It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunfire heard at protest outside Ferguson police department

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Breaking news:

Gunshots in Ferguson early Thursday morning.

CNN claims 2 police officers shot.

Can somebody confirm????

Gunfire heard at protest outside Ferguson police department

Gunfire was heard at a protest outside the Ferguson, Missouri, police department early on Thursday morning, according to a Reuters photographer at the scene.

A few dozen demonstrators fled following the sound with some screaming, "They hit a cop," around midnight, the photographer said. Police could not be reached immediately for comment.

Ferguson Isn't Finished !!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I am going to repost this here as I did in the other thread, it is going to be very interesting to see this develop.

Considering the report that came out last week about institutionalized rascism throughout the Ferguson PD and the Police Chief as well as other city officials resigning, it seems quite convenient to me that this would happen, it has the benefit of distracting from the report and gaining support for the cops.

Why would someone from the community do this when they are actually having justice happen and the department being held accountable??

www.nytimes.com...

The chief, Thomas Jackson, who took over the Ferguson Police Department five years ago, becomes the latest high-ranking city official to fall in the wake of a scathing Justice Department report that accused the city of using its municipal court and police force as moneymaking tools that routinely violated constitutional rights and disproportionately targeted blacks. The municipal judge and city manager, as well as the top court clerk and two police supervisors, have stepped down in the wake of the report’s release last week.

join