It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 and the Jindalee radar

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

also can you please tell me if you are able to receive/send e-mails in business class?

I dunno about MH and other airlines, but all our planes have free wlan, so you're connected to the internet.
(Cr@ppy speed, but hey, we're a low cost airline)

ok so can you hint hint your opinion ? is there any general gossip in the office about mh370

I've discussed it with other B777 captains and FO's, and technicians of course, and our conclusion is that it was hijacked, or it was a hijacking gone wrong.
For people with B777 system knowledge it is obvious that accidents involving fire and explosions doesn't happen in that sequence where all the communication aids drop off line and leave the plane still flying.

Somebody thought they had thought of everything, but forgot, or didn't know that the satcom antenna is a standalone unit, and will try to ping the net as long as it is powered.

i doubt you share but i try..what airline u work for?

The only Scandinavian B787 operator.

also any cool tails you have to share/creepy stories/pilot psychology/do u have plane nightmares/passenger stories ?

I have a few, but that would be food for another thread.
edit on 13-3-2015 by Ivar_Karlsen because: general exhaustion

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ivar_Karlsen

thank you
for some reason I can't stop smiling maybe it is because I am talkin to an actual freaking pilot of Boeing787
(I have a few, but that would be food for another thread. lol I hope I can buy you a drink when that happeneds)

any addition to Jindalee radar?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia

any addition to Jindalee radar?

Nope, i've just answered questions inside my knowledge area, Jindalee radar is not.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I am talkin to an actual freaking pilot of Boeing787

That deserves a seperate answer.
Those of us who had B777 rating were sent to a difference cource (5 days) and then we were able to fly the new bird on the line.
In theory, the B787 is just another Boeing with no engine bleeds heating up the cabin. The hull is also made up of carbon fibre.
It's a good plane with good performance.
How good and how safe, well time will tell.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I've discussed it with other B777 captains and FO's, and technicians of course, and our conclusion is that it was hijacked, or it was a hijacking gone wrong.

any speculation on who was hijacker and why they did it?

would most of ur colleagues say it went South the area searched now or north instead

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

anyone colleagues questioning the realease of jindalee radar data ?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

a reply to: auswally

sorry i mixed up
my reply to you.

I am not sure if you can tell that i was being sarcastic .(if no than I explained why in the second post to you.
If you know I was being sarcastic than I just have to add this:

look I understand what you are saying .with the Perth US nuclear port I was referring specialy to the sterling naval base. remember how in 2012 this was discussed: US report looks at basing nuclear fleet in Perth.
now look at it this way if a psycho terrorist decides one day to throw a nuke on WA and they look at possible targets please don't tell me sterling would not be one of them. I am sure they would not extensively research if an agreement was reached or not.
now what do you mean if war broke out no WA military base would be used by USA military as part of defence alliance

Mimisia seriously you need to get your head out of the sand, why would any country fire a Nuke at WA there isn't anything here worthy of a target , why would any country waste a bomb on us mimisia ?

My theory is yes the Jindalee radar would of picked that plane up no doubt in my mind it's a very good radar.

Why aren't they telling us this, it's simple you don't want other countries to know your military secretes on how good it is

What happened to that plane, I reckon it's a failed hijack and it was remote flown to the Indian Ocean and ditched, kill 200 odd to save thousands , why haven't they come forward and said this, again it's military secretes, if the public knew that a plane could be remotely flown the air travel industry would collapse globally

As for Stirling base you do know on the western side I can moore my boat there and have a picnic on the beach , it's not a strategic base, do American. Nuclear subs visit there on their round trips yes they do, do the US practice with the Australian navy in the Perth canyon from time to time yes they do, that don't make it a strategic target for other countries

Mimisia we will never know the truth what happened to that plane because it' has more implications then 200 odd people loosing their life it's sad and I feel for the families and I would want answers too if I had a family member on there, but I hate to say it they were in the wrong place at the wrong time

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

yes
I agree with you like I say I said it all out of total anger not because i believe it to be true what's so ever
and I said it to the guy because I dont buy his theory

if he said what you said that would never be on this threat your story I can digest

I don't believe at all jindalee radar is useless

I like your story but not many sees to believe in remote hijacking

can you please add to...

[What happened to that plane, I reckon it's a failed hijack
(by who and done how)
and it was remote flown
(by whom)
to the Indian Ocean and ditched, kill 200 odd to save thousands , why haven't they come forward and said this, again it's military secretes, if the public knew that a plane could be remotely flown the air travel industry would collapse globally

Why aren't they telling us this, it's simple you don't want other countries to know your military secretes on how good it is

this part is little confusing because they tell you how good it is it is quite bragged about ??
editby]edit on 13-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
still no debunking / opinion on the shadowing theory?

www.businessinsider.com.au...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If I knew where the plane was, who did it and why Mimisia I would be a millionaire or dead

As I said you will never find these questions and answeres out , assumptions speculation are just that and it's helping the cause

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

anyone colleagues questioning the realease of jindalee radar data ?

Nope, never heard of it.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

If I knew where the plane was, who did it and why Mimisia I would be a millionaire or dead

I love this very true

I still shake my head however at people who don't bother raising questions I mean without customers what would an airliner be.

every two years I dish out $3500 I went 7 times EU AU
my folks had a wedding last year and I was due for my spring visit back to EU this year i told them not to ask me to come
after mh370/mh17/and the last incident I was horrified
my parents and my lil bro dish out $12500 every year (for last 7 years to visit me ) plus my dad is a CEO of international co flying up and down the world (my mum comes along sometimes even the puppies go
do u think he let her join her this year and she was keen to go?) they went LA week before mh17 and Indonesia day before airasia..
I almost threw up when we found out.

so not giving feasible answers to any airline customer is a

edit on 14-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I dunno about MH and other airlines, but all our planes have free wlan, so you're connected to the internet.
(Cr@ppy speed, but hey, we're a low cost airline)

can you please shine some light on this for me?

from memory (so far I was on 6 Malaysian airline flights Perth - Singapore / Kuala Lumpur ) on all people were sending e-mails when mh370 happened I went blank and questioned if that is actually what they were doing.

when i thought of the possibility of pilot locking out copilot from cabin to hijack the plane
my first thought was why no one in business send out and e-mail /call to say this to anyone

I mean business class is full of people non stop on their laptops/ blackberries typing something I struggled to believe no one would be able to send out a short message specialy a plane who was full of freelance engineers heading for a business meeting.

sorry scratch that it does not have wifi for emails however they have

On Malaysia Airlines flights duty free shopping is Now available. Worldwide satellite communications are Now available for in-flight communication for passengers to receive and make calls during a flight. The price on board Malaysia Airlines flight for in-flight communication is approximately 2.14 pounds per minute. In-flight Internet is Not available to passengers on board of Malaysia Airlines for emailing, VOID and conferencing.

sorry for retarded question what exactly is an in-flight communication call mean?
I can call my sister at home if I want to? if yes how would such a satelite communication be disconnected and would anyone outside the plane notice and label it as a red flag?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

with the remote control theory in your opinion being bogus any addition to this?
I read the fact Boeings holds a patern for remote control since 2006

www.thestar.com.my...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

with the remote control theory in your opinion being bogus any addition to this?
I read the fact Boeings holds a patern for remote control since 2006

www.thestar.com.my...

Patent is one thing, real life is if FAA got the hold of it they would have fried Boeing in pig fat.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

can you please rephrase this metaphore? can't find out what it means

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

edit on 15-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join