It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Autopsy: 1969 UFO crash in Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Bilk22

Not too many scalpels with a blade like that, either. Looks a lot more like the common xacto blade than the common scalpel blade.

What does anybody gain from a hoax? Fame. Notoriety. Since it was stuck in the middle of a TV show, ratings? Ad revenue?
First, look at the handle of your exacto knife and see if it looks like the one in the video. Second, where is the person who claimed the "fame and notoriety"? Got a name?

First: I said blade, not handle. SNIP

Second: I didn't claim anybody got fame and notoriety. I asked "what does anybody gain from a hoax?" And then provided answers as to what people who create hoaxes can gain. And offered a possible answer as to what a TV show would gain from it. SNIP

There's God only knows how many versions of this video on YouTube. You're welcome to check them out, and see if you can spot the lack of destruction to the forest from a supposedly crashed vehicle, and see if you can spot where the "craft" seems to have magically stopped where it meets the ground.

SNIP
edit on 3/12/2015 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped needless comments.

edit on 3/12/2015 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

The video says it has been shot down by fighters .. So apparently it was recovered right after the crash?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Guess those trees literally right behind it and all around it had time to grow back and catch up with the rest of the forest, too.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

The video says it has been shot down by fighters .. So apparently it was recovered right after the crash?

That's what the video says. That was obviously added in at a much later date. Maybe that's just plain wrong. Just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Does that look like a crash site to you ? Where's the debris field or the smashed up trees seeing as it came in from the treeline judging how it's angled into the virtually undisturbed ground.

Well I guess the shields could of been up and it was shiftingg in and out of phase so the molecular structure of organics weren't disturbed..or not. The roswell site was spread out over 2 miles if I remember correctly. I guess the Greys have lousy engineers.

edit on 3/12/2015 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

Does that look like a crash site to you ? Where's the debris field or the smashed up trees seeing as it came in from the treeline judging how it's angled into the virtually undisturbed ground.

Well I guess the shields could of been up and it was shiftingg in and out of phase. So the molecular structure of organics weren't disturbed..or not.
There are trees laying down and about in the video. There's no wide pan of the scene so it's difficult to make any real determination of this aspect. However there is a part in the clip where one of the people retrieving the craft points to the ground and makes a gesture along the path the craft took to it's resting place.

If we take the flip side you're suggesting, the craft was placed inside the tree line? What good would that do if they were trying to create a hoax? That just doesn't make any sense.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri
Looking on how deep this object sits into the ground, I would suspect an enormous heat coming from the crash that would burn some trees? I see no burn marks at all ..

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

In the videos taken from the TV show that include commentary and more of the autopsy, there's also more footage of the crash site. With some nice shots taken of the "arrival." Shows a pretty intact forest, except for immediately in front of the object.

Then again I suppose it's possible the object crashed nearly vertical, on edge, and with enough force to stop it dead in the water and yet remain intact, all while missing the overwhelming majority of trees.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Going to chime in here, not sure why, but here's my two cents: it's a toss up, None of us are forensic scientists, we don't have the original version available for dissecting. We also have to take into aaccount that they are ET. It would not be far fetched to believe their structure could sustain and or have crash procedures to alleviate impact, emergency thrusters etc. Though the arguments above are vaguely valid, the speculation is necessary. Until we have a confirmation through legitimate sources with reputable backgrounds a YouTube post cannot and should not be taken as solid proof. The fact that anyone tries to argue something that cannot be proven or denied is a defeatist debate.

Again just my two cents.
Peace and prosperity to all.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The explaination I had heard , when it was shown years ago, was that it had skidded over the ice, on what is possibly a frozen pond or lake, broke in half and the part you see up-ended itself into the trees. In other video clips of this , you can see the bent trees where it slid up on them. There was no talk of it being shot down then. Additionally, if it was fake, the outfitting of all of those soldiers, the way they act, the vehicle that brought them there.... was correct for the time and would have been quite expensive to produce, let alone the supposed mock up of the ship. The autopsy cannot be linked with the ship because we have no footage showing them being removed. I never thought it was fake, and still do not to this day.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Maybe they were trying to hide all the tracks coming in and out from the equipment. or maybe they used the trees as A-frames to position it. Or maybe they did it in Gorky Park and they didn't want to show half of Moscow in the background. Or maybe they didn't build the underside and tried to hide the fact, Or,or,or, ad nauseum.

Bilk I usually agree with you but this is a stretch unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Even since I first saw this autopsy footage I thought it was a hoax. Something I never really thought much about however was the supposed Soviet soldier footage. Was this faked as well, or was it spliced in to make it appear as if it was the vehicle from which the aliens originated? Granted of course that nothing definitively says the metal object has to be an alien spaceship, but I would like to know if that particular footage is authentic, in that it shows Soviet soldiers interacting with "something," whether it be an alien craft, a top-secret project, or something else entirely. A detailed examination of the uniforms would be likely to yield some results, because if this was a hoax perpetrated outside of the USSR, it seems a good bet that it would be more difficult to get a hold of such uniforms, and know where to arrange any associated accoutrement. Especially if the person perpetrating the hoax was not from the USSR, and had no clue about such matters. If this was shot in the 80's or 90's outside of Russia, there might have been less information available about such matters, meaning that mistakes might have been made where the alleged soldiers are concerned.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

A craft far more advanced than anything we have today was shot down by a 1960's era Soviet fighter plane? Either the E.T. was trying to be friendly and got blasted, or he/she/it was an incredibly incompetent spaceship pilot.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Soviet crap was available for a stack of Levi's jeans and a 12 pack of Coke. Towards the end of the USSR, everything was for sale.

If it's not fake, then what's up with the different versions of the story? The show only refers to it as a crash site. Others say it was a shoot down. Just a crash. Some say it was all KGB there. Others say it was KGB and soviet army. Some say it was a common truck, others that it wasn't so common. It's a lot of crap to sift through.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

Maybe they were trying to hide all the tracks coming in and out from the equipment. or maybe they used the trees as A-frames to position it. Or maybe they did it in Gorky Park and they didn't want to show half of Moscow in the background. Or maybe they didn't build the underside and tried to hide the fact, Or,or,or, ad nauseum.

Bilk I usually agree with you but this is a stretch unfortunately.
What's a stretch? I merely pointed out that the video is limited in what it shows of the scene. You may be right that Moscow is in full view behind them. I do recall seeing more of this video somewhere and it did show the trucks approaching the site - if I recall correctly. Now that still doesn't make it real or an alien ship. However I just don't see how making a hoax of this magnitude and not gaining anything by it, makes any sense. If this were part of a movie and someone now is being passed off as a real event, then that would be a hoax. Other than that, I would be confused as to their motivation for doing this.
edit on 10835Thursdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Please knock off the childish back and forth and stick to the topic. Ruining threads for everyone else is not cool.

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555
Forum Mod

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join