It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.N.A lose weight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
how would you like to lose weight the quick and easy way just take a pill!!!

well in the future scientist think that this is'nt so far fetched and very possible it works by speeding up the metabolic rate so you burn off more fat than usually cool eh?
what do you guys think the real uses of this will be?

www.sciam.com...

[edit on 18-12-2004 by klain]

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Sign me up.. I'm tired of the Low-Carb trend....

man I'm tired, I really miss my potatoes and bread, if they need any guinea pigs sign me up!! LOL

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Yes I would surly like a pill to make me loose a little weight.I'm not monster size at 230 and 5ft 9 but I am well overweight and I'm diabetic now.Something easy would be nice.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
i was chuby as a kid i was very fat not very overweight but about 6 stone over weight ive lost a lot now in fact i just nees to work on the beer gut then im finally thin
so if your in a diet i would suggest you have breaks lose a couple of stone first then keep at that size for a year or two the lose more thats how i lost a few stone
(im english dont know what that is in pounds)

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
That seems to be typical for today's world.
You can either eliminate the reason for your overwheigt or just take a pill and fight the symptoms.
People want to consume and not work. Eating less and doing sports will help but requires work. I would not feel safe with a Pill altering my DNA just because I am lazy.

If one suffers from a disease that causes overweight, then it could be useful his DNA to heal him .But burning the fat as it is proposed is only for the non ill.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
yeh good point but if this was made possible how long would it be before the celebrities started taking it rather than someone with a disease then after this the public would soon catch on and it becomes used for everyone.

Also i read this somwhere about indigo children but it has a scientific base...

...if you have more phospherous in the body you would be able to take in a lot more energy work longer and with all this extra energy you would hagve quite a high I.Q. you would also have better physical endurance think if the scientists made a phosherous pill that would do the same sort of thing you could eat loads and not put on weight simply because most of the fuel in the food would go straight to energy

top topics

join