It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3ds Friend Codes and Vita Usernames

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hey ats I finally got my net back on! It was down for 8 months. After the much needed break I've come to realize I prefer talking about video games at conspiracy sites, and vice-versa. So here I am, not to talk about the flying saucer that zapped me 9 years ago, but portables.

I never got a PS3 or XBox360 or Wii, for good reason. I'm a rhythm gamer and Konami never brought it's Bemani franchise (DDR, Pop'n Music, BeatmaniaIIDX, Guitar Freaks, Drummania ect) past the PS2. Mostly because the games require expensive controllers that aren't compatable. So, because of that, and the crash of the fad that was GuitarHero/RockBand, I got heavily into portable systems.

And I notice this forum lacks 3ds friend code and Vita username threads, so maybe this can be both. Post your fc and/or username and what you're currently playing. I'll go first.

3ds fc
0645 - 5810 - 5569
Street Fighter 4, Animal Crossing, Theatrhythm Curtian Call

Vita username
chemibro
Killzone Mercs, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnychicken

I'v personally seen aliens with a couple of my friends and i saw a saucer with one of them along with an alien abduction and i still talk about games.

You can still talk about E.T on ATS xD

But as for games i grew up as a gamer so of course you can still do both lol.

But lets talk about teh games. Are you going to pick up monster hunter 4? Why isn't pokemon on that list? Don't like it?

Should really get alpha saphire or omega ruby. It's probably the best pokemon game released to date, well besides silver, gold and crystal that has 16 gyms. Kinda hard for pokemanz to compete with that much content as their second gen game.

my friend code is 1092-0507-3159 Name is Anutyr same as on here

Add me. Anyone here have X/Y ORAS?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
welcome back to the internet btw. Does it seem like you time travelled?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I loved the pokemon cartoon, especially the different opening songs. But I'm mostly a music gamer. The best game I downloaded from the e-shop was a pokemon spin-off rhythm game called HarmoKnight. And everyone on my friend list is playin MH so I will check it out.

And about discussing ET here- I get alot of crap for calling myself a contactee. But I'm the only person on the internet who claims to have been zapped by one- go ahead and google "man gets zapped by" and ufo will pop up. Click it and you'll get nothing but my mufon report on different news sites. Here's the best one www.ufocasebook.com...

ANYWAY, thanks for the add!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I met one of the directors of MUFON, his name is Joe. he asked me to post my report on Mufon but when i read around about Mufon i didn't see it as a good idea.

Maybe that was a mistake now that i think about. But the guy was basically trying to tell me the E.T i encountered were A Multi-dimensional species. And i was like... uhhhh no they do not come from an alternate universe they came from a physical spaceship. Then he tried to tell me they travel through their universe to our universe using the spaceships and i said that's a great theory but its a lie. They came from another world not another state of existance.

So i pretty much ignored them because i felt they would just spin and edit my story to suit their own agendas.

Instead i posted my story to ATS where i think it matters.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yeah, I met with a few ex-airforce men who were investigators for mufon and all they really did was try to convince me and my mom to go under hypnosis for them. Well, one of them confirmed the electrical disturbance part of my story- my local firehouse had an 'unscheduled system alarm test' the very minute I got zapped. But, in the end, they treated me a million times better than this place.

Back on topic- My next 3ds game will be either Super Smash Bros or Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX.
Next Vita game will be Boarderlands 2

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Go for super smash bros or go for monster hunter 4. Sorry i havnt been on in a while, March was a hectic month for me full of change.

top topics

join