It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're all African apes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
But continue to think you're special because your skin turned out to be a certain color. I'm still trying to think what goes on in the mind of a racist. For someone to think that they are special or that others that have a different skin color than them are inferior is just amazing, it's amazing because of the level of ignorance and down right stupidity that must be going on inside their little brains.

It's baffling how the species that has managed to land on the moon and send probes out into the far reaches of the solar system can be so ignorant to believe that skin color makes you either inferior or superior.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Same here mate... I will never understand their mindset.
Morons.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You probably are an African Ape, Muse. Me? I am a Starseed, brother.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

An individual's ancestry I think is beautiful and interesting...and I mean globally! Every race has a beauty of it's own...and many things to share with humanity... and makes life more worthwhile.

I just cannot relate to anyone who is racist; I have no time for such people.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I have been saying this for years Bro-
We mostly come from Africa during the 2nd migration.
If some of us have lighter skin now,it is because we have developed a vitamin deficiency due to moving North.

Racists are people who do not understand this simple fact.

But powerful people who seek to control the masses attempt to divide people by their color or creed.
Its one of the oldest tricks in the book,don't fall for it.
We are all brothers and sisters,like it or not its true-and no religion is needed verify the fact.

In fact,religion muddies the water IMO.

WE are all part of the same chaos party.

Everyone should be working together,perpetual fighting only wastes our limeted resources IMO.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

We're all African apes

You might be, not me.

I am the decent of a super intelligent, white, blonde, blue eyed Norse God (who was also dyslexic).

(sarcasm)

I personally hate racists, just like i hate the rest of the scum our society has to offer up.

I do think that our PC culture is going too far, but at the same time i think anyone who has hate in their hart over the colour of their neighbours skin really needs to rethink life.

edit on 12-3-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Cultural superiority/inferiority is also just as moronic. Most cultures have thought at some point they they were better than others (American culture being the most noisy modern example of this) But what you think makes your culture better than the next one may be some BS reason to others that equals inferiority to them. What I'd like to see from people taking a stand against racists is for them to also say "Eff it. Skin, culture, we're both the same & gloriously different simultaneously. Deal with it."

But people the world over tend to cling to the need to segregate based on one reason or another, we're still very tribal in that manner. We've got a ways to go yet.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

We're all African apes

You might be, not me.

I am the decent of a super intelligent, white, blonde, blue eyed Norse God (who was also dyslexic).

(sarcasm)

I personally hate racists, just like i hate the rest of the scum our society has to offer up.

I do think that our PC culture is going too far, but at the same time i think anyone who has hate in their hart over the colour of their neighbours skin really needs to rethink life.

I don't know what to think about Political correctness, but I do think that everyone should have the right to say whatever they want but just be ready to accept the consequences.

TV personalities that get fired over offensive remarks, well that's the decision of the TV network and you have to look at it from their point of view. If you had a business and had an employee that was constantly offending and berating customers, would you keep him around? Would you want your business to be associated with that person?

I wouldn't.

You can say whatever you want, but just be ready to accept the consequences of what you said.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
But continue to think you're special because your skin turned out to be a certain color. I'm still trying to think what goes on in the mind of a racist. For someone to think that they are special or that others that have a different skin color than them are inferior is just amazing, it's amazing because of the level of ignorance and down right stupidity that must be going on inside their little brains.

It's baffling how the species that has managed to land on the moon and send probes out into the far reaches of the solar system can be so ignorant to believe that skin color makes you either inferior or superior.

Come to light and be one with the Boymonkey! ook, ook, ook

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

We're all African apes

You might be, not me.

(sarcasm)

I don't know what to think about Political correctness, but I do think that everyone should have the right to say whatever they want but just be ready to accept the consequences.

TV personalities that get fired over offensive remarks, well that's the decision of the TV network and you have to look at it from their point of view. If you had a business and had an employee that was constantly offending and berating customers, would you keep him around? Would you want your business to be associated with that person?

I wouldn't.

You can say whatever you want, but just be ready to accept the consequences of what you said.

Really?

So you can say whatever you want, but if someone is offended, then they have a right to punish you?

I get so tired of people saying

You can say whatever you want, but just be ready to accept the consequences of what you said

I mean, in North Korea, you can say anything you want, but just be ready to accept the consequences of what you said!

In the old Soviet Union, you could say anything you want, but just be ready to accept the consequences of what you said!

in China, you can say anything you want, but just be ready to accept the consequences of what you said!

When people say that others have to take responsibility for what they said, then that also opens the door to allowing anyone who feels offended to punish with impunity!

Should YOU get punished because I found something you wrote offensive? I mean, you are responsible and therefore accountable, and I have immunity from punishment because I was "offended".

Hell, we don't even have free friggin' speech in America anymore because some poor weenie might get their panties in a twist and become offended if some bad old meanie says something they don't like.

I'd rather live in a society where I knew who the racists were, than live in a society where everyone was a liar and afraid to speak their mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

We're all African apes

You might be, not me.

(sarcasm)

I wouldn't.

Really?

So you can say whatever you want, but if someone is offended, then they have a right to punish you?

I get so tired of people saying

You can say whatever you want, but just be ready to accept the consequences of what you said

I mean, in North Korea, you can say anything you want, but just be ready to accept the consequences of what you said!

In the old Soviet Union, you could say anything you want, but just be ready to accept the consequences of what you said!

in China, you can say anything you want, but just be ready to accept the consequences of what you said!

When people say that others have to take responsibility for what they said, then that also opens the door to allowing anyone who feels offended to punish with impunity!

Should YOU get punished because I found something you wrote offensive? I mean, you are responsible and therefore accountable, and I have immunity from punishment because I was "offended".

Hell, we don't even have free friggin' speech in America anymore because some poor weenie might get their panties in a twist and become offended if some bad old meanie says something they don't like.

I'd rather live in a society where I knew who the racists were, than live in a society where everyone was a liar and afraid to speak their mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off, lay off the hyperbole

Second, consequence is not the same as punishment. There needs to be some level of accountability from everyone. No one is being sent to labor camps because they offended someone. However if someone goes on national television and starts spouting racist and ignorant crap and they end up being fired, I have no problem with that. That's called accountability.

If you or I start making threads with the N word and with racist crap then I'm pretty sure the moderators would ban you or I real quick.

Why would we get banned you ask? Because I'm pretty sure the moderators wouldn't want that stuff to be posted here because it would corrode the community and drive away members.

Would you blame the moderators? Would they be violating your right to free speech?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Beezz, the point was as a business owner, you have the right to axe an employee driving your customer bases away into oblivion & tarnishing everyone working there. Let me put it this way. If I ran a restaurant & hired you as a waiter, I'd expect you to treat everyone fairly & have some semblance of manners. If it were to come to my attention that Beezz the Waiter was flinging out the N word or insulting gays, or otherwise making the customers angry & uncomfortable, I'd be well within my rights to shove my foot up yer ass while you're halfway out the door with your last paycheck. You can say what you want, but I'm not keeping you on the payroll if you're going to make me, my establishment & other employees look like ish because you have a big mouth you can't control.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I don't like the way you use punctuation.

It offends me.

So must you change the way you punctuate?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Beezz, the point was as a business owner, you have the right to axe an employee driving your customer bases away into oblivion & tarnishing everyone working there. Let me put it this way. If I ran a restaurant & hired you as a waiter, I'd expect you to treat everyone fairly & have some semblance of manners. If it were to come to my attention that Beezz the Waiter was flinging out the N word or insulting gays, or otherwise making the customers angry & uncomfortable, I'd be well within my rights to shove my foot up yer ass while you're halfway out the door with your last paycheck. You can say what you want, but I'm not keeping you on the payroll if you're going to make me, my establishment & other employees look like ish because you have a big mouth you can't control.

That's because my freedom of expression would interfere with your rights to earn a dollar.

But what if you were simply offended by what someone, in another shop, in another state said?

Do I still have to be accountable to your standards?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I don't like the way you use punctuation.

It offends me.

So must you change the way you punctuate?

Have you employed her? Is she on your payroll...does her punctuation have any real world reach at all?

You're just being stupid....

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

That's because my freedom of expression would interfere with your rights to earn a dollar.

But what if you were simply offended by what someone, in another shop, in another state said?

Do I still have to be accountable to your standards?

No one is saying that you should censor yourself in order to not offend anyone when you are out in the street or in public, because that's your right to free speech.

However when you are employed by someone and you start offending customers, don't be surprised when you get fired.

And I wouldn't have a problem with that.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

In fact,religion muddies the water IMO.

WE are all part of the same chaos party.

Everyone should be working together,perpetual fighting only wastes our limeted resources IMO.

Funny isnt it, you blame religion and I blame Darwin for extreme racism and we act no different than racists by segregating others because you are different to me.

The I am better than you mentality

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The problem is,we two legs(modern humans) who think we are clever,yeah we split off from the other primates,we got clothes,synthetic caves(stone houses),mechanical horses(cars) and machines,microchips,internet and all that-

But really-does that give us a better time than the previous three to four hundred thousand years of our expert hunter gatherer heritage?

I think not.

We are doing it wrong IMO.
Its not working.
We are being conned.
Sorry to sound negative,but its true.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

No one is saying that you should censor yourself in order to not offend anyone when you are out in the street or in public, because that's your right to free speech.

However when you are employed by someone and you start offending customers, don't be surprised when you get fired.

And I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Yet some students who sang a racist song were recently punished because they sang something that others found offensive. They didn't sing it too someone, they didn't sing it at any group.

They were in their private setting.

Albiet, doing something stupid.

Yet they were punished. And people cheered.

I don't see equality anymore.

What I see is one group having more rights over another group based upon the litmus test of "were they offended". Because that offended group now has more rights than the other group.

People are always going to offend the sensibilities of other people. It's a fact of life.

Be it hair style, clothing, religion, skin color. Whatever.

But until we recognise that even stupid people have the same rights as we, the enlightened smart people, then we will be stuck in an endless cycle of needless hatred and petty spiteful rage that only punishes all of us.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch

Funny isnt it, you blame religion and I blame Darwin for extreme racism and we act no different than racists by segregating others because you are different to me.

The I am better than you mentality

Well said borntowatch-
humans have this way of making factions/gangs/groups or whatever just by one common idea.
Doesn't matter if its real or percieved,or even made up-people will gather around that idea,and it will become a "real"deal...even if its total baloney.

How many millions in the past have believed in all those old false gods who turned out to not be there?

Its how the world goes round it seems.

edit on 12/3/2015 by Silcone Synapse because: well hmm.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join