It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 and the Jindalee radar

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kidcraig

I am guessing that sounds about right..
There was even Boeing engineer "whistleblower " way before this happened who was trying to warn airlines
edit on 12-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

the guys said this live channel 10 morning show studio 10. I am pretty sure he said facing different direction .maybe I can find it on YouTube let me see

this is the best I can find this is from forums Turns out our 'state of the art' Jindalee Radar wasn't even looking west as it was focused north on operation sovereign borders....

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
can anyone tell me what this means?

Does the Jindalee Operational Radar Network (JORN) operate 24 hours per day?
A. JORN was designed and acquired for the defence of Australia. In the context of the defence of Australia and peacetime military operations, JORN is not resourced or tasked to conduct surveillance operations 24-hours-a-day 7-days-a-week. To this end, JORN’s peacetime use is focused on searching for those objects that the system has been designed to detect, thus ensuring efficient peacetime use of JORN’s fiscal and staff resources.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

no science fiction

books.google.com.au...

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Although a so called Malaysian Airlines wet face towel as supposedly turned up on a beach - probably a plant, I still say hijack because of passenger list and cargo. Also because of the photo shoot of CNN travel man (CIA) in cockpit of that plane 2 weeks before. The US knows the whereabouts of that plane!!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
The plane was hijacked.

In truth, all theories are just speculation. However, some theories have better legs than others...

www.theguardian.com...

On the Aussie radars... Would they have had the range / sight to see this airliner?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

very interesting will check it out
I still ask for actual scenario of physical hijacking (unless the pilot was the hijacker I don't see anyone pulling this off(the timeline of events is very specific even if it was the pilot the only scenario that adds up with the timeframe would be he would ask the co-pilot to go and fetch him a coffee so he can lock himself in cockpit) also I don't see the pilot willing to cooperate with current Malaysian PM or USA. He also does not strike me as a man with psychological issues.
but anyone read this ? he made a phone call prior to take off with a woman who was never identified as the sim card was bought by female who gave false id(was that ever debunked or explained all I heard was that the officials said 'that it is not so unusual at all people by sim cards with fake ID all the time )

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

i.imgur.com...
this is the range only extreme weather conditions or extreme direct sun light would affect visibility

I also wonder if someone wasn't testing jindalee radar defense capabilities
I am just saying why not realease the data to confirm
radar had bad visibility
or it was facing north
or it was turned of
or whatever what was the issue ... AU simply refuses(?) to give this info out. why? I don't even understand why AU victim families are not pushing for this . was it good enough of an explanation for them? many are on Facebook and I am always so tempted to ask these questions.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
A more realistic theory would be to hack the flight computer while the jet was on the ground and getting serviced between flights, intergrate your hack algorithm program with the flight computer that would overide auto pilot and take control of the jet.
write the program to run the specified rout you choose, kicking in at a specified time you chose, then contact the pilot after he has had enough time to realise he is no longer in control of the situation and inform him to inform the passengers that the flight path has deviated because of bad weather and to wait for further instructions.
then inform him that he will be landing the jet in X amount of time at which point fuel resouces would have been used and escape is futile, he will be given control of the jet to land.
as the majority of high level security hacks inside knowledge and or help is usualy required.
edit on 12-3-2015 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

brilliant scenario thank you
now do u think it went south or north? I am thinking this is highly possible

but one question does pop in my mind with this one.
in business class mainly can you receive and send emails? I thought you can , not?
or mobile phone if you wrote a text on mobile on airplane mode once you connect to network would the message go through ? I mean when this actually happened to me our flight changed course because of severe snow ice rain storm (don't know English term) I know I typed a text prior to landing to my partner that this happened cause I knew things would get hectic once we land plus I took my sleepy prescribtion and we landed 6hours earlier than I anticipated (
so I can't remember what followed .so therefore I question consciousness of passengers

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
A more realistic theory would be to hack the flight computer while the jet was on the ground and getting serviced between flights, intergrate your hack algorithm program with the flight computer that would overide auto pilot and take control of the jet.
write the program to run the specified rout you choose, kicking in at a specified time you chose, then contact the pilot after he has had enough time to realise he is no longer in control of the situation and inform him to inform the passengers that the flight path has deviated because of bad weather and to wait for further instructions.
then inform him that he will be landing the jet in X amount of time at which point fuel resouces would have been used and escape is futile, he will be given control of the jet to land.
as the majority of high level security hacks inside knowledge and or help is usualy required.

More realistic huh?

Right up there with 'Snakes on a Plane'.

And the pilot sit's in front of the controls as the computer takes over and he is unable to do anything about it.

Shirley you can't be serious?

On second thought 'Snakes on a Plane' made more sense.

This is more along the lines of 'Airplane'.

www.youtube.com...

edit on -05:0008153002015-03-12T10:00:08-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

brilliant scenario thank you
now do u think it went south or north? I am thinking this is highly possible

but one question does pop in my mind with this one.

I have "one question" as well.

Is this a spoof?

I am thinking this is highly possible!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Jindalee radar would have seen MH370 IF it had actually been IN the Southern Indian Ocean.

Malaysian Military Radar tracked the aircraft through Malaysian airspace and into the Northern Indian Ocean.

Any theory involving MH370 being in the Southern Indian Ocean has been shown to be false. The data is being provided by a corporate monopoly in cahoots with the cover-up.

That's why the entire search of the southern arc has been rejected by Sir Timothy Clark, someone who knows more about what happened to MH370 than you or I ever will.

"Sir Timothy Charles Clark KBE is current President and CEO of Emirates. He was also the Managing Director of SriLankan Airlines until 2008.[1] Tim Clark is an economics graduate from the University of London and a Fellow of the Royal Aeronautical Society.[1]
§

He is responsible for over a hundred B777's in the air TODAY.

It behooves him to understand what happened to MH370 so that it does not happen again.

www.spiegel.de...

You need to catch up to the rest of the tour.

Even CNNs Aviation Expert, Jeff Wise is saying the plane went to Kazakhstan, and he's the MSM.
They're trying to make the best of a bad situation by using the disappearance to incriminate Putin.

jeffwise.net...

To use your PM, Tony Abbott's favourite phrase:

There is absolutely zero "substantive evidence" of MH370 ever being in the Southern Indian Ocean.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

this is the why. so what is the how?

I still don't understand your threat
are you saying it was carying nukes ? for who?
was it the pilot who hijacked it? why?
was he familiar with cargo content in your opinion ? so instead seizing the plane they shot it down?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

this is the why. so what is the how?

I still don't understand your threat
are you saying it was carying nukes ? for who?
was it the pilot who hijacked it? why?

You won't find any answers on this thread.

I gave you some links to read.

Do your research.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I guess this post is specifically on Jindalee radar. as it is generally accepted by AU public (and the rest of the world )the plane is in South Indian Ocean. also AU tax payer money is dished out for this search also AU tax payer money is dished out on Jindalee radar. I question why no AU citizen gives a f.u.k.c ? I already wrote Barnett on this issue and also raised couple of environmental issue in letters (lol I am super activist)
I am on visa so I don't want to get deported for questioning how the AU does stuff it is not my place. but the rest of citizens and especially the families are satisfied no need to seek the truth..

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I guess this post is specifically on Jindalee radar. as it is generally accepted by AU public the plane is in South Indian ocean also AU tax payer money is dished out for this search also AU tax payer money is dished out on Jindalee radar. I question why no AU citizen gives a f.u.k.c ? I already wrote Barnett on this issue and also raised couple of environmental issue in letters to WA PM
I am on visa so I don't want to get deported for questioning how the AU does stuff it is not my place. but the rest of citizens and especially the families are satisfied no need to seek the truth..

Pursue the expenses of the search, by all means.

Basically, you've been robbed.

Abbott knows what happened to the plane.

He's just doin' his part in the fight against the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction by staging the fake search to cover-up the shooting down of MH370.

The story about Radar being turned off, or not facing the right direction is utter nonsense.

Just as it is nonsense that a rouge airliner was allowed to pass unmolested through Malaysian airspace.

Both Malaysia and Australia, along with over 100 other countries have signed a pact to do the utmost to fight the smuggling of N-bomb material and parts.

That includes: manning radar installations, scrambling interceptors, forcing violators to change course or shooting them down if they don't. And producing 'official' stories.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19108244]Psynic

what I don't understand is why not seize the plane rather then shoot it down. I understand that 290 lives are better then the next 9/11 (if that is what you are saying) it doesn't look good for AU Malaysia it puts AU at a huge defence risk . did AU really want to risk this specially preparing for G20 summit. why not shoot it down and take out the content of this material and come out as a hero. say something like it was going to be next 9/11 to justify yourself. simultaneously preventing nuclear material smuggle . the pilot hated Najib so why not use this as a reason. so much easier

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

also at what point did they realize what is the content of cargo do you believe. and how was it confirmed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join