It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black hole rasicm grips America!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

No...That would be "Identity Theft"

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Well, maybe they should be P.C.-isized...don't want to offend anyone. How about we just call them the: "Illuminatingly challenged."

I, think all this race card playing is, just to distract us from the real issue. They, are being discriminated against because of their: "Gravitational Obesity," (it's not easy being the gravitationally fattest star in your neighborhood, "just ask Kim Jong-Un,") and this, has been scientifically proven to be the result of their: "E_xcessive C_ompulsive E_ating D_isorder."

Surely, somewhere on page #_ _ _ _ _ _ _ of, the "Affordable Care Act," E.C.E.D is addressed as, a self-uncontrollable condition and, therefor covered as a disability.

So, now they are being discriminated as being a Minority and mistreated as being Disabled. But, don't worry...a little farther down that page is, a provision for the government to aid in their treatment..."No more 48 Star Big Gulps for you."

We, have to ignore the fact that the truth is they are, Self-Centered-Arrogant-Bully-A_Hole-Thugs, who with no remorse, terrorize and devour their neighborhoods with the iron fist of pure density. But don't worry...on the very next page of the "A.C.A," they are probably also, considered to exhibit signs of, a personality disorder and, will no longer have the legal authority to own firearms. "No more of those Nasty Flares and Ejecta from you."

There is, just no way to call anything anything in a world where anything will offend someone at anytime for something.

Just call them a "Gravitational Anomaly," since no one has ever really seen one. They are truly just being singled out in some unfair underlying Scientific Profiling Crusade, propagated by those who just don't "Understand Them." Poor things have been mis-understood all their lives...Just Leave them Alone.

BUT REALLY, when will this P.C.-ness ever end. Hopefully this shows we may actually be running out of things to re-name out of fear we will offend.

Love to see stories of man's intelligence.
edit on 13-3-2015 by Andronian because: just forgot an "s" from a word

edit on 13-3-2015 by Andronian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I stopped listening and armed myself. You all can do what you want.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
What's black and never works?

Decaf coffee, you racist a-holes!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I have a Black hole except stuff goes out not in...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

I can't believe you just called it the "Sun" that's gender bias

Yes ... you are correct ... and I stand corrected .... perhaps I should have said ... The bright shiny person in the sky ...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
Political correctness is proof we are devolving.

I agree. PC is frosting smeared on a turd pie. The good thing that comes from exposing these kinds of stupidity ... maybe the people involved will read the comments and be embarrassed by their own ignorance which in turn could lead them to change for the better? Maybe.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: tastyrawmeat

Who are these people? Why should we care what they say?

This is 7 years old...

Source

Don't let the truth get in the way of a "good" thread....

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
1984, its taking its time, but it is getting there, political correctness will eventually kill the English language, what other language has political correctness this bad?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join