It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Cut From Womb 'Found Alive'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The Police have found alive a baby girl who was taken from her murdered mother�s womb. The baby "appears to be fine" and is now being checked at a hospital.

US police believe they have found alive a baby girl who was taken from her murdered mother's womb. Eight-months pregnant Bobbi Jo Stinnett was found strangled in her Missouri home on Thursday. Her unborn child had been cut from her womb.

Mrs Stinnett's mother reportedly found her daughter at her home in the small Missouri town of Skidmore. Paramedics tried to revive her but she was pronounced dead at hospital.

Police said they were now carrying out DNA tests to confirm that the baby they found in Kansas was Mrs Stinnett's. They have called off an alert issued following the baby's disappearance.

"We have no indications that the child was hurt in any way. The child is in hospital being checked out by paediatricians,"

A 36-year-old woman has been charged with this. Isn�t that going a bit far to get a baby?
Or whatever her motive was for doing this.

Related ATS Thread:
Other Current Events\Pregnant Mother Slayed, Child Removed and Kidnaped

[edit on 2004/12/18 by Hellmutt]

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I couldn't believe this when I heard about it
.....I'm glad they found the baby - Now they need to focus on throwing this slimebag in prison for a long long time...

I wonder if she got her idea from Raising Arizona!
[sarcasm]Yet another proof that movies and video games influence our actions!![/sarcasm]

[edit on 12/18/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

new topics

join