It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition seeking treason charges for Iran letter hits 100,000 signatures

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Logarock

A dem? You think I'm a Democrat?

Don't know. Do you think I am a republican? Nope.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Its pretty clear where you stand. And yes out of the two parties I hold that the democrats/left/progressives are the most reactionary and dangerous of the two by far.

Standard political rhetoric. Neither side is worse than the other.

And by tactics I mean that in very raw form. Bring the issues in on top of the tactics and there is a clear departure between the two sides.

Another thing......consider that Obama is not negotiating without condition with the Iranians. He is at least trying to appear like he is working some deal with Iran's desire for and western concerns with the nuke program. Taking that in mind its really not against the president that the house speaks but against a wider ended deal in light of those concerns. This was not the tone of prior democratic letter writing interference. Their efforts clearly demonstrated their Marxist sympathies......which is why folks don't trust a democrat with Muslim sympathies to negotiate a nuke program with the likes of militant Iran.

Rationalization and fear rhetoric.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I didn't say you were. YOU on the other hand said that I was a democrat right here:

Well naturally a dem is going to deny that the last republican sweep had nothing to do with changing values.

If you aren't a Republican, then why are you parroting Republican talking points? I find it more likely that if you were a moderate, you would more easily see my point of view that each party is equally bad.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ok so you are some sort of lefty then? LOL

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I didn't say you were. YOU on the other hand said that I was a democrat right here:

Well naturally a dem is going to deny that the last republican sweep had nothing to do with changing values.

If you aren't a Republican, then why are you parroting Republican talking points? I find it more likely that if you were a moderate, you would more easily see my point of view that each party is equally bad.

Same question to you then.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Saying that both parties are equally bad is a Democrat talking point? News to me...
edit on 12-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Sometimes I think he is whatever he has to be to keep the conversation going. Boredom, loneliness.

👣

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I'm a Libertarian and consider myself more of a moderate since I have both left and right wing leanings. Democrats aren't liberals and Republicans aren't conservative. I don't honor either party and don't like to repeat their standard hyperbolic rhetoric.

I'm not a dualist and don't subscribe to either/or philosophy so my values and political leanings can at times seem ambiguous, but I have given them their due consideration. Believe me.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Its pretty clear where you stand. And yes out of the two parties I hold that the democrats/left/progressives are the most reactionary and dangerous of the two by far.

And by tactics I mean that in very raw form. Bring the issues in on top of the tactics and there is a clear departure between the two sides.

Another thing......consider that Obama is not negotiating without condition with the Iranians. He is at least trying to appear like he is working some deal with Iran's desire for and western concerns with the nuke program. Taking that in mind its really not against the president that the house speaks but against a wider ended deal in light of those concerns. This was not the tone of prior democratic letter writing interference. Their efforts clearly demonstrated their Marxist sympathies......which is why folks don't trust a democrat with Muslim sympathies to negotiate a nuke program with the likes of militant Iran.

I totally disagree. One side is more dangerous than the other. The left controls most major university's in the US fro example. They are far more committed to their goals than the right. They are much better at controlling of our society.
edit on 12-3-2015 by Logarock because: n

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

You couldn't be more wrong and insulting if you tried.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: Daedal
A petition seeking treason charges against the Senators that signed the letter to Iran has exceeded the 100,000 signatures required to elicit a response from the WH.

Source

Not only was a White House petition startedurging charges be filed “against the 47 U.S. senators in violation of The Logan Act in attempting to undermine a nuclear agreement,” but by Tuesday night, it had hit the 100,000 signature threshold required for an official response from the White House.

I wonder if there will be an official response to this. What do you guys think, treason or not?

Definitely treasonous but Obama doesn't have the guts to do anything about this. In fact, it was probably just another example of behind-the-scenes collusion between the two branches of the Corporate Uniparty.

have the guts to do what???...what is he suppose to do?...go punch each one of them in the nose?.....have them arrested on treason charges?.....or better yet for all the righties....go all ghetto on their ass?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I totally disagree. One side is more dangerous than the other. The left controls most major university's in the US fro example. They are far more committed to their goals than the right. They are much better at controlling of our society.

This is complete bullcrap and a narrow view of what the left controls versus what the right controls. CLEARLY you are wrong since control of the country tends to switch between the two parties every 8 years. Or do you deny that Bush and the Republicans nearly ran the country into the ground with his illegal wars and terrible economic policy?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Great fallback position! And no I have been around in my life and the left protects its madness by railing on right wing attitudes while they themselves are fanatical in their own right. Its clearly been demonstrated time and again.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Damn, already up to 223,014.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Great fallback position! And no I have been around in my life and the left protects its madness by railing on right wing attitudes while they themselves are fanatical in their own right. Its clearly been demonstrated time and again.

But you are MISSING my point. I am saying that BOTH political sides are EQUALLY fanatical. I am giving ZERO credence to either party being worse than the other. They BOTH do the SAME stupid s# to each other and claim the other is worse. It's all a stupid distraction that you've fallen for hook, line, and sinker. I don't like the Democrats OR the Republicans. I don't vote for either party and if I have to vote for one, I NEVER choose the incumbent.

The fact that you keep talking to me like I'm a liberal or a Democrat despite my fierce insistence and CLEAR description of my values is baffling. Does the concept of a moderate just confuse you or something?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Narrow view? I would say it was a fairly broad and open view. I have seen both sides and lived them. I attended a very conservative christian college and then transferred to a very liberal university run by Marxist and could set here all day and tell you about it. Left is very dangerous. And really doesn't that just fit in to your idea that they are both the same really?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Well you don't really come across as a moderate. Just saying. Maybe a Libertarian waste deep in liberal water? Maybe I am a libertarian waste deep in conservative water or something.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

The link to Pelosi meeting with Bashar al-Assad in 2007 doing same damned thing only in person is right here:

Source

Just because the GOP didn't follow up with action then doesn't mean the Democrats can't take action now.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

*eyeroll* Yes those TWO colleges are indicative of liberal and conservative holdings in the ENTIRE country. ONLY Marxism is dangerous to the country, give me a break. Christian attacks on education aren't destroying the country. The Patriot Act isn't a trampling of our Constitutional rights. Nah JUST Marxism and all the goofy crap that leftists do is bad for the country.... So short sighted... Stop checking out the trees and view the whole forest for a change.

You know when people say that they seen both sides and lived them, it USUALLY means that they have held both viewpoints during their lifetime, not that they happened to attend a college that had a political affiliation or anything. Another thing, when I see people make statements like this, it usually tells me that they poorly researched one ideology for a while, claimed to like it, then dropped it when the other ideology appealed to them. Considering your poor knowledge of the left and willing ignorance of the bad things the right does, you are confirming this hypothesis for me.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

But you are MISSING my point. I am saying that BOTH political sides are EQUALLY fanatical. I am giving ZERO credence to either party being worse than the other. They BOTH do the SAME stupid s# to each other and claim the other is worse. It's all a stupid distraction that you've fallen for hook, line, and sinker. I don't like the Democrats OR the Republicans. I don't vote for either party and if I have to vote for one, I NEVER choose the incumbent.

The fact that you keep talking to me like I'm a liberal or a Democrat despite my fierce insistence and CLEAR description of my values is baffling. Does the concept of a moderate just confuse you or something?

ExACTLY!!! They are both sides of the same coin!!! This is all just a circus act to cover up the real backroom decision-making process that is running/ruining this country.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join