It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Petitions Put Forward For The Obama Administration.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

I did think the same thing when I read through some of them.

Like people were trying to be funny and entertaining rather than actually concerned about Political issues.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Yeah well, if it is light later on in the evening, then kids might actually go outside and play instead of sitting on an ipad all evening once home from school! I know when I was a kid I loved when DST hit, that meant we could play football or play in the park longer because it was light outside for what seemed like much longer than turning the clocks ahead! We need to do whatever possible to get kids outside playing more often!

So, you are okay with them going to school in the mornings in the dark?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Yeah well, if it is light later on in the evening, then kids might actually go outside and play instead of sitting on an ipad all evening once home from school! I know when I was a kid I loved when DST hit, that meant we could play football or play in the park longer because it was light outside for what seemed like much longer than turning the clocks ahead! We need to do whatever possible to get kids outside playing more often!

So, you are okay with them going to school in the mornings in the dark?

If they will actually go outside and play in the afternoon after school? YES! Parents should have no problems putting their kid on the bus, if you can't there is always a neighbor or other kids that will be more than happy to walk with your child to the bus stop...If you don't feel comfortable, figure something out like driving your kid to school! That is your responsibility as a parent to get your kid to school safely! IMO of course!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Oh my. If you think it's okay, our conversation necessarily ends here. The thinking is so flawed, I don't see any fixing it.

Gotcha. To hell with what's best for children.

Have a good day.
edit on 3/12/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Thinking is flawed? On parents getting their kids to school safely? You expect sunlight to be your safety as a parent? If an evil person is planning on abducting a child walking to the bus stop, you think sunlight will stop them? You are right, we should end this discussion here if that is what you think.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join