It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searching for Ghad Catcher

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

I should think you need to watch that exodus doc posted above...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I finally got around to checking out those youtube links ArchaBallet, some great food for thought there...

The scriptures are mysterious, I really enjoyed the exodus revealed link.It gave me a different yarn to spin over the long weekend, reflecting this Passover on our Judaic roots with my children.The way the scriptures are written flow deep.I take a fractal perspective when it comes to trying to gain understanding of the word.It was awesome to learn about the different ways, modern man theorized about how the story could be.I favour the idea of unity consciousness playing with chaos, as dominos, chess, or otherwise aligning variables in the environment towards the greater good.It was inspiring to see others using that same consciousness in an attempt to piece back together those events so long ago.They could of pulled it off, who knows what help they have may gotten strategically, especially when it came to the ideas revolving crossing the sea.A part of me thinks they could of been rolling the dice a little, and another part reminds me that Moses was probably much smarter then most give him credit for.Regardless, practicing pure heart, right intent, and shear will power is often enough to sway the odds.

I wasn't able to watch the Judas link, the net doesn't like my location for that.I am familiar with it, and quite a few other apocryphal works.In Gnostic thought, the Lord's more fiery side is emphasized in what is left for us, there.It's interesting the dialogue recorded in Gospel of Judas, I imagine Micheal and Gabriel working together and how that could offer man the chance to ascend.(For those who put in work)I wonder if how much Judas had the time to understand beforehand , how the Lord talked with himself.Judas is usually considered a scapegoat, though that isn't necessarily a bad thing.Many tend to point the finger, without realizing the three pointing right back at them.Who would want to trade places with him?

The link going into The Book Of Enoch did a good job summarizing his visions.I echo many of the sentiments those who put it together shared with us.It's an amazing read, and I feel that it helps to shed much light on the evolution of Christian thought and the spirit it is written in.I found insight into the Book Of Revelation there, and that Enoch advocated for those who let down the Lord really highlights just how deep his love was.

Often it's easy to criticize the inspired word, when one takes into consideration the time that has elapsed and questions the motives of those entrusted with that responsibility.Studying Apocryphal works, and Gnostic thought in general invited me to take a second look at that position.Sometimes I think that some of what those had to say, may have suggested ideas that took away from the control system using religion as a tool, by shedding too much light on areas that others felt should be more mysterious.Not so much politically, rather more so spiritually.

I like to think that our collective consciousness has moved forward however.I doubt that God didn't want his children to inherit the mysteries or artwork.I feel that the watchers may have given into temptation by sharing their knowledge for the wrong reason or strayed from the Golden Rule by sharing it prematurely.In those simpler times, it may have been an easy mistake to make due to the differences in their origins, and the seemingly nascent human race.A collision of timelines or culture clash may have played into it.

I can definitely relate to windword wrote about repetition in the scriptures.If one takes a cyclical view of time, this may become more obvious.The scriptures share the full range of human experience, in an archetypal sense.Depending on where someone is on their journey, they may not feel the same way.The word has been a great tool, very helpful at different times in my life, being able to see how things panned out for others who have been in similar situations.The events recorded may have taken place a long time ago, but the energies at play grow evermore as we grow collectively.Lust, murder, confusion, melancholy, the lower and higher natures of man are all there.I'm grateful that the Bible and holy scriptures from antiquity are there for us.If we don't take the opportunity to learn from the past, we are doomed to repeat it.

The scriptures are a great source of inspiration, hopefully we keep in mind Enoch and his visions as we reach out to the stars and make a greater mark on the universe.I'm curious about the forms unity consciousness could take for other intelligence, and learning their story of how they get there.Humanity is a work in progress, I feel once our collective consciousness hits a certain point, we will graduate to learning on a more cosmic scale...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 9ArchaBallet9

And I think you should learn to think and speak for yourself, rather than have videos do it for you...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Curiosity begs the question.Did you watch them?What's your take?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

Did I watch all three 1 -1/2 hour long videos? no

I read the OP and asked a question regarding it. And the response I got?

Watch a vid....

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thanks Prezbo369 for getting back to me.

It really was alot to take in.I didn't watch it myself, but rather listened while doing stuff around the house.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join