It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the world be smoke free by 2040? Campaign to ban tobacco to save 1B lives

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Shoot, for that matter, why do we want to save 1 billion lives? Humans are the most populous large mammals on the planet. We've won, unless the planet explodes humans will live on. It's time we start looking at quality of life over quantity.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Its all a ruse, The main killer is excessive Dairy, it always was and always will be. If you smoke, excessively you will have a problem like anything else . Dairy at fifty per cent of the diet ,its fairly obvious, you can see them waddling around, sucking on a milk shake, and wanting to pick on a smoker, for giving them high blood sugar ,high blood pressure. Diabetes etc , its turned into a money making joke now . With big Pharma. laughing all the way to the bank.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

And if you stopped using your computer/tablet/smart phone, you would pollute less.

What's your point?
edit on 14-3-2015 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoherentlyConfused
a reply to: theMediator

And if you stopped using your computer/tablet/smart phone, you would pollute less.

What's your point?

It depends what I would do instead of passing my time instead of using a computer.
I guess someone could be staring at walls or flying a plane...

My point was someone was defending himself because, even though he smoked, he said that he did a good job of trying not to pollute. I simply stated that if he was exactly the same, but didn't smoke that he would pollute less.

If you can't understand this point, I don't feel I should need to explain myself anymore! :p

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join