It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faith no more. that is all

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

The whole album was great. I loved all the changes and mixed styles of music. It was funky, punk, rock, psychedelic scary clown music. That is about the best way I can describe it.

I thought his lyrics and use of words as sound was cool too. He would sometimes use words or even make up a new one because of how it sounded rather than what it actually means in a traditional sense. It was using his voice similar to how you would use and instrument in that the tone and flow was more important overall. Rap does a lot of that same thing now too. Emenem for example bends the words for better rhyme and better sound by bending the rules of language just a little.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
My personal favorite of all their songs, ever. I think Chuck Mosley had more of a raw sound. Patton is great though when he comes in and man is he freaking hot!!! I also am a huge fan of Tomahawk.

edit on 13-3-2015 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

My personal opinion is that Mike Patton is one of the most underrated singers out there. Plus his creativity is amazing and diverse. He could use a little Ritalin or something but if did then he wouldn't be mike patton.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
For those who want to experience Mr. Bungle for themselves you can check them out here.

Mr. Bungle - Mr. Bungle (1991) [Full Album]

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
love this...

edit on 13-3-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: nonspecific

One of my fav bands from the past as well...

Angel dust was epic!! Also a good song

Theres at least 2 of us then!

Going a little older I would say...

EPIC !!! I love that song!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The Real Thing is a great album and I still listen to it sometimes. I also have Introduce Yourself but didn't get into it as much.

<< 1   >>

join