It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Police officers shot near Ferguson Police Department during protest

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi
a reply to: stormbringer1701

Ok, one last thing. The Bible is a control system.

Galations 5:1

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. (to the Law of Moses.)

EDIT: Fun Fact the Galatians were a wayward branch of westward migrating proto-Celts that took a detour into turkey.
edit on 12-3-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
First-degree murder is any intentional murder that is willful and premeditated with malice aforethought. Felony murder is typically first-degree.[6] The definition of 1st-degree murder is similar under Canadian law.

Second-degree murder is an intentional murder with malice aforethought, but is not premeditated or planned in advance.[7]

Voluntary manslaughter (also referred to as third-degree murder), sometimes called a crime of passion murder, is any intentional killing that involved no prior intent to kill, and which was committed under such circumstances that would "cause a reasonable person to become emotionally or mentally disturbed". Both this and second-degree murder are committed on the spot, but the two differ in the magnitude of the circumstances surrounding the crime. For example, a bar fight that results in death would ordinarily constitute second-degree murder. If that same bar fight stemmed from a discovery of infidelity, however, it may be mitigated to voluntary manslaughter.[8]

Involuntary manslaughter stems from a lack of intention to cause death but involving an intentional, or negligent, act leading to death. A drunk driving-related death is typically involuntary manslaughter (see also vehicular homicide, causing death by dangerous driving, gross negligence manslaughter and causing death by criminal negligence for international equivalents). Note that the "unintentional" element here refers to the lack of intent to bring about the death. All three crimes above feature an intent to kill, whereas involuntary manslaughter is "unintentional", because the killer did not intend for a death to result from their intentional actions. If there is a presence of intention it relates only to the intent to cause a violent act which brings about the death, but not an intention to bring about the death itself.

I'm not going to bother with the bible for this. Or for anything non Religious.

link   

Stormbringer,

You appear to be knowledgeable ...

Given the Distance, At-Night, Short-Time-Between-Shots, and 2-Standing-Policemen-Shot supposedly one the head and the other's shoulder-area ...

Do you think this would have required more than one A-Hole-Shooter?

-
OPINION:

In view of the 'Entire Ferguson-Area History' ...

this event WILL be looked at from Every-Possible-Angle.

( i.e. we'll eventually know the entire-truth of this event )

edit on 12-3-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

link   

OK so does this argument have anything to do with the 2 cops that were shot and if not can you start talking about that again instead of arguing over the definition of a word

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
To hit two guys at night wouldn't be easy at all. You'd have to be real quick and experienced IMO to do it as only one guy depending on the weapon and distance and all.

Two would make more sense or military trained and practiced.

Also, it's not exactly typical of Street Thugs to use these kinds of tactics is it??? Or if they do, not with that kind of accuracy. Maybe they just got lucky though. What are you're thoughts on this guys??

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FarleyWayne

Stormbringer,

You appear to be knowledgeable ...

Given the Distance, At-Night, Short-Time-Between-Shots, and 2-Standing-Policemen-Shot supposedly one the head and the other's shoulder-area ...

Do you think this would have required more than one A-Hole-Shooter?

-
OPINION:

In view of the 'Entire Ferguson-Area History' ...

this event WILL be looked at from Every-Possible-Angle.

( i.e. we'll eventually know the entire-truth of this event )
No. but that does not mean the shooter was alone.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Thanks ... ( for your opinions ).

I watched the video, listened to the shots and was trying to imagine the recoil-n-reaim'n requirement.

Honestly, it's difficult for me to imagine ...

Just-One-A-Hole.

( and I'll admit; I haven't the millitary-type experience to really-know )

edit on 12-3-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnesiumbones

OK so does this argument have anything to do with the 2 cops that were shot and if not can you start talking about that again instead of arguing over the definition of a word
actually it does. you see..people like that who are unwilling to accept the truth are the very reason these cops got shot. perhaps not this forum person but you can bet those that still want to do violence to the police and to loot and burn justify their acts similarly.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
What about the fact that these two cops weren't from this PD but from a town nearby. Do you think that was intentional or just coincidence that out of everyone they were the ones hit rather than Ferguson cops??

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Is there any info on how many shots hit or missed compared to how many were fired do you know?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: magnesiumbones

Not sure. I only know what people on here have reported. I'll keep looking for details though but this early they never seem to be correct anyway.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FarleyWayne

Thanks ... ( for your opinions ).

I watched the video, listened to the shots and was trying to imagine the recoil-n-reaim'n requirement.

Honestly, it's difficult for me to imagine ...

Just-One-A-Hole.

( and I'll admit; I haven't the millitary-type experience to really-know )
a person with a semiautomatic or even a bolt action rifle can fire reacquire and fire again almost immediately if they are practiced. its even easier with a scope or one of those fancy electronic sights. there are a lot of variables though. weapon type, hardware, training and practice, gun target line (people in the way milling around or running through,) range, lighting conditions, cover and concealment on both ends...

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Is there any info on how many shots hit or missed compared to how many were fired do you know?

people seem to be saying there were more than two shots... perhaps 5.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
What about the fact that these two cops weren't from this PD but from a town nearby. Do you think that was intentional or just coincidence that out of everyone they were the ones hit rather than Ferguson cops??
i don't think it mattered to the shooter. it was cops in general that were the target. remember idiots have shot cops because of this fergisun incident in other towns.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

In the video I hear 3. One then pause and two more quick ones. The first one sounds like it bounces but maybe it's two shots but I don't think so.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Shots hit or fired?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: magnesiumbones

3 shots fired that I hear in the video. That's 2 hits and 3 shots. One head shot and one in the shoulder of another cop. That's pretty damn good or lucky at that distance and at night. That takes training.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Shots hit or fired?
the reports which may turn out to be wrong say each officer was hit once while witnesses say there were around five shots more or less.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Any chance I can get a link to that video?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
i just heard the sound of the shots in the video for the first time and i can tell you it was not an AR weapon from the sound. ARs make a little pop like report. they really are kind of wimpy sounding. That was not an AR. not unless it was chambered for larger caliber rounds. but it also was not a bolt action rifle. reports were too close together.

sounded almost like an AK but those aren't known for precision shooting either. the tap tap nature of the burst fire almost makes it necessary for it to have been an automatic but you can fire a semi that fast. only you cannot aim and do so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join