It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searching for Ghad Catcher

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I think that the only reason we really care about the bible are these main reasons right here. There are many but these are the ones that stand out.

1. Jesus saving Grandma from Cancer paradigm. (Proving that if this was true all the kingdoms of the world would have kept him alive)

2. Heaven. The I need to know those people I hate are going to hell paradigm. (Proving that forgiveness means absolutely nothing)

3. Supernatural. The I keep seeing advanced technology and un-human intelligent influence but I can't put it together because it's ancient mankind paradigm. (Proving that logical reasoning and comprehension of truth ruins are ability to truly believe in ghad)

Even if the ability to dream proves it incorrect.

I want to get into 2 characters of the bible. Jesus and Moses. Moses came before Jesus. We all look to Jesus and why? What did Jesus do that was so great?

He died for Moses. WHAT????

Moses moved the Jews from Egypt to Israel. This immortal will be reborn again. And another Exodus would have to ensure. Getting to tall that...

Jesus was obviously a man people loved this is true in all the gospels including the Gospel of Judas. Jesus was an intelligent man and knew exactly what the world for his time needed to get the kingdom he so desired for the future to manifest destiny.

A man this aware and capable of understanding his dream matrix would then have to read and know about men who came before him like Moses.

He'd have to see himself in certain individuals who mirror his souls electrical patterns.

Magnetism!!!!

If Jesus was so great to sell that Bible like he did. Then we have no choice but accept that Moses is just as great and heres why!

What????

Jesus had to know he'd walk again and he predicts this. He had to know that the people in the future would question and be afraid to follow him as technological advancements would dwindle mankinds ability to intuitively recognize greatness and immortals among men.

Because now everyone is on a level playing field. Someone who completes an Exodus as Moses did is bound for greatness AGAIN!!!

Like a Jesus.

Long story short Jesus died for himself who is Moses so that mankind could live on an alien world! Man would Exodus via Jesus/Moses to another Solar System.

That is the whole bible people! You need Moses in your hearts and soul!

Aziel

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 9ArchaBallet9

An exodus outside the solar system may be required depending on how we play our cards here on earth.It makes me wonder about alien spirituality or if u turns are legal on their highways!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

TY. For the reply and not trolling with something that has no substance and just garners stars because it made someone laugh and exit the thread without making an intelligent conversation piece.

If your like me your not into a whole lot of feet washing as we generally get with Jesus documentaries. But this one is good.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Nice thread.
Going in an exodus type of thing through the galaxy sounds interesting to me. Considering that scientists have found evidence of water in other places.
But, what about the "Promise Land" full of "Canaanites" ready for combat?

edit on 13-3-2015 by Abednego because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

WtF did I just read?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

WtF did I just read?

Be careful with those kinds of books.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

Why? LOL

They're not any more hazardous then the Torah

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Oh gawd, does this mean genocide and the rape of alien virgins?

Didn't Moses get enough of that here on this planet?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon
I'm talking about books that conjure spirits. We really don't know with what are we dealing.
I come from a very traditional Christian family (Pentecostal), and before that they were mediums, they used to work with "Santeria".
I have inherited some of their "skills". Although I just ignore them.
I've have the book shown above and some others (digital).

Torah should come with a warning label, and the Bible too.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 9ArchaBallet9
Moses came before Jesus. We all look to Jesus and why?

"Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am."

Forget Moses and Jesus and Abraham (concepts) - I am is prior to all.

What is it that looks to Jesus or any other thing (concept)?

Look to what is looking because without that which is looking nothing (no concept) can appear.

St. Francis of Assisi said "What we are looking for is what is looking".
edit on 13-3-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I've always wondered why more people don't put the Moses/Jesus connection together.

Moses was adopted, Jesus was adopted.

Moses heralds the death of baby boys, through Yahweh's Angle of Death, beginning the Passover tradition.
Jesus' birth heralds the death of baby boys and he dies on the Passover.

God call Moses "out of Egypt". God calls Jesus "out of Egypt".
Moses appears at the transfiguation.

Moses was the first savior of the Hebrew people.
Jesus was the last savior of the Hebrew people.

Wash, rinse and repeat.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego
Nice thread.
Going in an exodus type of thing through the galaxy sounds interesting to me. Considering that scientists have found evidence of water in other places.

That promised land is not what people think. Infact when you read revelations you can attest that 1,000 yrs of peace on earth is the promised land.

Which means that the governments and all the people of the world have to bend to the will of a tyrant...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
Oh gawd, does this mean genocide and the rape of alien virgins?

Didn't Moses get enough of that here on this planet?

Ehh we all sacrifice in some way or another. Their is absolutely no way to get out of it.

The translucent forms of matter that we can not see wishes to be the matter we do and vice versa in some way shape or form.

Grass is greener on the other side paradigm.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Well you know the days of Enoch were 365 yrs?

Mix a little bit of science fact and common sense with an unseen force from another planet and you get what's happening!

This is very important...

Would like to also point out that I'm very confident that King Solomon is also connected to Moses/Jesus in some way shape or form.
edit on 13-3-2015 by 9ArchaBallet9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego
Nice thread.

That promised land is not what people think. Infact when you read revelations you can attest that 1,000 yrs of peace on earth is the promised land.

Which means that the governments and all the people of the world have to bend to the will of a tyrant...

Revelation 20:
1. And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

- The thousands years is just a prelude to the real end of the world. For me that is not the promised land.

Revelation 21:
1. Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.
2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.
3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.
4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

- This is the promised land.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Ehh we all sacrifice in some way or another. Their is absolutely no way to get out of it.

The translucent forms of matter that we can not see wishes to be the matter we do and vice versa in some way shape or form.

Grass is greener on the other side paradigm.

I have not a single clue as to what it was that you were attempting to portray.

Moses commanded rape and genocide, if such a person/ghost were to travel to another planet, how do we know he wouldn't make similar commands of his people?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

The Bible is full of God foreshadowing His plan. Moses also sealed the Covenant of Law just as Christ sealed the Covenant of Grace.

Abraham and Isaac are also a foreshadowing of God and Christ.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's not foreshadowing, in my opinion, it's repetition. Repetition and reverse engineering when it comes to the New Testament, there's no doubt about that, once you read the first 2 chapters of Matthew. It's all about "so that the prophecy would be fulfilled" throughout the New Testament.

What the repetition is all about, story after story, is the analogy of "us". The Bible and its stories are analogies to assist everybody's personal journey through the physical realm as a spirit being, from Genesis to Revelation.

edit on 13-3-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

edit on 13-3-2015 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

For those who would cry about rehashing an old thread I say not everyone has seen it and this is why the older threads are relevant. If you know no one is using search engine then when you get the opportunity and it portrays itself correctly link up some old thread F* it.

Anywho this is exactly how I feel about revelations.

It is obviously clear Michael and the Dragon are the same character.

Revelations

top topics

<<   2 >>

join