It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One more thing one of our cats did that made me stop and think.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
When I was A child, my cat Smokey would fetch, like a dog, twist ties. She would bring it right up to me, and retreat ten feet, turn around, and excitedly await the next throw.
edit on 12-3-2015 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Spader

Guess you had to be there. Don't get your log jammed.

You are not even going to attempt to explain and go straight to childish insults? Because I dared to ask a question.

Let me make an attempt then.

The cat got hold of the bag filled with stuff that it loves, then left it laying around on the floor. Ooh, so extraordinary, sooooo smart.

Have fun being your cat's pet.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Oh thanks for such a great laugh. Is your kittie a Rag Doll? Sylvester is so cat dom its fantastic. Clarissa's newest toy is a Cats Meow which she chases for fun and sheer dom we sprayed catnip on it to get her interested and she has never looked back. Great videos we so know what you suffer buddy from your cat's eloquence.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogJammer

Guess you had to be there. Don't get your log jammed.

You are not even going to attempt to explain and go straight to childish insults? Because I dared to ask a question.

Let me make an attempt then.

The cat got hold of the bag filled with stuff that it loves, then left it laying around on the floor. Ooh, so extraordinary, sooooo smart.

Have fun being your cat's pet.

Youknow something? I do owe you an apology. I was rather insulting.
Now to answer your question. All of the cats I have ever owned have been lazy, lay around sleeping all day lumps. I had cleaned that damn room from top to bottom (not looking for the catnip) moved all of the furniture and dusted the shelves. The only place we let them have it is in that room. When I woke up and found it at my feet, yes I was surprised.

It might not have been extraordinary but it was something none of my other cats have done. And yes I do it was cute.
I'm really suprised at myself. I never insult people people in the forums. And for that I am sorry.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

It's ok dude, I am a more of a dog person, I currently have a Doberman bitch staying at my place for a while, or maybe for good. Quite the character, lol.

I just don't really like cats, as a pet, and that must have eminated from my post a bit.

I appreciate it though, that was pretty classy.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
No problemo. I haven't been called "Classy" in a long time. I feel just like Billy Dee Williams in a Colt 45 commercial. HA!
No really, I appreciate the compliment.

But I digress. We'll get busted for thread drift.

I was a dog man most of my life because I was allergic to cats and a million other things as a child. I would get hives and get an asthma attack. I took allergy shots for years and never really felt a difference. When I got married my wife brought home an orphaned cat.
I was about to make my very first ultimatum of the marriage but lo and behold, no wheezing, coughing or hives. Yay for me. From then on I loved cats.

All of our cats have been strays and they always turned out better than friends of mine that bought pure bred cats.
Is the Doberman you are watching a pup or grown up? You said it was a bitch so I guess that means she is an adult?
I always found them to be the "ultimate dog weapon". Sleek, muscular, and mean as hell looking. Sure, most if not all police dogs are German Shepherds and are great dogs but Dobermans scare the hell out of me.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7
Glad you liked them, they are my go to when in a bad mood. Always come away with a smile.
He is a Bengal.
As a kitten

Full grown

Then there is the little princess Cleo

Orion and Cleo chilling

My blind buddy

My shepherd / Husky Bi-polar serf of the cats

I swear when she is manic the blue eye is in control, when loving its the brown eye.

And last I have the best buddies. The dog takes care of the blind cat, it is the cutest thing to watch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join