It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killed By Police .net

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
killedbypolice.net...

Today was the first time I had seen this site. Since the government will not count the number of people killed by cops this site is attempting to take on that task. There is no effort to figure out how many are justified. It is just a count from corporate media sources so the real number could be quite a bit higher.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

I knew number 20 I use to work with him and the officer that shot him was his brother inlaw and he was not on duty at the time. I'm sure a lot of these are going to be questionable.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Upon a second look at the site the owner or admin does include a brief notation on the media link if the person killed was unarmed.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It doesnt bother me, if some of these victims had to be taken out, before they caused more injury to someone else. What bothers me, is the growing increase in the use of deadly force on people who didnt deserve that kind of end. Like being choked for selling a loosey cig, or the homeless man shot 7 times, we all know some bizarre story that ended with the death of someone who didnt deserve that. Thats what outrages me. The abuse of power

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: machineintelligence

I knew number 20 I use to work with him and the officer that shot him was his brother inlaw and he was not on duty at the time. I'm sure a lot of these are going to be questionable.

It's not questionable if you read the top of the site:

Corporate news reports of people killed by nonmilitary law enforcement officers, whether in the line of duty or not, and regardless of reason or method.
Inclusion implies neither wrongdoing nor justification on the part of the person killed or the officer involved. The post merely documents the occurrence of a death.

They are pretty upfront with that.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777

Or this I saw on there...

m.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
15 of em were in Florida time to relocate 😕

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
15 of em were in Florida time to relocate 😕

With 211 deaths so far this year it probably safer to just relocate out of the country.

ETA: 6 today alone!?!?
edit on 11-3-2015 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

1102 killed by cops in 2014, so we are on track for roughly the same number or more but it is early in the year so who knows how high the final tally of the dead will be at this point.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

shooting/22207709/(63) January 22, 2015TXF/WKristiana Coignard, 17 Justice For Kristianafacebook.com/KilledByPolice/posts/977984572229680www.news-journal.com... -them-at-station/article_8688d7d8-a29e-11e4-b7c9-d7ce5c9ad4b6.html Raw video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGIS1Knpvs0&feature Video of Longview Police Department Lobby on night teen was fatally shot...: youtu.be... =youtu.be&bpctr=1425852733

That's depressing no excuse to shoot a teen BS I'm so heated right now I'm going to relax before I jump back on this thread...👹👹👹
edit on 11-3-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Theyre outta control and no one is sayin or doin anything...a reply to: JAY1980

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

I didn't see that on my phone.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Good site but I really think it could be better if it had another column for a category of armed/not armed Y/N because this is a lot of the issue. The completely unarmed are what I'm interested. But on second thought, any cop could say the person had a rock or 'advanced' aggressively.

Never mind.

top topics

join