent by bad karma to mess up their day or possessed or some variation thereof. its a medical condition, just like a broken leg or physical injury, but perhaps worse because it effects behavior. for the person with the condition, it's even worse, cause they have to live with it everyday.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I just don't worry about it and tune talk of their shenanigans out. Much easier that way.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I only care about why society seems to think they need to pay attention. Why? What is so fascinating? I just don't get it.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

That was incredible! I actually didn't know Kanye could sing... I loved a lot of the music. I guess I'm going to have to get familiar with his music now... Thanks to this thread! LOL!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
They are a phenomenon to me. Except for Chris and her two girls with Bruce, I don't see them as physically attractive, not unattractive, but just rather average.

The only reason I can discern that they are famous, is their willingness to display how dumb and self-serving they are on television. You know, qualities most people prefer to conceal, they put out there for people to gawk over.

And poor Kanye. So dumb he can barely form a literate sentence.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I only care about why society seems to think they need to pay attention. Why? What is so fascinating? I just don't get it.

You know what they say... one person's trash is another's treasure.

I watched Keeping up With..... for one episode, and heard Chris tell her daughters to "F...Off." Just not my style.

top topics

join