It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Warren on the Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I am starting this thread here because this is likely where it will end up anyway. Politically I have no dog in this fight but economic impact is something many will feel from the TPP and specifically the Investor-State Dispute Settlement (ISDS) expansion expected to be codified within it. If you would like to bring some informative material to the decision that would be very welcome as the committee in charge of writing up this monster of a treaty are being very tight lipped on details.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence
So hard to hear anything about this again. TPTB are disgraceful lowlife scum, wrong about everything. Time to bring down Big Money, because they sure are bringing us down every day.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Interesting item on "dispute resolution". While it might, on the surface look like American companies and/or taxpayers may face negative consequences, I doubt the threat from foreign governments. I do think the TPP is awful for all citizens of Earth.

But IMHO, it's the non-US "partners" that will be the prime targets of this and have the most to lose.

Monsanto, Merck and the banksters that will love it. The US is already owned by corporations, they are simply working with their bought stooges on a method to attack sovereign nations that are not yet under control.

It is becoming very difficult for me to see life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness in the US with this regime of corporate control. I think the hunger games scenario with the country divided up and the internet cut off, could be a reality sooner than most think. I hope I'm wrong on that.
edit on 12-3-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

new topics

join