It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin' s Not-So-Secret War On Europe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

So... you still don't have any problem with me calling the sources you like "Fascist?"

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So... you still don't have any problem with me calling the sources you like "Fascist?"

Coming from you, no !

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Coming from you, no !

So... you wouldn't get upset if I pointed out that all of your postings suggest that you are an enthusiastic Fascist?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Coming from you, no !

So... you wouldn't get upset if I pointed out that all of your postings suggest that you are an enthusiastic Fascist?

I would ask the mods first if you`re allowed to make such slander about members...you must be a really sick person if want to go that far to push your twisted ideologies to even make such a suggestive post...I have seen you do it before, it says more about you than about me.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I look at NATO much I look at the five eyes origination in that they can use either or any of the members to pile on or work apart depending on the political ramifications ,but am quite sure it's all run out of Washington . Even creating the money to do so does not seem to be a problem for then thus far . I suspect that there will be some serious chickens coming home to roost before too long . I am amazed it hasn't happened yet ,but you can see a lot of cracks appearing .

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Coming from you, no !

I would ask the mods first if you`re allowed to make such slander about members...you must be a really sick person if want to go that far to push your twisted ideologies to even make such a suggestive post...I have seen you do it before, it says more about you than about me.

You should thank me for reminding you that not everyone considers Fascism to be a good thing. If you do not like Fascism, why do you read and believe Fascist propaganda?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Coming soon: "Fascism: What It Is, What It Isn't, And How You Can Spot It."

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Why don't you explore the true meaning of Fascism here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may be pleasantly surprised!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Quick update: Russia's financial backing of France's National Front is bearing fruit. Thanks to the ongoing immigration crisis, the FN won a third of all posts in regional elections recently. Zerohedge is now pushing a line that the immigration crisis will lead to a loss of sovereignty among EU nations. The immigration crisis is proving even more dangerous to European unity than the earlier (and ongoing) economic crisis. This gives Putin every motivation to prolong his military intervention in Syria.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Since social media hit the stratospheres, it has taken the individual far beyond where any of us see the world as some vast place where people can never meet or connect. But we have connected, we have far surpassed the separatism that Nationalism's create and inflate that does keep within their own boundaries. I think this scares the hundreds year plans and usurperts the globalists plans for world domination.
edit on pm1231pmSat, 10 Dec 2016 13:50:35 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I am more worried about the west when it comes to ww3. Look at what the west has done already. Illegally invaded Iraq and Libya. Left thousands of people dead, and thousands fleeing the country. Gave rise to all these terrorist groups, because they were funded by the west to do the wests dirty deeds.

The west has a lot of blood on their hands, and for some reason, they are hell bent on some sort of conflict with Russia or China.

The west is the most dangerous thing when it comes to ww3.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I am more worried about the west when it comes to ww3. Look at what the west has done already. Illegally invaded Iraq and Libya. Left thousands of people dead, and thousands fleeing the country. Gave rise to all these terrorist groups, because they were funded by the west to do the wests dirty deeds.

It may distress you to note that the President-Elect has chosen a fanatical anti-Iran general as his National Security Adviser and named a potential Secretary of State who was recommended by arch-NeoCon Condeleeza Rice.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

It may distress you to note that the President-Elect has chosen a fanatical anti-Iran general as his National Security Adviser and named a potential Secretary of State who was recommended by arch-NeoCon Condeleeza Rice.

The west has been doing terrible things for years, so nothing new.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Make up your mind: are you okay with that or not?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Make up your mind: are you okay with that or not?

Of course u am not okay with it. But do you think Hillary would have been better? She has blood on her hands already. Oh and funds from the same people who funded isis.

Its like people feel they have to vote, even if they hate both of them. A good conditioning trick that has been with us for years.
edit on 13-12-2016 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes it can take its toll...

But you're assuming that is how Nuclear Weapons launches work...

Just one man with a button...

Which is just not realistic.

Aside from that, you're assuming he is losing his marbles enough to start a nuclear war that he won't be around for that will kill his family & friends.

& I respectfully disagree.

There's a story about one of Nixons staffers having to call up the Generals and convince them to let Nixon sleep on it after he got really drunk and ordered a nuclear strike on North Korea.

It really is one man with a button mate. The "button" being an encrypted communication device that verifies identity and sends a strike order straight to the guys sitting in the nuke silos.

EDIT: Gah! I just necro'd a thread. Sorry.
edit on 30/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I don't know what is Putin up to, but it is definitely suspicious to me. He is the one behind the zapper, he proved it yesterday. If it continues, the hydrogen bomb will be targeted at the zapper (full of people), it's a great reason to happen.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
War on Europe? I tell you who's doing that.

Italy that has invented a few extremist political parties to use as scarecrows, for false flags, in order to keep the 5Star Movement and Northern league out of the parliament.

Whenever some tragedy happens (organized by secret intel) the main parties go to television calling for unification of the moderate forces against the "extremist" casa Pound. In reality what they are implicitly and hiddenly diong is their actual fight against the 5Star Movement and the Northern League of Salvini. To a TV viewer they seem to be isolating CasaPound, but in reality they are working against the other movements who have too much legitimacy for the main party pigs to be directly attacking them on TV.

The name CasaPound, vaguely associated to Ezra Pound is deliberately designed to make it look like some sort of Pro-American US-NATO political Operation. This is not the case at all. CasaPound has been completely invented and cultivated as a scarecrow as soon as it became evident that they could not directly attack Grillo or Salvini any longer.
edit on 5-2-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
War on Europe? I tell you who's doing that.

Italy that has invented a few extremist political parties to use as scarecrows, for false flags, in order to keep the 5Star Movement and Northern league out of the parliament.

Whenever some tragedy happens (organized by secret intel) the main parties go to television calling for unification of the moderate forces against the "extremist" casa Pound. In reality what they are implicitly and hiddenly diong is their actual fight against the 5Star Movement and the Northern League of Salvini. To a TV viewer they seem to be isolating CasaPound, but in reality they are working against the other movements who have too much legitimacy for the main party pigs to be directly attacking them on TV.

The name CasaPound, vaguely associated to Ezra Pound is deliberately designed to make it look like some sort of Pro-American US-NATO political Operation. This is not the case at all. CasaPound has been completely invented and cultivated as a scarecrow as soon as it became evident that they could not directly attack Grillo or Salvini any longer.

Yes, that's exactly the sort of thing the Kremlin is churning out.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Holy cow that’s some funny ****.
In an earlier post you talk about how Golden Dawn is in bed with Putin and in this post it’s Syriza. Lmfao.

Meanwhile Tsipras(Syriza leader) has done the bidding of the EU to the detriment of his country and people.

Yeh, sure sounds like he’s working with the Russians.

Some of you are absolutely clueless about the level of control and manipulation that the Western powers in particular the USA has over countries within their sphere.

Do you know what happened the last time a Greek government flirted with Russia? Mass civil unrest and the collapse of the government leading to early elections.

Do you think elections are free and not tampered with?

Do you know who financed Syriza? Sorros.
They went from a nothing party to government.

Wake up and see that the re boogeyman is right under our noses in the West.
That’s not to say that Russia is innocent and not trying to stir up trouble, of course they are. Just like the west is doing the same to Russia.

But our biggest problem in the West is for within. It’s monsters like Sorros.

a reply to: DJW001

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join